Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo (33857 Views)

Anambra: PDP Disqualifies, Ozigbo, Others, Clears Uba, Odua, Ekwunife / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Afriifa(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

You cannot use his brain to drink peeper soup you cannibal! Vultures will feed on your dirty flesh. Nonsense people.

Na you go drink that poison. Coward!
node reply uncircumcized fools
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by PHijo(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Ijaw "first class" citizen we don see you finish! Mr product of environmental pollution and biochemical waste. The oil resources you are eternally cursed to wail about is under the corporate ownership of the Hausa/Fulani, Igbos, Yorubas and then foreigners... talk of serious gang-banging of the cursed Ijo sewage rats who settle for mere pipeline contracts and militancy grin grin grin

Igbo roaches like you are stateless beings. Just like cain you are not welcome in any part of the world.

Ijawland is blessed. It is probably your red sand wasteland that is cursed. That is the reason why you never stay in your uninhabitable pit you call home.

We are eternally blessed to rejoice in the blessing God has blessed our land with.
If the ant does not lick sugar how will it die?
If the rat does steal fish how will die?
If God did not drag pharaoh and chariots into the red sea how would he drown?

Abobi what is bigger than Nigeria is bigger than Nigeria and what is bigger than Nigeria is bigger than Igbo, Fulani, Yoruba and Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by PHijo(m): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Tvoice:

Mumu of d federal republic of nigeria , u went to use ur second account to reply , u are nothing but a product of an expired condom, I just wish dis was d time of slave trade , chai , I go use u exchange for Mtn 100 naira card , because u are worthless

Mumu of the entire universe! Dem no born you or any one for that your dirty country. If it was time of slavery you would have had a shrine for me. Time slavery your type offer yourselves as offering to the Ijaw people. The yoruba should the last people yoruba should make noise. yoruba worship Nupe and Ijaw people as gods. As a servant of the God of justice I am a god to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Omuaro38: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

[s]Igbo roaches like you are stateless beings. Just like cain you are not welcome in any part of the world.

Ijawland is blessed. It is probably your red sand wasteland that is cursed. That is the reason why you never stay in your uninhabitable pit you call home. [/s]
An Igbo woman is the Nigeria's director of a renowned global organization. (Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala)
An Igbo man is the president of a renowned international Court (Henry Eboe Osuji)
An Igbo woman is the most decorated writer and publisher in Africa (Chimamanda Adichie)
An Igbo woman is the first Nigerian Law professor in Harvard (Dehlia Umunna)
An Igbo woman is first woman of African descent to head a major U.S. television studio ( Pearlena Igbokwe)

Need I go on my Ijaw? the list of globally recognized and accepted Igbos are too numerous to mention.

There are millions of Igbos across the diaspora bagging top class academic awards, honorary degrees etc
Go to Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Liberia, Ivory Coast etc and see millions of Igbos making imprints of commercial success in their host nations, they even watch our Nollywood movies and know all the popular Igbo words and parlance.

For a people whom you claim are stateless and not welcome in any part of the world, I think we are doing just FINE with those few names I listed wink.

As an Ijaw man, you're condemned to be wiped out "Osu style" if you as much as be a nuisance to our collective Oyel wealth (which the major ethnic groups are all corporate shareholders of), all the oil blocks from your resources belongs to us, and there's absolutely nothing your destitute lazy-brained brothers can do about that status Quo, Las Las na only useless noise and threats una go dey make inside your creeks. Bow down and worship us, cause Igbos might just be your only saving grace to salivation since all your Niger Delta neighbors despise you already.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tvoice: 1:19am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Mumu of the entire universe! Dem no born you or any one for that your dirty country. If it was time of slavery you would have had a shrine for me. Time slavery your type offer yourselves as offering to the Ijaw people. The yoruba should the last people yoruba should make noise. yoruba worship Nupe and Ijaw people as gods. As a servant of the God of justice I am a god to you.

Hehehehe, the fool thought am a yoruba, I laff u in ijaw , go and calm ur nerves with sniper, truth is bitter but I will tell it to dat ur lizard brain , the tin still pain u till now , next time eeen , u go get sense , na so una go gelegele for benin go install una own king grin for another man land , just imagine the trash , shebi oba of benin use una eye see peper las las ,fools . grin grin
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by calcal: 1:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:
These minority Ijaw scums are really very daring and parasitic irritants, are they even indigenous to Ondo state or did they migrate there to settle?

They migrated via the ocean to settle there, we have some of them in Lagos before but we converted them to Yoruba person.

Check American history on how the natives were converted to civilized human beings.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by PHijo(m): 1:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Tvoice:

Hehehehe, the fool thought am a yoruba, I laff u in ijaw , go and calm ur nerves with sniper, truth is bitter but I will tell it to dat ur lizard brain , the tin still pain u till now , next time eeen , u go get sense , na so una go gelegele for benin go install una own king grin for another man land , just imagine the trash , shebi oba of benin use una eye see peper las las ,fools . grin grin

Oba that we prevented from climbing the throne for 11 years are we your mates?

Go and calm your nerves with parrot eggs and the empty basket. You can't laugh in Ijaw because it is not your language neither to you have the ability to cause pain to an Ijaw man.
You lack the ability to tell the truth. The devil worshippers that you are, lies is your 'truth'. In the fullness of time your people will know that the Ijaw man works in the times and seasons of the Almighty.
When Jonathan left Aso Rock he did not leave because Ijaw people didn't know what to do for him to continue . He left because it was important for him to leave. You have not started complaining! Don't boast, you have not tasted the tip of the iceberg. Body go tell una..we know why we are not shaking. What needs to be done has been done and it can never be on done.

Gelegele stands as Gelegele that she is.

Edo state is a multiethnic state and the Ijaws have their kings and they owe none of you any apologies for that.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by PHijo(m): 2:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

An Igbo woman is the Nigeria's director of a renowned global organization. (Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala)
An Igbo man is the president of a renowned international Court (Henry Eboe Osuji)
An Igbo woman is the most decorated writer and publisher in Africa (Chimamanda Adichie)
An Igbo woman is first woman of African descent to head a major U.S. television studio ( Pearlena Igbokwe)

Need I go on my Ijaw? the list of globally recognized and accepted Igbos are too numerous to mention.

There are millions of Igbos across the diaspora bagging top class academic awards, honorary degrees etc
Go to Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Liberia, Ivory Coast etc and see millions of Igbos making imprints of commercial success in their host nations, they even watch our Nollywood movies and know all the popular Igbo words and parlance.

For a people whom you claim are stateless and not welcome in any part of the world, I think we are doing just FINE with those few names I listed wink.

As an Ijaw man, you're condemned to be wiped out "Osu style" if you as much as be a nuisance to our collective Oyel wealth (which the major ethnic groups are all corporate shareholders of), all the oil blocks from your resources belongs to us, and there's absolutely nothing your destitute lazy-brained brothers can do about that status Quo, Las Las na only useless noise and threats una go dey make inside your creeks. Bow down and worship us, cause Igbos might just be your only saving grace to salivation since all your Niger Delta neighbors despise you already.

What is the difference between then and now? You are still serving your masters.
Before you were serving your master on the plantation and now some you serve in the office .

A lot of the things you mentioned Ijaws already achieved before any of you could achieve it.

Many people have made in Nigeria. Don't come boast with Igbos serving other in their countries.

As for Adichie her career was built on lies against other Nigerians . She was decorated on the quality of her work but for the lies and half truths she told.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Omuaro38: 2:19am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

What is the difference between then and now? You are still serving your masters.
Before you were serving your master on the plantation and now some you serve in the office .

A lot of the things you mentioned Ijaws already achieved before any of you could achieve it.

Many people have made in Nigeria. Don't come boast with Igbos serving other in their countries.

As for Adichie her career was built on lies against other Nigerians . She was decorated on the quality of her work but for the lies and half truths she told.

Before you were serving your master on the plantation and now some you serve in the office

Stupid Ijaw man use your ogogoro addled brain to read the rubbish you wrote here, and then go back to the stupid and daft insinuations you made about Igbos not been accepted anywhere to understand why I debunked your rubbish assertions with a list of Igbos that are globally respected for their accomplishments...you this Ijo rabid ape with an IQ of a gnat.

A lot of the things you mentioned Ijaws already achieved before any of you could achieve it..

Please mention those Ijaws and their achievements and I'll indulge you with a even more deadly are-whopping list of Igbos, aside from Grace Allee-Williams, Gabriel Okara (a man I deeply respect), JP Clark, Finidi George (another top legend), and maybe GEJ, how many more notable global Ijaw figures do you have left on a numerical basis? even Urhobos and Itshekiri who are about your population can boast of far more accomplished persons from their tribe.

yes there are lots of Nigerians that made it in Nigeria, but I'm only dealing with your stupidity by focusing on my own Igbo people, infact there are many more Igbos that have made it in Nigeria big time and I have my list ready if you want to further indulge the challenge.

As for Adichie her career was built on lies against other Nigerians . She was decorated on the quality of her work but for the lies and half truths she told

A world renowned and decorated writer like Adichie with too many awards, nominations and prizes to her name surely wouldn't give a toss about the daft opinions of some useless Ijo militant like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by PHijo(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

Before you were serving your master on the plantation and now some you serve in the office

Stupid Ijaw man use your ogogoro addled brain to read the rubbish you wrote here, and then go back to the stupid and daft insinuations you made about Igbos not been accepted anywhere to understand why I debunked your rubbish assertions with a list of Igbos that are globally respected for their accomplishments...you this Ijo rabid ape with an IQ of a gnat.

A lot of the things you mentioned Ijaws already achieved before any of you could achieve it..

Please mention those Ijaws and their achievements and I'll indulge you with a even more deadly are-whopping list of Igbos, aside from Grace Allee-Williams, Gabriel Okara (a man I deeply respect), JP Clark, Finidi George (another top legend), and maybe GEJ, how many more notable global Ijaw figures do you have left on a numerical basis? even Urhobos and Itshekiri who are about your population can boast of far more accomplished persons from their tribe.

yes there are lots of Nigerians that made it in Nigeria, but I'm only dealing with your stupidity by focusing on my own Igbo people, infact there are many more Igbos that have made it in Nigeria big time and I have my list ready if you want to further indulge the challenge.

As for Adichie her career was built on lies against other Nigerians . She was decorated on the quality of her work but for the lies and half truths she told

A world renowned and decorated writer like Adichie with too many awards, nominations and prizes to her name surely wouldn't give a toss about the daft opinions of some useless Ijo militant like yourself.

I don't have to write articles! We always get the top before you Igbos but we are not interested in noise. From investment banking, commercial banking, football, the legal profession, media, education etc we were there before you.

Go and read about the first Nigerian to play professional football abroad, before you Igbo reached the limelight in international courts an Ijaw has been there. The first SAN in Nigeria was Ijaw and many more. I don't have strength for this because we don't see competition in Nigeria. It is too small and many lack the ethics we stand for.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Omuaro38: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

I don't have to write articles! We always get the top before you Igbos but we are not interested in noise. From investment banking, commercial banking, football, the legal profession, media, education etc we were there before you.

Go and read about the first Nigerian to play professional football abroad, before you Igbo reached the limelight in international courts an Ijaw has been there. The first SAN in Nigeria was Ijaw and many more. I don't have strength for this because we don't see competition in Nigeria. It is too small and many lack the ethics we stand for.

Ok let me make it easy for you cause we are back to your square one tactics of grandstanding with lies and fables.

List 10 Ijaws who have made their marks (and are actually famous) in each of the following categories/fields:

Education
Commerce
Sports( any category is fine)
Movie industry
Global icons
IT/Tech

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tolemaz: 6:04am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Na you and your people go commit suicide! Useless people. As if Nigeria has made any progress during the 50 years you served the Fulani.
Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by geemd434: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Givaxy:

Thank God you confirmed that Benin girls are useless prostitutes

Like your ashawo Yoruba girls

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tolemaz: 6:18am On Feb 25, 2021
geemd434:

Like your ashawo Yoruba girls
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Owologbo(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Tolemaz:

Will you shut up and learn

verification.
Ìlàje is a Local Government Area in Ondo State, South West Nigeria. Its headquarters are in the town of Igbokoda. The Ilajes are a distinct migratory coastal linguistic group of Yoruba peoples spread along the coastal belts of Ondo, Ogun, Lagos and Delta states, and originally made up of four geo-political entities namely: Ode Ugbo, Ode Mahin, Ode Etikan and Aheri. While most towns and villages in the Mahin kingdom (Ode Mahin) are distributed on arable lands, the towns and villages in the other three geo-polities of Ugbo, Aheri and Etikan kingdoms are spread out along the beaches and swampy terrains of the Atlantic Ocean coast.

Read about ilaje on wikki and stop being ignorant. They only have a different dialect from Oyo dialect
taa. Ilajes are not Yorubas. Having a local government in Ondo state doesn't make them Yoruba. They were carved into Ondo state because of oil.
Go and ask the Ilajes, not wiki.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tolemaz: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2021
Owologbo:

taa. Ilajes are not Yorubas. Having a local government in Ondo state doesn't make them Yoruba. They were carved into Ondo state because of oil.
Go and ask the Ilajes, not wiki.
Will you shut up ijaw niscreants. I have family who are ilajes and they are yoruba. Go and tell them they aren't Yoruba in ondo state
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tvoice: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
PHijo:

Oba that we prevented from climbing the throne for 11 years are we your mates?

Go and calm your nerves with parrot eggs and the empty basket. You can't laugh in Ijaw because it is not your language neither to you have the ability to cause pain to an Ijaw man.
You lack the ability to tell the truth. The devil worshippers that you are, lies is your 'truth'. In the fullness of time your people will know that the Ijaw man works in the times and seasons of the Almighty.
When Jonathan left Aso Rock he did not leave because Ijaw people didn't know what to do for him to continue . He left because it was important for him to leave. You have not started complaining! Don't boast, you have not tasted the tip of the iceberg. Body go tell una..we know why we are not shaking. What needs to be done has been done and it can never be on done.

Gelegele stands as Gelegele that she is.

Edo state is a multiethnic state and the Ijaws have their kings and they owe none of you any apologies for that.

see mumu , u prevented indeed dis wan no even know anything, oba that got into the throne immediately after d death of his father , I told u dat u were daft , now u just confirmed , I no know say na mufu I dey follow talk since sef mithcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by capatainrambo: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
forgiveness:

What community in Benue?
what community in edo ? Re you daft ?
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by geemd434: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Tolemaz:

Yes. Like you olosho Yoruba sticking pussy girls
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by forgiveness: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. See a ignoramus celebrating his mediocrity not minding how shameless he sounds.
If kingship and Kingdoms were the best why are everybody practicing the democracy Ndị Igbo were known for?
In the midst of all black Apes in Nigeria, Ndi Igbo were the only advanced creature with high IQ to establish an indigenous democracy system while the remaining apes were running primitive kingship like bunch of monkeys they are
This one here thinks it is something to brag about. Well that is an Ape way. Bragging about how low and primitive they are. That is why democracy is the hardest thing for the apes in Nigeria because they don't understand it whereas it is something the Igbo man knows. The British were so intrigued with the democracy they saw in Igbo land that they shamelessly adopted it and bastardized our land with kingship system so that we can be like other black apes in Nigeria but it will soon come to an end.
And you are here bragging of your primitive ape kingship.
Shameless ape.

Greatest Empires ever were kingship system.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by forgiveness: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
capatainrambo:
what community in edo ? Re you daft ?

Akoko Edo. Have you heard that before?

Where in Benue is Yoruba indigenous town?
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tolemaz: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
geemd434:

Yes. Like you olosho Yoruba sticking pussy girls
Thank God that you agreed that Your useless mother is a prostitute with smelly ugly Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Givaxy:

The truth of the matter is they now speak Yoruba language and bear Yoruba names
Thanks to our dominant langauge and culture
Let me give you example, if you go to university of Ibadan, the professors who are Yoruba prefer speaking in yoruba unless they are in official meetings or in lecture hall

My point is Yoruba have the most dominant language in nigeria
Even igbos born in Lagos only speak Yoruba language

So Yorubaland starts and ends in Lagos.

Dominant?

Dominating where?

These awolowo children sef
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Givaxy:

Yorubas are indigenous to 10 states in nigeria and spoken in 18 states in nigeria

Name them?
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:

See how you killed the guy
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by forgiveness: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Name them?

1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Oyo
4. Osun
5. Ondo
6. Ekiti
7. Kwara
8. Kogi
9. Delta (Olukumi and Itshekiri)
10. Edo (Akoko Edo)
11. Niger (Jeba)
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tolemaz: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Osagyefo98:

So Yorubaland starts and ends in Lagos.

Dominant?

Dominating where?

These awolowo children sef
Ipobian in sifia pains. Even igbos born in lagos only speak yoruba
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2021
forgiveness:

1. Lagos
2. Ogun
3. Oyo
4. Osun
5. Ondo
6. Ekiti
7. Kwara
8. Kogi
9. Delta (Olukumi and Itshekiri)
10. Edo (Akoko Edo)
11. Niger (Jeba)

Yeah this is true.

There are Yoruba in Jebba
Jebba is divided into two
Some are in Kwara the rest are in Niger

You're correct about Akoko Edo and Itshekiri
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by forgiveness: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Yeah this is true.

There are Yoruba in Jebba
Jebba is divided into two
Some are in Kwara the rest are in Niger

You're correct about Akoko Edo and Itshekiri

Are there other Yoruba indigenous towns in Niger apart from Jebba?

Olukumi is also sure.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2021
forgiveness:

1. Lagos 2. Ogun 3. Oyo 4. Osun 5. Ondo 6. Ekiti 7. Kwara 8. Kogi 9. Delta (Olukumi and Itshekiri) 10. Edo (Akoko Edo) 11. Niger (Jeba)

Itshekiri I agree.
What you misguided as Olukumi on your fiction speaks undiluted Igbo language.
Tankia.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Tolemaz:
Ipobian in sifia pains. Even igbos born in lagos only speak yoruba
Andsny couldn't speak same Yoruba.
Your pain just started.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2021
forgiveness:

Are there other Yoruba indigenous towns in Niger apart from Jebba?

Olukumi is also sure.

I don't think so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

"No Serious Leader Will Go On Rest" - Peter Obi / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.