Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

China Court Orders Man To Pay Wife For Housework - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Court Orders Man To Pay Wife For Housework (218 Views)

Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation / Man Impersonates Zamfara CP, Dupes Senator Of N1.8m To Pay Wife’s Medical Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Court Orders Man To Pay Wife For Housework by Elixirsblog: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2021
A divorce court in Beijing has ordered a man to compensate his wife for the house work she did during their marriage. 

The man, Chen had filed a divorce from his wife Wang after getting married in 2015. At first, she was reluctant to divorce then later she requested financial compensation claiming that Chen did not shoulder any housework or child care services for their son.

The case has generated a huge debate online. 

The woman would receive 50,000 yaun for five years of unpaid labour. According to the new civil code  in the country.Under the new law,a spouse is entitled to seek compensation in a divorce if he or she bears more responsibly in child raising, assisting partners in their business and caring for elderly relatives.

Re: China Court Orders Man To Pay Wife For Housework by Freestainworld(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2021
E get as e be oo?

1 Like

Re: China Court Orders Man To Pay Wife For Housework by Rugaria: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Makes sense to me! I think men should start seeing a wife's effort in the home as something. I used to overlook this until a friend died few years ago. His relatives practically removed the wife from the house before the end of that day! She was still at the hospital! The guys sister was just a vintage jezebel! It was as if the widow contributed nothing to the house in a marriage spanning over ten years, simply because she was a housewife! It was heartbreaking...

I mean you get up in the morning, she prepares your food, helps clean the house, takes care of the kids, basically keeps the home front running perfectly! Then one day, you will shout "get out of my house", and the society expects her to walk out with nothing! Na goat she be? She might even be a graduate but you refused her to work because your second name na jealousy! And she obeyed... Think about it, it's grossly unfair nas..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vp Calls For Cryptocurrency Regulation: “we Must Act With Knowledge, Not Fear” V / Radio Biafra Restored In Lagos / Buhari Treating Zamfara Differently From Others With Banditry Challenges—pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.