Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo (34003 Views)

Anambra: PDP Disqualifies, Ozigbo, Others, Clears Uba, Odua, Ekwunife / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Ondo is not a Yoruba state, Yorubas should be careful

But it's counted as a southwest state na, abi na me no know?
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Germi9: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2021
Omuaro38:
These minority Ijaw scums are really very daring and parasitic irritants, are they even indigenous to Ondo state or did they migrate there to settle?
well two wrongs they say dont make a right
the government should do something about it
atleast the Ijaw wahala is better than the Fulani
although they have same traits
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Na only mouth una get....
yen yen yen....

If an average Afonja man is asked of the Fulanis dealing with them, they always cite back to stupid unreliable wars.
While you're making noise hear like a typical conehead, Afonjas are fleeing their ancestral lands to Benin Republic and Togo.

Idiot empty chestbeaters.
My ijaw oloriburuku slave is in sifia pains. Do anyhow in ondo state and opc treatment awaits you

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Niger Delta is not a tribe but a geographical creation

Ondo, Imo and Abia are Niger Delta states too

So speak for your tribe.

Some of them don't even know their tribe
They think is Niger Delta
Some think is Rivers state
Some think is 13% oil derivative
Gowon and our Northern leaders were very smart to have confused them forever... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by nengibo: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Omuaro38:
These minority Ijaw scums are really very daring and parasitic irritants, are they even indigenous to Ondo state or did they migrate there to settle?
Ijaws didn't migrate, rather the yorubas as their legends say dropped from the sky

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
nengibo:

Ijaws didn't migrate, rather the yorubas as their legends say dropped from the sky
Sifia pains

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Conrod: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Where is your proof lunatic ipobian
What proof is bigger than the fact that a yoruba can NEVER be the emir of ilorin,his home town.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by gbengaeed(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2021
do you have the ijaws in Lagos and Ogun state because those state have crude oil. please a little reading here and there would help your knowledge.

Uchasa:

If Ijaw was not in Ondo, you think they would have had crude oil?
Afonja land na barren land.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2021
Conrod:
What proof is bigger than the fact that a yoruba can NEVER be the emir of ilorin,his home town.
Shut up. Emir of Ilorin have Yoruba bloodline. Research about it and stop being an illiterate here

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2021
PHijo:

That would be great! Joining Ijaw territory in Ondo state with that of their Kith and kin in the Niger Delta.

So you want them to be joined with their kith and kin in Niger Delta, but you don't want same for the Igbos in South South. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by BravoDe: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2021
Baawahala:

So if he identifies with his root, you won't support him even if he is fighting for your own good....
Tribalism, religion will kill you all...
Anywhere Yorubas are gathered it smells of tribalism...
Their interactions, in churches, social circle,schools, politics, every spheres of life,is all about slavishness,betrayal, selfishness and wickedness...
Same way all Igbo gathering eg ipobsmell of tribalism, why did y'all stop supporting wike? Cos he claimed he's not Igbo. Remobe the heavy log in you eye before you consider preaching acceptance and unity.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by FASASI1(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2021
SpatialKing:
Ondo was never a Yoruba state and can never be a Yoruba state... Why Odua Anthem?
What the fvck are you saying
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Na una go still cry!

Hausas killed you idiots like cows in Ile-Ife your ancestral capital few years ago.
Hausas did thesame in Mile 12
Hausas did thesame in Fagba last year.
Hausas did thesame in Ikorodu last year.
Ibos dealt with you guys in Ladipo and Alaba few years ago.
Ijaws massacred you idiots like cows in Makoko and Ajegunle few years ago.
Fulanis have murdered your Obas and your people are fleeing their lands.

No be today we know Afonja people, na only mouth.
Shut up
We have been killing Hausas no be today
Qe killed them in sagamu
We killed them in ife
We killed them in agege
We killed them in shasha
Show proof igbos dealt with Yoruba in alaba my Ijaw
Opc killed more than 100 weak ijaws in makoko and ajegunle
We will continue to take your oil, my Ijaw

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by nengibo: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

You see how foolish you are?
Is PH Ijaw land?
I'm sure you know nothing about Rivers State, because if you knew, you will know that Yorubas here are few, there are more Hausas working in oil companies here than Coneheads.
You guys are useless poor parasites.
Touts!!
Yorubas are more than Hausa, Hausa don't like private sector work

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Lagos and Ogun has crude oil?
LMAO!
You're a clown.
You think Crude oil is palm oil?

Ode oshi
Oloriburuku alayebaje omo ofo
Your father na security, yoruba woman folorunsho alakija became a billionaire with oil money
My Ijaw is in Sifia pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Conrod: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Shut up. Emir of Ilorin have Yoruba bloodline. Research about it and stop being an illiterate here
I now understand, its STOCKHOLM SYNDROM.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

I told you to mention one and stop beating around the bush!
You guys are the only parasites in the South, you guys and Hausas should be merged together because y'all are unfortunate parasites.
Weak I jaw wants to commit suicide
This pain is too much to bear

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Emman93(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2021
I hate ibo ,I don’t hide this to them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Tranquillity360: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Qatar2022:

What a stupid conclusion , every topic here will directed to igbo weather kogi or ijaw that say it, Yoruba people should calm down on this hate
Yorubas hatred for Igbos is inherited,their parents teaches their kids to hate Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Why didn't she become a billionaire with touting(Afonja's biggest resource)?
You guys are parasites!!
Doesn't change the fact that adenuga, alakija exploited weak ijaw baboons to become a billionaire
You can commit suicide for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Collins4u1(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2021
how the hell did they found themselves in yoruba land in the first place... people carving out this states are very careless and wicked.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by TheDestroyer: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Umm, I think it's the other way round. Yoruba people don't have your time you're the ones always interfering in yoruba affairs and begging for acceptance around us. WE NO SEND UNA PAPA. We speak our language you feel threatened grin
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas hatred for Igbos is inherited,their parents teaches their kids to hate Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by gbengaeed(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2021
like I said a little reading here and there will help.

Uchasa:

Lagos and Ogun has crude oil? LMAO! You're a clown. You think Crude oil is palm oil?
Ode oshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / Osinbajo In Asaba For Delta Economic & Investment Summit (Photos) / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.