Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. (357 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by HappyPagan: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2021
Really?

Can God jump above himself?

Can God lie?

Can God kill himself?

Can God die?

Can God change your DNA?

Maybe God is a magician.. and rules of logic do not apply to him. Faith afterall seduces the thinking part of a man's mind, putting it to sleep so irrational statements become unquestionable..

Indeed, God is Good.. and can do all things.

3 Likes

Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by MrPresident1: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Gosh

Fools everywhere

Fools just full everywhere!!!!
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Your profile name reveal what's happening in the world today, it's a blissful thing to be a pagan instead of being part of the churches of Christendom today!

But true Christianity is here and it may surprise you that the answer to all your questions is NO!
If you want to learn about God you have to format all what the churches of Christendom has infused in your brains then start like a child but this time ready with all the critical questions the churches of Christendom do shy away from! smiley

HappyPagan:
Really?

Can God lie?

Can God kill himself?

Can God die?

Can God change your DNA?

Maybe God is a magician.. and rules of logic do not apply to him. Faith afterall seduces the thinking part of a man's mind, putting it to sleep so irrational statements become unquestionable..

Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by HappyPagan: 10:54pm On May 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your profile name reveal what's happening in the world today, it's a blissful thing to be a pagan instead of being part of the churches of Christendom today!
You learn something new every day. Doesn't mean it is happening all over the world today. 'The world' is a huge place... no one in North Korea or Finland thinks about you. 'YOU' do not exist in their world.

MaxInDHouse:

But true Christianity is here and it may surprise you that the answer to all your questions is NO!

There is no TRUE christianity -- just a version that you prefer.

MaxInDHouse:

If you want to learn about God you have to format all what the churches of Christendom has infused in your brains then start like a child but this time ready with all the critical questions the churches of Christendom do shy away from! :

God has become a boring topic to study... at least for me.
[/quote]
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2021
HappyPagan:

You learn something new every day. Doesn't mean it is happening all over the world today. 'The world' is a huge place... no one in North Korea or Finland thinks about you. 'YOU' do not exist in their world.
Well how would you feel if i tell you that as i'm typing there are people in those two countries who love and cherish me just because i'm one of JWs like them? smiley

There is no TRUE christianity -- just a version that you prefer.
This is a lie my friend. First of all nobody likes to wake up in the morning and start going to knock on the doors of neighbours who never knew nor invit them. But now i'm happy why all those that appreciate the preaching and teaching work we do have become our brothers and they've vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman again.
Sure true Christianity doesn't sound appealing when viewed from a myopic point of view but with foresight you will be happy you become one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

God has become a boring topic to study... at least for me.

Why not let's share what you have in mind first you may be right and you may be wrong, the only way to be certain is by sharing! smiley
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by ENEMYOFGOD6: 8:12am On May 30, 2021
grin grin..the bitter truth is,the so called God does'nt exist.
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by truespeak: 8:25am On May 30, 2021
ENEMYOFGOD6:

The Bitter Truth is that you Hate God and Not that He does not Exist!

And Further, that your Hatred blinds you therefore you can not be reasoned with and any attempt to reason with you shall be a Nullity!

End of Judgement!
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2021
Can you prove that? smiley

ENEMYOFGOD6:

Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by truespeak: 8:46am On May 30, 2021
HappyPagan:
Really?

Can God lie?

Can God kill himself?

Can God die?

Can God change your DNA?

You Foolish ooo! So you expect the rules that bind you puny creation to bind your Creator eh!

Is He Not the Rules Giver? Is the Giver not always above the Receiver?

If you had Knowledge, you would have known this Simple Law!

If you had Knowledge, you would have not made this post for you would even have known that Faith is not blind following which is Foolishness but Knowledge based which gives Certainty and Sureness!

But you do not!

If you had Knowledge, you would have known no one with Knowings and Understandings would post such a Foolish Topic but it is your brothers from another mother who bring up Foolish posts like this, and you continue the Foolishness by asking further Foolish questions!

Foolishness upon Foolishness, all is Foolishness!
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by orunto27: 9:14am On May 30, 2021
THE LIGHT CAME OUT OF DARKNESS. WHATEVER EXISTS IS IN THE LIGHT. WHAT DOESN'T EXIST IS IN THE DARK AND IS KEPT EXCLUSIVELY BY GOD.
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by orunto27: 9:18am On May 30, 2021
THE LIGHT CAME OUT OF DARKNESS. WHATEVER EXISTS IS IN THE LIGHT. WHAT DOESN'T EXIST IS IN THE DARK AND IS KEPT EXCLUSIVELY BY GOD. GOD IS DARKNESS AND LIGHT. HE IS A JEALOUS GOD. BUT HE DOESN'T WANT US TO BE JEALOUS LIKE HIM. SO AS FOR IMPOSSIBILITIES THEY'RE KEPT RESERVED BY GOD.
Re: What God Can Not Do, Does Not Exist. by Sheunma: 9:56am On May 30, 2021
HappyPagan:
Really?

Can God lie?

Can God kill himself?

Can God die?

Can God change your DNA?

Didn't a god die in the bible?

Didn't a god kill himself in the bible?

(1) (Reply)

The Bread Of Life / How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness / VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.