Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University (40253 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Sheriman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
What did you expect in all these mushrooms glorified secondary School called University

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Lui90: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Very funny
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by CodedMillionair: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Really funny, so what are they trying to tell us now?? Well you are an investor, see my signāture
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Kapilta(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
gringrin:
grin

Cursed be anyone who gets paid to rig elections in this country, force evil leadership on us and is getting paid to defend evil in the media.

May they use all the money they are being paid to treat incurable disease that doctors cannot diagnose.

May the money they are being paid be used to pay ransom to release their kidnapped relations, spouses, children and parents.

As for those who are killing and kidnapping people in the country, may they lost their lives through fire accident and may terrible disease and afflictions locate them to the point that they will not remember to think about killing anyone else but will only think about how to recover their health.

May this be their portion and that of their accomplices.

May Nigeria and it's citizens be free from every evil and triumph gloriously this year and beyond.

This is written and so shall it be....Amen.
Vexing101. grin
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Psoul(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
The person that wrote that threatening notice cannot do anything.
Using his tribe's notoriety in jazz to try to get his phone back.

Empty threat.

3 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by pozehnani(f): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol.. omor!
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by MosayA: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Can't the juju he wanted using to kill the person also be use to charm him to bring the phone, if the juju sure?

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Bebemaster: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nor be juju be that���
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by plessis: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
And you're telling me that Nigeria is not a comedy tv station in heaven?
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
obembet:
A funny notice spotted at the entrance at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Port Harcourt gate this morning.

If you know you collect ogobni boy's phone from old liaberary last Night, Tomorrow too far better bring am today or else if you live more than tomorrow make I die, I swear

Source: https://twitter.com/smalz_98/status/1364239384418131969?s=19

the phone pain am o
this one na port harcourt grammar o.......

4 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Everything abou this country nah cruise
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by ngadaAwo: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
You get that kind jazz and you never deal with them badboys in dioubu ?

I strongly believe in African tradition but if na me mugu de guy I go type my own in this format.

You the Ogani buy Wey I still collet him Phone if you no say you get another Worthy property come to adelebu street make i Raz you once more.

After shouting blood of Jesus you come go dey patronize BABALAWO and on Sunday you still get mind enter Church and Even Pray Cast And Bind the same spirit the baba will send on errands on your behalf.
this is the reason many youths die carelessly these days.
Nothing go happen nothing go happen na so a full blooded youth will just perish for Dangote trailer

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
gringrin:
grin

Cursed be anyone who gets paid to rig elections in this country, force evil leadership on us and is getting paid to defend evil in the media.

May they use all the money they are being paid to treat incurable disease that doctors cannot diagnose.

May the money they are being paid be used to pay ransom to release their kidnapped relations, spouses, children and parents.

As for those who are killing and kidnapping people in the country, may they lost their lives through fire accident and may terrible disease and afflictions locate them to the point that they will not remember to think about killing anyone else but will only think about how to recover their health.

May this be their portion and that of their accomplices.

May Nigeria and it's citizens be free from every evil and triumph gloriously this year and beyond.

This is written and so shall it be....Amen.
I know you are referring to and LikeDemMannat but don't want to be banned by being direct cos the coward fool can report like jss1 class monitor. Anyway, I believe your prayer to work because lots of wicked people abound that profit from this bad government.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by slowice(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I hear say for ogoni, to make person run mad for real na 300 naira... Dem nor dey smile grin.

The jazz cheap like pure water

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Empty threats. If all this rubbish juju de work Africa would have been the epicentre of the world. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Collyno82(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
NairalandDoctor:

I strongly believe in African tradition but if na me mugu de guy I go type my own in this format.

You the Ogani buy Wey I still collet him Phone if you no say you get another Worthy property come to adelebu street make i Raz you once more.

After shouting blood of Jesus you come go dey patronize BABALAWO and on Sunday you still get mind enter Church and Even Pray Cast And Bind the same spirit the baba will send on errands on your behalf.
Amanekpo cult on my mind
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by SatanicPriest: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
rubbish. let me call the number
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Drizzy5001(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Empty threat, That phone don go grin

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Exodora: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
NairalandDoctor:

You must be stubborn. My brother doesn't believe in things like this untill it happened to one of his course mate .
His roommate stole someone's phone after all the warning the guy kept deaf ear untill it started . He was so sick that they caalrried him to all the hospital none could identify his problem not until they took him to a native house by then it was already late .
Wonder why in the right sense someone will just take what does not belong him even after he knew the owner is looking for it he still chose to be quiet about it.
Stay away from other people's things then no harm will befall you.
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by supogift(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Its spelled "Ogoni" not Ogobni
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by supogift(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Go try bar for abua
Drizzy5001:
Empty threat, That phone don go grin
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by ceeceeco: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Story for the gods! Na 2day.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by dollytino4real(f): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
ogoni pure pure in rivers state, esan in Edo and Okpe in delta state which one wicked pass 4 dis kind parole
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Walletnaira: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oh
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by platido(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
This kind matters no de get levels...so go buy. Ew phone and move on
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by NLPoliceWoman: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by imagrg(m): 3:28am On Feb 25, 2021
This generation of youths are something else.
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by skedy1(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2021
You know, I would have been cheated if I wasn't born in Nigeria!!
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by dochenaj: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2021
IamPlato:

Motherfucker can't even spell library...

University students my ass

MODIFIED

na the olodo wey post the news no sabi spell library sef while the olodo university student can't spell "collect"
The university student doesn't know what punctuations are. But I think the misspelling of "collect" was a typo. He should have read the notice again before printing. Nigerians are always in a hurry, and are never good at proofreading.
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by dochenaj: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Exodora:

You must be stubborn. My brother doesn't believe in things like this untill it happened to one of his course mate .
His roommate stole someone's phone after all the warning the guy kept deaf ear untill it started . He was so sick that they caalrried him to all the hospital none could identify his problem not until they took him to a native house by then it was already late .
Wonder why in the right sense someone will just take what does not belong him even after he knew the owner is looking for it he still chose to be quiet about it.
Stay away from other people's things then no harm will befall you.
Yes, juju works because the world is not as simple as what we see with our eyes. But I cannot be sure that the story you told was exactly juju. Could also be a chance occurrence.
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Yankiss(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2023
IamPlato:

Motherfucker can't even spell library...

University students my ass

MODIFIED

na the olodo wey post the news no sabi spell library sef while the olodo university student can't spell "collect"
He spelt LIBRARY correctly. The COLLECT was obviously a mistake. Why lambast people carelessly? The method though is not befitting of an undergraduate.

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds / My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures' / David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.