Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness (352 Views)

How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation / How Can I Handle Loud Prayers From Neighbour/ Tenant? / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
good evening nairalanders..

I have a delima that started like few months ago and i hope I'll get solution here..

by the grace of God I'm gifted...both spiritually, acedemically and in other areas ,I just grew to discover I'm blessed in different ways and although I don't know exactly why but I know it's to do God's work...

and also I used to be very focused and hard-working and I never took my gifts for granted and I have this mentality that it's not because of my works that God decided to favour me, so I always try to be humble and hard-working..

but of late I've been very lazy and unproductive and very profane...that is deliberately refusing to do the right thing,
for weeks now...I can't effectively service my prayer life,or read my books at all, or even to Concentrate on meaningful things...no matter how I try im so unmotivated... I have so many handworks I can do that could have been bringing me solid cash if I added a little hardwork, buh no..fasting now is the biggest worry for me, lemme mention that I have seeing eyes buh im so lazy to be sacrificial in my spiritual life...I'm so unfocused....my easy schoolwork is now so unacctractive to me that I I avoid it even if it's easy as ABC....I plan,schedule but still fail at keeping to it....

I'm just tired I was never like this before...all i do now is stay on my phone it's like I'm handcuffed to it....
I only regain my sense of drive once it's goes flat...I really need to kill this sudden lazziness ..
Re: How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by matrix199(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dem still dey feed you na him cause am undecided
Re: How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by Righteousness2(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
I Believe awakening your Spiritual life holds the key to the others.

Repent afresh and ask GOD for Mercy in any ways that you have gone Astray..

Bind all the bindables! Bind the Spirit behind Spiritual laziness and sluggishness. Bind and Destroy kingdoms and territories sponsoring such around u.

Ask GOD in Prayers for fresh Grace and power to follow Him.

Pick your Bible, open wherever u are led to and read. Whether you feel like or not, have a specific number of chapters or verses you will read everyday.

As u engage the word, You will begin to see changes.

Also make our time to attend Prayer meetings / study.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
matrix199:
Dem still dey feed you na him cause am undecided
Hmmmmmm...
Re: How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Believe awakening your Spiritual life holds the key to the others.

Repent afresh and GOD for Mercy in any ways that you have gone Astray..

Bind all the binds led! Bind the Spirit behind Spiritual laziness and sluggishness. Bind and Destroy kingdoms and territories sponsoring such around u.

Ask GOD in Prayers for fresh Grace and power to follow Him.

Pick your Bible, open wherever u are led to and read. Whether you feel like or not, have a specific number of chapters or verses you will read everyday.

As u engage the word, You will begin to see changes.

Also make our time to attend Prayer meetings / study.
Thank you sir...I'll do this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by Righteousness2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Chidorx60:

Thank you sir...I'll do this
You are Blessed
Re: How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by jesusjnr1: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
It's a good thing you know what you should be doing, so ask God to help you.

Ask God to help you again.

Ask God to help you again and again and again and again and again and again til His Kingdom comes.

I ask God to help me a lot in my prayers and God has done just that - helped me a whole lot.

God bless.
Re: How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Chidorx60:
good evening nairalanders..

I have a delima that started like few months ago and i hope I'll get solution here..

by the grace of God I'm gifted...both spiritually, acedemically and in other areas ,I just grew to discover I'm blessed in different ways and although I don't know exactly why but I know it's to do God's work...

and also I used to be very focused and hard-working and I never took my gifts for granted and I have this mentality that it's not because of my works that God decided to favour me, so I always try to be humble and hard-working..

but of late I've been very lazy and unproductive and very profane...that is deliberately refusing to do the right thing,
for weeks now...I can't effectively service my prayer life,or read my books at all, or even to Concentrate on meaningful things...no matter how I try im so unmotivated... I have so many handworks I can do that could have been bringing me solid cash if I added a little hardwork, buh no..fasting now is the biggest worry for me, lemme mention that I have seeing eyes buh im so lazy to be sacrificial in my spiritual life...I'm so unfocused....my easy schoolwork is now so unacctractive to me that I I avoid it even if it's easy as ABC....I plan,schedule but still fail at keeping to it....

I'm just tired I was never like this before...all i do now is stay on my phone it's like I'm handcuffed to it....
I only regain my sense of drive once it's goes flat...I really need to kill this sudden lazziness ..
Sounds a lot like some sort of mental fatigue really. If you probably dig deep in your mind, you might find that stress is more than likely behind it and not some "spiritual" tale as you assume. undecided

Try to go visit friends instead, and discuss issues you have been having with them if possible. This gives you a change to get needed counseling in the sense that talking about it opens your mind up to identifying what the real problem is and what the solution plans are best for the underlying issue. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Prayers To Win A Court Case / Called As Believers And Stewards Of The Mysteries Of GOD / BREAKING: Prophet T B Joshua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.