Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

“My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out (472 Views)

Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by NwekeUG(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2021
“My Father Disowned me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment a lady claimed her father disowned her for tatooing Bobrisky's face on her body, IgbereTV reports.

The lady also said that Bobrisky has not acknowledged her for tatooing him.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3x65pkzzak

Lalasticlala

Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by Duru9(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Because you're a useless daughter to the man
He didn't have birth to you be this foolish

If I'm your father I will cause you join

1 Like

Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by osamz007: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2021
YOU STINK B1TCH

Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by Humanoid01(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Do these people have plaques growing in their brains? What's the matter with our youths these days, especially the ladies?

1 Like

Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by Jerryherd: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Stop doing drugs
Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by Henrydonland(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2021
clout chaser angry
Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by DaddyRochie1642: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2021
I like how these brainless girls with their Idiotic Faces end up Weeping and gnashing their teeth when the face the consequences of their actions.

I can assure myself that even if am to have a daughter in the Future, she won't be this Useless and bring shame near me.

Spits In Disgust

2 Likes

Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2021
I believe at age 15 Nigerian girls should be sent to compulsory camps. So that they can receive sense. For as it seems. Their sense don finish. Funny thing be say them go dey claim sey dem get sense. And we go dey lead them on . By the time they realise say them no get sense we don move.

Though not all of them. But the percentage dey slim. Like 1%. For where is the sense in tattooing someone else's face on your body. Where is the sense in dancing on the street with towel because of followers. where is the sense in nacking three friends and thinking you're the MVP while in reality them dey pass you so as to release akamu. Where is the sense ladies. Make una start to create workshops to infuse sense biko
Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Tiafuakwa!!

Avdio disown

All for clown
Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by sekkiz: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2021
Yes na...your father wise ....
Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by sekkiz: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2021
You be mumu girl na ���
Re: “My Father Disowned Me" - Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Cries Out by LoudLord(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Your Papa na wise man
Oniranu omo

(1) (Reply)

3D Animation Of Omot And Gnevieve / Futo Student Joins United States Military / Ben Murray Bruce Shows Off His New Electric Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.