Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Bvn Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bvn Number (236 Views)

Can BVN Number Be Used To Withdraw Money Or Access A Bank Account? / Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bvn Number by Emax911: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
please, it's urgent, who just recently change BVN phone number,

how long did it take?
how successful was it?

The staff at the bank told me that even if you change it, it won't reflect, so how true?
Re: Bvn Number by kerzhim(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yes, it won't reflect on your original database. I had same experience when I wanted to register for my NIN, I was told that my DOB is different from my original DOB. I guess the mistake was from the registerer. I rushed to my bank to make correction which they did but upon getting to NIN again thinking I had corrected the error, boom!!!! The error appeared on my NIN again. I complained but was told to go pay 15k to the Fg account through Remita and come back to NIMC in order to correct my DOB. I kukuma dey use the one wey dem do mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Four Gunned Down, 25 Kidnapped As Bandits Strike Kagara Again / Service Chiefs Storm Ibadan / Sanwo-olu Approves 21-year Jail Term For Cultists, Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.