Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu (3490 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu / Will APC Survive Its Self-induced Hurricane Today?, By Dele Momodu On Pendulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu by Alphafarms(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
And Yorubas say Igbos don't know how to play politics?

make una continue, the real politicians ;DAnd Yorubas say Igbos don't know how to play politics?

make una continue, the real politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu by Owologbo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Obalatule:
This is not not a matter of APC stop being myopic and shortsighted, Bala Mohammed that justified herdsmen-carrying AK-47 is a PDP governor.

The fulani north is bent on protecting their murderous kith and kin in the forests all over the country, Stop shouting APC up and down like a paid PDP agent
I'm sure you read through where he talked about the chibok girls?
If you don't, go back and read it again.
Re: Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu by Owologbo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
adeoluphilips:

Today, I’m now reasonably convinced that the entire melodrama was meticulously planned and masterfully executed in order for some people to paint President Goodluck Jonathan as pathetically incompetent, and the reason his government must be sacked urgently. I confess to believing the full narrative at the time, like most Nigerians, hence my almost fanatical support for Major General Muhammadu Buhari, in that sad period of our nascent democracy. I wish to express my sincere apologies once again for believing that tale by moonlight and for being amongst those who plunged Nigeria into this unmitigated disaster from which we may not fully recover in decades to come unless God decides to deliver us miraculously.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/02/20/trust-me-something-fishy-is-going-on/

The truth will surely come out, no matter how long it takes.
Re: Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu by CandyOps(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Pmedia7787:

APC is darkness and evil

But terrorism is not a party thing in Nigerian

Its a religio tribal war

Its first religion,then tribe

Tribal not religion bro. Trust me. The religion angle is a smokescreen and meant to keep the common countryman in check.

You really think those Northern governors or their kids abroad gives two ducks about their religion? Na lip service abeg
Re: Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu by YungMillionaire: 2:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Asgard13:
[s]WE WILL BE ALIVE TO CONFIRM.. Wetin una know..[/s]...

How much is PDP paying you to defend their terrorists?
Re: Trust Me, Something Fishy Is Going On - Pendulum By Dele Momodu by YungMillionaire: 2:49am On Feb 25, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
But one question that beats my imagination is the reason why it is very easier to deceive a non Igbo professor than to deceive a primary school graduate who is an Igbo.No wonder Nigerians have continued to say that it's difficult to deceive an Igbo man.

Chestbeater. Who go say him mama soup no sweet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff: His Last Moments Before The Plane Crash: Pics & VIDEO / SHOCKER! Govt Ordered Us Not Go After Bandits, Killer Herdsmen - Police Officer / Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.