Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo (25540 Views)

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Prodigee: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Potopoto people don com again o! Una mumu neva do? Even your governor no trust una. Tueh!
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by futurerex: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
This SCG is very stupid!
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by naijadrivablog: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Supi Supi
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Imstrong2(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
This supreme court governor should let us rest he should as well beg buhari to end banditry

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Petacephas: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mr governor, Mr governor, Mr governor. How many times I call u?Be kia.......... .
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Depressed101: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/video-i-begged-buhari-to-help-me-deal-with-ipob-militants-in-imo-uzodinma/
my friend enjoy your sear while it lasts..when you come down we will know howfar...okorocha'' case will be Child's play when your own will start
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by ThiagoKid(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
This Uzodinma guy of a thing is truly hopeless

11 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by boulala84: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Alright
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Deal with them mercilessly. Akwa Ibom is strongly behind you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by micmond: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
There's a Sheik Gumi in every state, the Imo state government must identify their Gumi to front for negotiating for amnesty instead of inviting the military. Governor Zulum of Borno state understood this simple reason and his convoy are enjoying peace.
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by contigiency(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Stupid and senseless headline.
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hehehehe
The new kid on the block
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by TheDestroyer: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Prodigee:
Potopoto people don com again o! Una mumu neva do? Even your governor no trust una. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by mukthar2000(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Imo state governor, Sen. Hope Uzodinma, says he invited the Federal Government to help him deal with militants disturbing the peace in the state.

U mean BUBU should abandon his own everlasting problems to help u in ur state abiii, chili Meaning u are not conpitent enough to hold that office, pls resigned.

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Nukilia: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
What a Governor! So you cannot negotiate on behalf of your people?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Allee90: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hard times for Ipob Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Decent09(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
aleeyus:

See me, see wahala ���

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uzodinma won't End well ...... very stupid and visionless

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
They are idiots. Deal with them.

Deal with them mercilessly. Akwa Ibom is strongly behind you!
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Guide777(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hopeless Uzodinjo, Power is transient. That " From 4th to 1st Supreme Court magic" won't last forever.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by porthouse7(f): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
hopeless werey.... how can u beg Fulani to come kill ur people, even thou I hate ipob

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Kudejo: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
The moment IPOB started attacking police officers and soilders they became a terrorist organisation and Nnamdi kanu became a warlord
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by BruncleZuma: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by President99: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is what happens when you don't have the mandate of the people but rather you were imposed on the people. Hopeless Uzodimma doesn't pretend that he hates Imo people simply because they rejected him at the polls but he should remember that nothing last forever
Mumu! Ode! Even Jonathan is on his way out of PDP
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by excel101(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Offpoint1:
Absolutely have nothing to say here....

Let's get you thousand Youtube subscribers within days,
Thousands of IG,TWT,FB likes/followers
Let's get your business reach out to the right people with digtal marketing
Let's get your thousands of active emails for ads
Let's handle all your graphics and printing needs ranging from product packaging, biz-card, wedding cards, souvenirs and many more... (Delivery at your doorstep)

Reach me via my signature...
Get yours first, then I would come for mine.
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Tomilola360: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nice one Mr. Governor but ehmmmm Fulani herdsmen and Bandits are yet to be labelled terrorist organizations.

Ipob is just among the so called 5% and are of lesser treat compared to those ones.

undecided
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Tranquillity360: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
If ESN come for this hopeless man,will nigeria security guarding him be able to save him.

Am just asking.

If not that ESN said they only came to preserve life and not to waste it,i would have asked them to use this man example.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Offpoint1: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
excel101:
Get yours first, then I would come for mine.
Meaning?
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by putin2: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Amadioha will kill you soon .
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by mekuxiani(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by isaythetruth(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
All these Fulani slaves, we will deal with them at the appropriate time. No one should make no mistake about that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos) / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.