Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field (31645 Views)

The N5.5 Billion Football Field The Engineer Renovated Or A Swimming Pool. PICS. / 13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri / Bola Tinubu In Action On The Football Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
No sect of Christian religion can ever do this.NONSENSE!. angry angry angry
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by muhamadnur: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
it's part of the Fulani agenda

fulani and Kanuri agreed to waste life and property, funny enough Boko Haram no dey play go Ghana or Benin only Nigeria.

yet the stupid governor keeps rebuilding a war zone, spending billions building ultramodern schools, market, yet no safety,

borno is safer than Jonathan regime, so says zulum

do you know what Zulum means in Igbo?

It means " e don do me"

since Zulum made that useless statement his popularity dropped.

Words are powerful, he is no longer risking his life dodging bombs and bullets, This is all a script

where are the people shouting Zulum/osibanjo ticket.

God will punish alll of you
borno is safer under baba than the drunkard if you like go hug transformer,

Zulum is the best all over NIGERIA can't argue with you go look for facts
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by vicmac09(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/boko-haram-many-killed-dozens-injured-as-explosions-rock-maiduguri

Gumi should go and find these boko people.... They need amnesty and are very shy.. Infact, they kill by mistake
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by olamoses75(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
I still can't comprehend how a sane Southerner in his right sense will decide to leave for Maiduguri all in the name of 'business or education'. If my biological child go there, I just delete his/her number believing I have lost him/her already, that state is cursed!
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Sleekfingers: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/boko-haram-many-killed-dozens-injured-as-explosions-rock-maiduguri

very nigeria will soon be like syria, agfanistan, yemen, iraq.....make dem continue
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by criuze(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian gradually getting closer to Somalia
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Blackdisciple(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Some of our leaders are happy with this kind of news
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by 02Kebreal(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Boko Haram own dun dey too much o

BUT...

We will win this war, that's for sure...

As for that Shekau, if I catch that bastard eh.. Wetin I go do am, him no go ever forget. It's cos I don't want to take the law into my own hands if not, I would have hunted down that bastard and fed his soul to the naked fury of my sword..

Na now I cool... If it was then, who be Shekau? Who be Sunday Igboho? Who be Nnamdi Kanu? Sunday Igboho himself can testify. Back then in boarding school, na because of me Sunday Igboho drop out! I was merciless! I was brutal! If you know him, ask him to tell you who Senior Python is! He can never forget that nick! Ask him to tell you what I did to him and his group when they attacked me with weapons and charms! Make him tell una who Senior Python be! How I reigned Supreme!

So who's Shekau? Anyway, mah continue dey respect the laws of our land.

God bless Nigeria.

People like U the fear rat sef.
Typical Yoruba Man.
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Boko Haram own dun dey too much o

BUT...

We will win this war, that's for sure...

As for that Shekau, if I catch that bastard eh.. Wetin I go do am, him no go ever forget. It's cos I don't want to take the law into my own hands if not, I would have hunted down that bastard and fed his soul to the naked fury of my sword..

Na now I cool... If it was then, who be Shekau? Who be Sunday Igboho? Who be Nnamdi Kanu? Sunday Igboho himself can testify. Back then in boarding school, na because of me Sunday Igboho drop out! I was merciless! I was brutal! If you know him, ask him to tell you who Senior Python is! He can never forget that nick! Ask him to tell you what I did to him and his group when they attacked me with weapons and charms! Make him tell una who Senior Python be! How I reigned Supreme!

So who's Shekau? Anyway, mah continue dey respect the laws of our land.

God bless Nigeria.
go sambisa forest oga if you wan catch Shekau he no dey NAIRALAND
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
oh I wept for my dear state Borno wink Oh children of Borno remember our slogan is "HOME OF PEACE"! t e a r s
Oh Heavens save my state
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by iyke2frankeze: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Shekau na small boy. Bloody coward! Only targeting weak people. I dare Shekau and his bastard group to come face me! If them born them well! Only weak, cowardly people target women, children and sissies!

I dey Borno, close to Sambisa forest, yet the cowards couldn't attack me. They're lucky I am a law-abiding citizen and wouldn't take the law into my own hands. If not, I would have silenced Shekau and his men long time ago!

Bloody cowards!
No talk wetin go make these monsters to trace you ooooooo. Life no get duplicate.
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Walletnaira: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by NairaMaster1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
it's part of the Fulani agenda

fulani and Kanuri agreed to waste life and property, funny enough Boko Haram no dey play go Ghana or Benin only Nigeria.

yet the stupid governor keeps rebuilding a war zone, spending billions building ultramodern schools, market, yet no safety,

borno is safer than Jonathan regime, so says zulum

do you know what Zulum means in Igbo?

It means " e don do me"

since Zulum made that useless statement his popularity dropped.

Words are powerful, he is no longer risking his life dodging bombs and bullets, This is all a script

where are the people shouting Zulum/osibanjo ticket.

God will punish alll of you

Just imagine my brother.

""Fighter jets and helicopter gunships were deployed and hovered in the sky, forcing the attackers to retreat.""
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Benzemma(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Rocket and mortar May God help us this people should not lay their hands on long range weapons of destructions.
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by hstar: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dasuks:

Zulum was commissioner for reconstruction rehabilitation and resettlement. Trust him at ur own peril.
Boko cannot even operate in Muslim majority Chad. Where Arabic is an official language and where one can find Arabized groups. But na Naija, with ten times the military budget where they can muster enough forces and the organization to attack a major metropolis...

The talk is same with Shettima: with buhari "things are better." To say the truth has now become calculus. They still will not admit that their negligence and encouragement allowed Boko emerge.

If u research u will find out that Sharia council of Naija supported Yusuf and the early members (some of whom even fought in afghanistan and served under bin laden in Sudan). Sheikh Jafaru Adam only quit them once he found out that the jihad was to carried out in Nigeria. Not mid'east. So they killed him......

Members of Algerian and Nigerien jihadist (the ones who fought the civil war then morphed into AQIM) groups were resident in Borno thru out the 2000s and nothing was done..... these ppl are not fooling anybody
U seem to know much more about them
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
hstar:

U seem to know much more about them

Yea there's quite a lot about the subject. Ethnographers of the lake chad area and the sahel, African studies and terrorism studies has produced a lot.
GSPC (the Algerian anti govt group) operatives from Naija did live in Borno. One of them a Nigerien, Ibrahim Harun, is in prison in the U.S presently. Him and his associates were doing Nigeria-Niger-Pakistan-Sudan-Afghanistan movements. And there were a few Nigerians who were at least in Sudan with bin laden. I know that two of them died during the 03/04 (Nigerian Taliban) fight at Kanama, Yobe state.

The others that were caught were rigorously defended by the sharia council. At the same time Sheriff was using the islamist trend to shine. Beat out Kachalla, and further emboldened these ppl. All of them follow bro. The first bombings at NPF HQ and the UN office in 2011, were funded with a 250K USD financing round from AQIM( what GSPC morphed into). The ppl questioned confirmed the money from the desert. Al Barnawi trained with them. BH was sending batches of a few hundred to train and come back. All this happening in Naija live and direct. And they come out here and chat nonsense. The military is stronger by far, but BH is well motivated and connected. Diff factions connected to IS command structures and AQ (directly with Zawahiri). Now this is all available for you to research bro. Use JSTOR and other resources. interesting stuff.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Jaqenhghar: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Dasuks:

Yea there's quite a lot about the subject. Ethnographers of the lake chad area and the sahel, African studies and terrorism studies has produced a lot.
GSPC (the Algerian anti govt group) operatives from Naija did live in Borno. One of them a Nigerien, Ibrahim Harun, is in prison in the U.S presently. Him and his associates were doing Nigeria-Niger-Pakistan-Sudan-Afghanistan movements. And there were a few Nigerians who were at least in Sudan with bin laden. I know that two of them died during the 03/04 (Nigerian Taliban) fight at Kanama, Yobe state.

The others that were caught were rigorously defended by the sharia council. At the same time Sheriff was using the islamist trend to shine. Beat out Kachalla, and further emboldened these ppl. All of them follow bro. The first bombings at NPF HQ and the UN office in 2011, were funded with a 250K USD financing round from AQIM( what GSPC morphed into). The ppl questioned confirmed the money from the desert. Al Barnawi trained with them. BH was sending batches of a few hundred to train and come back. All this happening in Naija live and direct. And they come out here and chat nonsense. The military is stronger by far, but BH is well motivated and connected. Diff factions connected to IS command structures and AQ (directly with Zawahiri). Now this is all available for you to research bro. Use JSTOR and other resources. interesting stuff.
Interesting. I got a copy of that book on islam and poitics in northern Nigeria. Ill let you know when Im done reading it.
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by juman(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Civil war in nigeria.
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Interesting. I got a copy of that book on islam and poitics in northern Nigeria. Ill let you know when Im done reading it.

Ah word bro. The political change and reform in northern nigeria one ? Have fun bro.

It'll teach u a lot about our style of Islam. All the sufi groups etc. Tell me when u see "that Christian's missionary boy from Pankshin." It'll give u a good laugh.
Re: Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field by Jaqenhghar: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dasuks:

Ah word bro. The political change and reform in northern nigeria one ? Have fun bro.

It'll teach u a lot about our style of Islam. All the sufi groups etc. Tell me when u see "that Christian's missionary boy from Pankshin." It'll give u a good laugh.
LMAO. I'll be on the lookout bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Police arrest Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.