Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group (25934 Views)

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by fang31: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Okay
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Chimeluv(f): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2021
He had to appear humble to get what he wanted... undecided
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Ken91(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2021
oga tell us another story, has he belong

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Salt06(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2021
Love this
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Klovertg(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2021
HIGH QUALITY KOR CASHEW NUT FOR SALE CALL 07032683191
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by LordKO(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2021
PastorandMentor:
I'm just laughing at you all.
These men belong.
OK i agree he was humble that was why he maduka introduced him to their cult.
See this world is spiritual.
There is a level you can't get to until you Join..
You can build one small 3 rooms in your fathers house, buy small Toyota corolla, but for you to be able to control wealth, i mean real wealth, you have to look for someone who is already there, humble yourself and he will introduce you to the cult.
Some people won't still understand my point.
Don't quote me

Kindly stop misinforming and misleading impressionable people about something you obviously don't know and understand; one doesn't automatically need to belong to any occult group to amass wealth. Human beings are giving brains for a reason; everyone should put theirs into good use by creating their path and encrypting it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by gringrin: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Cursed be anyone who gets paid to rig elections in this country, force evil leadership on us and is getting paid to defend evil in the media.

May they use all the money they are being paid to treat incurable disease that doctors cannot diagnose.

May the money they are being paid be used to pay ransom to release their kidnapped relations, spouses, children and parents.

As for those who are killing and kidnapping people in the country, may they lost their lives through fire accident and may terrible disease and afflictions locate them to the point that they will not remember to think about killing anyone else but will only think about how to recover their health.

May this be their portion and that of their accomplices.

May Nigeria and it's citizens be free from every evil and triumph gloriously this year and beyond.

This is written and so shall it be....Amen.

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:
Only idiots follow motivational speakings. They never get to work.

Becos it never worked in your life doesn't mean it won't work for others.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by naijadrivablog: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2021
Oga tell us a story. Principles work but if you don't gave capital or helper, you can quote motivational quotes from now till infinity yet no result.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by PastorandMentor(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2021
OK.
LordKO:

Kindly stop misinforming and misleading impressionable people about something you obviously don't know and understand; one doesn't automatically need to belong to any occult group to amass wealth. Human beings are giving brains for a reason; everyone should put theirs into good use by creating their path and encrypting it.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Becos it never worked in your life doesn't mean it won't work for others.

You are speaking like some of those lazy ones who jump from one seminar to another to get the vibes that makes you to want to becomeanother motivational speaker.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
PastorandMentor:
These men belong.
You can build one small 3 rooms in your fathers house, buy small Toyota corolla, but for you to be able to control wealth, i mean real wealth, you have to look for someone who is already there, humble yourself and he will introduce you to the cult.
Don't quote me

Yes, the CULT of self believe, self discipline, organising, planning, self restraint, rugged determination, can do attitude, ignore naysayers, humble yourself, know your limitations but keep it to yourself, its never been done before doesn't mean it can't be done, ignore stereotypes, ignore ethnic generalisations, only spend what you can easily afford except its an investment, spending money on a woman is not investment etc etc.

That cult is very difficult to join because it goes against the grain and against all the crap we've been told by losers. Most times you have to be close to someone who has joined it to closely observe how they apply the cult's rules on a day to day basis and how it yields results for them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
greatreality:

Is that frustration or what?

It is a piece to save you lazy youths that turn to become motivational speakers after listening to another motivational speaker.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by generationz(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Unfortunately he didn't learn from Daddy Coscharis how not to abandon your wife and move in with your girlfriend.

Many Nigerian "billionaires" are grossly morally bankrupt. Maybe 1 out of 1000 can boast he didn't use people or step on people to make it in life.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by CSTRR: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Beface:
Some men of God have the influence to change life but their will put you on fasting and prayer rather than link you with the connect that will change your life.
That is the most annoying thing.

These Pastors will tell you stories of how they have the contact of top business owners and wealthy people that call them regularly to give gratitude for their prayers.

Yet an unemployed graduate would be in the church and the Pastor will be loading him with prayer points.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Nweike190(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
[Thank you for this wonderful share. Filling inspired....

quote author=GLeesMODEL post=99370950]AN ENCOUNTER WITH DR.COSMAS MADUKA THAT CHANGED THE LIFE OF DR. STANLEY UZOCHUKWU, CEO OF STANEL GROUP

The recent event “Access More With Stanel” which took place in Awka drew the attention of many as a long list of dignitaries were in attendance ready to impart knowledge and empower the youths of this generation.

Amongst the list of accomplished keynote speakers was the CEO of Coscharis Motors, Dr. Cosmas Maduka a visionary leader and philanthropist. During his speech, he took out time to enlighten the youths on principles. In his speech, he spoke on his first encounter with Dr. Stanley Uzochukwu, CEO of Stanel Group.

He spoke on how humility was the first attribute he recognized in their first encounter as the young man who he knew nothing of back then came to his knees seeking words of prayer. He had never encountered anything like that and soon enough this young stranger drew closer and he saw him as a friend. Not so long after he invited Dr. Stanley Uzochukwu to Lagos state to show him some of his establishments in order to humble him. Giving him an insight into his business, he gave Dr. Stanley the drive he required. Soon after Dr. Stanley came to him, not in search of money but the right connection as the person who initially supplied him diesel had passed away and he needed a new partnership with First Bank. Mr. Cosmas Maduka saw this as an opportunity to make an impact in this young man’s life and took the opportunity, today he stands bold and confident to say he is proud to call Dr. Stanley a billionaire and also proud to share a part in his success story

In his closing statement, he spoke about making an impact in the lives of people regardless of how little, and encourages everyone to invest in the lives of the youths as they are the future of our dear Nation, Nigeria.

To learn about how this encounter shaped the life of Dr. Stanley Uzochukwu, visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6CTqlphl_s for the full video[/quote]
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by wisdomkid: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Scrupulous419:

See wetin remain for your life !

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE ANIMALS

You no come get sense say you get future too. That means your future an animal too. ha! people no get sense oh
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Yes, the CULT of self believe, self discipline, organising, planning, self restraint, rugged determination, can do attitude, ignore naysayers, humble yourself, know your limitations but keep it to yourself, its never been done before doesn't mean it can't be done, ignore stereotypes, ignore ethnic generalisations, only spend what you can easily afford except its an investment, spending money on a woman is not investment etc etc.

That cult is very difficult to join because it goes against the grain and against all the crap we've been told by losers. Most times you have to be close to someone who has joined it to closely observe how they apply the cult's rules on a day to day basis and how it yields results for them.

You are not wrong yet at the same time you are not right. Lols, e get why

Some of us in the business lane way don bid for contracts worth billions and fail and slept with hunger can tell you there's more than meets the eye in big businesses even with brain capital and discipline. You would want to argue this but don't e get why grin : grin

4 Likes

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by iguita: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
I just love this man. Love his accent. Some people go done go learn queen's English. Love his simplicity. Someone who runs Range Rover franchise in Nigeria not giving his children access to cars. Crazy but worth it.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Chirowman(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Meeting the right people at the right time and utilising the opportunity turns out a blessing.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Scrupulous419(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
wisdomkid:

You no come get sense say you get future too. That means your future an animal too. ha! people no get sense oh

Go kiss period... u lack sense no bi say u no get! Na lack u lack am

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You are not wrong yet at the same time you are not right. Lols, e get why

Some of us in the business lane way don bid for contracts worth billions and fail and slept with hunger can tell you there's more than meets the eye in big businesses even with brain capital and discipline. You would want to argue this but don't e get why grin : grin

I won't argue with you because you are correct. You might need more than those attributes to succeed. BUT let me state it here and now that there is absolutely no way anyone can get rich and successful by just joining one cult or society, do blood sacrifice, or black magic and take other types of bloody oaths. All that one na Nollywood. Don't get me wrong o. I know there are some societies, cults, clubs, confraternities etc that HAPPEN to have rich and powerful people as members. **Please note my emphasis on HAPPEN**. Therefore logically, if you manage to join such setups there is a possibility of gaining influential contacts that can HELP pave the road to success for you. **Please note my emphasis on HELP**.

Why I emphasised HAPPEN? Because it is not the swearing of oath or any useless sacrifice in these setups that create wealth. Its the fact that they have a reasonable number of influential and powerful people there who are able to enable wealth creation. Therefore if an average person with the right personal qualities joins such a setup, they would be able to take advantage of the contacts there to HELP themselves make money or create success. The wrong person there will just be a burden to everyone else, making one bad decision after another inspite of massive opportunities and access given to them. The wrong person there (as is also the case when such people are gifted large sums of money or easy money spinning contract, or massive loan) will squander the money on luxury things, extravagance, over the top unnecessary charity (father Christmas) and high living or women. Alternatively the wrong person will lose money on bad investment, poor planning, mismanagement or being embezzled - "A fool and his money are soon parted". We all know people like that. This is why when some people make the argument that Dangote was favoured and had connections etc. I agree with them, but point out that he took 100% advantage of all the opportunities that he had because he had the RIGHT qualities. Was he the only Hausa-Fulani person with such opportunities? What did they do with it? The wrong person would have used those same opportunities with only about 1% result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Pesuzok(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
PastorandMentor:
These men belong.
Don't quote me

One doesn't know what to believe again, but the kind of dignitaries that attended that event.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I won't argue with you because you are correct. You might need more than those attributes to succeed. BUT let me state it here and now that there is absolutely no way anyone can get rich and successful by just joining one cult or society, do blood sacrifice, or black magic and take other types of bloody oaths. All that one na Nollywood. Don't get me wrong o. I know there are some societies, cults, clubs, confraternities etc that HAPPEN to have rich and powerful people as members. **Please note my emphasis on HAPPEN**. Therefore logically, if you manage to join such setups there is a possibility of gaining influential contacts that can HELP pave the road to success for you. **Please note my emphasis on HELP**.

Why I emphasised HAPPEN? Because it is not the swearing of oath or any useless sacrifice in these setups that create wealth. Its the fact that they have a reasonable number of influential and powerful people there who are able to enable wealth creation. Therefore if an average person with the right personal qualities joins such a setup, they would be able to take advantage of the contacts there to HELP themselves make money or create success. The wrong person there will just be a burden to everyone else, making one bad decision after another inspite of massive opportunities and access given to them. The wrong person there (as is also the case when such people are gifted large sums of money or easy money spinning contract, or massive loan) will squander the money on luxury things, extravagance, over the top unnecessary charity (father Christmas) and high living or women. Alternatively the wrong person will lose money on bad investment, poor planning, mismanagement or being embezzled - "A fool and his money are soon parted". We all know people like that. This is why when some people make the argument that Dangote was favoured and had connections etc. I agree with them, but point out that he took 100% advantage of all the opportunities that he had because he had the RIGHT qualities. Was he the only Hausa-Fulani person with such opportunities? What did they do with it? The wrong person would have used those same opportunities with only about 1% result.

You profoundly have a point.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by ejanla077: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Beface:
Some men of God have the influence to change life but their will put you on fasting and prayer rather than link you with the connect that will change your life.

Dr cosmas maduka is not a man of God..
He is the sole distributor of
BMW
RANGE ROVER
LAND ROVER
ROLLS Royce
ABRO PRODUCTS
SIKKENS PAINT
HE OWN CAR ASSEMBLY PLANT IN LAGOS.

2 RICE MILL IN ANAMBRA
500 MILLION DOLLAR COCHED RICE FARM

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by ejanla077: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
PastorandMentor:
These men belong.
Don't quote me

You will never achieve anything in life with this mentality.. Even d small corolla you will not buy..

No go scheme.....

Tụfịakwa
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by CGT7: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
alphaconde:
One thing I know for sure, with discipline any business you start you can grow to unimaginable limits.

Keep focus.

The horse doesn't have a speedometer. How does it know it is fast or slow? it is the horse in front of him

If u understand this

paint a big picture of where u want to be and approach it little by little.

No matter how slow going forward is important.

U will get there.

Thank you sir. Your words really inspired me.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Beface(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
ejanla077:

Dr cosmas maduka is not a man of God..
He is the sole distributor of
BMW
RANGE ROVER
LAND ROVER
ROLLS Royce
ABRO PRODUCTS
SIKKENS PAINT
HE OWN CAR ASSEMBLY PLANT IN LAGOS.

2 RICE MILL IN ANAMBRA
500 MILLION DOLLAR COCHED RICE FARM
Pardon my ignorant and thanks for the information, I'm just hearing about him for the first time.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by ejanla077: 2:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Beface:
Pardon my ignorant and thanks for the information, I'm just hearing about him for the first time.

Dr cosmas maduka is Coscharis motors

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by PastorandMentor(m): 2:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Just like you will spend your days on earth poor and begging.
At least I'm not poor like you in that your slum in agege.
I am enjoying life and i should i be frank with you, I paid dearly for it. No pain No gain.
ejanla077:

You will never achieve anything in life with this mentality.. Even d small corolla you will not buy..

No go scheme.....

Tụfịakwa
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Jafaar: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2021
you people like to talk nonsense,plenty of the top men in Nigeria are in occult groups,but cosmos maduka is a strong Christian.
someone that preaches in the ghetto with no security,let me shock you he does not have one single security follow him .he drives himself sometimes or his motorcycle.if you think am lieing ask anyone who works in coscharis headquarters.
he said he has God's protection and nobody can touch him,one of the richest and most humble billonaire in Nigeria
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by LastProphet: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
PastorandMentor:
These men belong.
Don't quote me

Modified: For those of you abusing me No problem.
But I'm certain that there are secrets you may not understand until you live this earth. You may only see it as a spirit man and not in your physical self. So let's forget about it and i wish you a good life. Those who have been knows what I'm talking about and those people will just read this post, smile and pass.

The Paystack boys did not do that but are worth about N200b as we speak. Chinedu Echeruo worth close to $1B didn't do that. Pls stop selling this archaic mentality prevalent among Alaba shopkeepers. Yes is true in your small world but don't ever think everybody operates at that level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Brands / President Tinubu Orders CBN To Improve Forex Liquidity / Naira Loses N2 As Buhari Rejects Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.