Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude (24052 Views)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu / Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by bolaayenimo: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
An Ile-Tuntun Customary Court in Ibadan on Wednesday, ordered a man, Jimoh Falola, to wash public toilets for 30 days for being rude to the court.

In his ruling, the President of the court, Chief Henry Agbaje held that Falola had no regards for constituted authority from the way he insulted the court while the court was sitting.
Agbaje consequently ordered Falola to be taken away by the police until he is ready to comport himself in a civil and orderly manner.

”He is ordered to embark on 30-day community service which include clearing the bush, sweeping the cutting, road sweeping and washing of public toilets.
The arbitrator subsequently adjourned the case until March 29 for hearing. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Opeyemi, filed a divorce suit against her estranged husband, Falola. Falola refused to appear on two sittings.

When he finally appeared, he accused the court workers of receiving money as inducement from his wife so as to favour her. He also shouted at the top of his voice while the court was sitting.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/court-orders-man-to-wash-public-toilets-for-30-days-for-being-rude-to-court/

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Pierocash(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Let him appeal the judgement.

What kind of insult and poor man judgement is that?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Can they do that to a monarch or senator? Poor man don too suffer for this contri

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by NwaNimo1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2021

16 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Constituted authority

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Abigirlsuen: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Too many rude people in this world, like it doesn't cost anything to be nice but NO, they choose to be mean and rude. I dont have time for mean people, I cut them off my life cause I just can't deal.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by sammyj: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin This should teach us lessons to be careful and watch what we say nowadays, especially some kids here on Nairaland otherwise na toilet washing this will lead to Las Las!!! grin grin shocked shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by pennywys(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
shocked strange times, strange punishments
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by theTranslator: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Upton: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
No comment
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Let them send him to go wash the toilets in the student hostels of University of Ibadan grin

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by davodyguy: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
The law is for the poor

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Efizzy3000: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Skyfornia(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
This is the best punishment for minor crimes especially civil matters..paying of monetary fines should be discouraged or totally eradicated.

If you are caught without face mask..you should be made to wash public toilets or clear drainages for a certain period

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by elmessiahs(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
I tire
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
He go know say shit dey smell pass dead body. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by iamyemiakins(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
But polithiefcians can be rude to the courts (in fact the Judiciary arm as a whole) and still be boasting of it without any punishment.

See the toilet picture wey OP use sef grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by fasho01(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Serves him right..
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by oluwaseyi0: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
the man probably sees how the world and justice system are fully ready to be in support of women without anyone caring to ever listen to what the man has to say

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Militant30: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
These judges are good in giving judgements against ordinary men/women but when it comes to the high and mighty they will adjourned the case for God knows how long,they will even the case to be resigned to another judge.

Shameless gray wigers

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Austineva(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Numerouno94(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
sad Let him appeal the case, afterall our polithiefcians usually appeal their cases. Wat is gud for the goose is also gud for the gander.
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by FalseProphet1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
I see him falling terribly as a result of constant inhaling of malnourished feces, I see his wife begging the judge to tamper judgement with mercy, I see friends and family pleading on his behalf, I see the judge ordering for his release, I see him being more rude after his release, I see him behind bars, This I have seen

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Randal: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Make sense pass flogging
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by espn(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Wetin FASHOLA no go see for toll gate...
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Poor man judgement angry

Kelvin30286063:
He go know say shit dey smell pass dead body. grin

In Gbenga Adeboye's voice grin
Re: Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANAMBRA GUBER!!! Checkout Maduka's Accord With Ndi Anambra / First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.