Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast (42240 Views)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Maxymilliano(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Residents in Southeast Nigeria narrate tales of sorrow over the killings and destruction of properties perpetrated by separatist militants as they enforced a controversial curfew.

Okolie Ngozi is in her early 50s. She sighed heavily, letting her head drop when our reporter got to her house in Okporo, Imo State, Southeast Nigeria.

“Go,” she said, shaking her head. “I am not ready to speak to anyone. Just go, please.” By the time she completed the sentence, her voice was already fragile and she was on the verge of tears.

Ngozi tried desperately to hide it; she tried to keep her face and her words straight and stern because of her children. Sadly, she could not as tears streamed down her face. She squeezed her eyelids shut in the hope that the tears would stop but her teary eyes remained for quite some time.

Okolie Ngozi with three out of her six children. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.
Minutes later, she sighed heavily again. “I love Oluwa but they cut his life short for me and his children,” she said, before instructing one of her daughters to bring her father’s obituary poster.

Her husband, Okolie Aloysius, was a mechanic in Okporo, a community in Imo’s Orlu Local Government Area (LGA). He was fondly called “Oluwa” by his family and friends.

Aloysius was shot dead by armed persons who attacked the community on Monday, Aug. 2, 2021. The assailants, who were said to be “IPOB militants,” also destroyed various shops in the community for not obeying their sit-at-home order.

The painful exit
Aloysius got a call from one of his customers to repair a faulty vehicle. He responded but he never returned home alive.

Obituary of Okolie Aloysius killed by “IPOB militants” in Okporo community. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.

He was accosted by armed persons terrorising the community under the banner of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Since then, his family members have been faced with various forms of economic and emotional challenges.

“My husband went to his workshop to attend to a customer so that he could make money for the family. Before his return, armed men had already invaded the community. They claimed we didn’t obey sit-at-home orders and were betrayers.”

“Oluwa heard the news of the invasion and was rushing home to protect us. He had hearing challenges. So, he could not hear them well when they were shouting surrender. He was rushing down home to be sure that myself and the children were okay but they shot him and ran away,” Ngozi told HumAngle.

Okolie Ngozi cleaning her tears. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.

“I have been crying since then. He died trying to ensure the safety of his family. I have five girls and a boy, making six children for him. The oldest person is in senior secondary three (SS3) and now his death came up. Who will help me take care of these children?” she sobbed again.

HumAngle learnt that the killers, on the same day that Okolie was murdered, razed over 20 shops as well as vehicles numbering more than 10 in the community.

What does IPOB want?
The aim of the separatist organisation, IPOB, is to restore an independent state of Biafra in the Old Eastern Region of Nigeria, comprising current Southeast and South-South regions.

It was founded in 2012 by Nnamdi Kanu, who had spoken at gatherings threatening Nigerian authorities and calling for Biafra’s independence. At various times, he referred to Nigeria as a zoo, urging his loyalists to take up arms against the state.

“We need guns and we need bullets. It’s either Biafra or death,” he said in a 2017 interview.

Kanu was arrested and charged with offences of treasonable felony, unlawful possession of arms, and illegal importation of broadcast equipment at a Federal High Court in Abuja in 2015. He was granted bail on medical grounds in 2017 after spending 18 months in incarceration. He later jumped bail and fled the country, claiming that he feared for his life after security operatives raided his home in a standoff that left some people dead.

Almost four years later, Kanu was recaptured and he has since June 29 remained in detention.

The sit-at-home order
In response to Kanu’s troubles, a group of pro-Biafra protesters have been leading marches in southeastern parts of Nigeria to push for his release. The group further ordered sit-at-home and asked Igbo residents to observe the curfew in all states of the region.

An empty street in compliance with sit-at-home order. Photo: Daily Trust.
Since IPOB began enforcement, Monday has become an unproductive day in the Southeast. There is often a near total compliance with the order apparently because of threats of heavy consequences on violators by IPOB.

In most Igbo communities, markets, schools, banks, motor parks, and even worship centres are shut down as members of the IPOB’s Eastern Security Network (ESN) move around streets.

They frequently have confrontations with constitutionally established security personnel such as soldiers and police officers, often leading to fatalities. The enforcers also have a history of attacking residents who defied the order either by killing them or destroying their businesses.

Horrific killings, destructions
Aside from Okolie whose death has visited hardship on his family members, many other families in the region have lived in sorrow following the killings of their loved ones or injuries inflicted on them by militants.

Patience Andie told HumAngle that her 16-year-old son, Chigozie, was shot dead by IPOB militants while returning from a market in Enugu in July 2021.

“My son was hit by a stray bullet during IPOB’s confrontation with the police. The day remained the saddest day of my life,” the frustrated mother said. “I only sent him to the market to help buy food ingredients and he did not return home alive.”

“I am feeling sad that those fighting for self-determination are only hurting us and causing many homes to cry. I am in pain and I want justice for my son. The world should help me,” Patience cried.

HumAngle reported how a series of the attacks linked to IPOB militants killed several police officers and led to the razing of police facilities in Southeast and South-south Nigeria.

Destroyed vehicles at Ehime Mbano Police Station in Imo State. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.

In the same vein, many public facilities including offices of the electoral commission, INEC, have been attacked across the two regions.

The Nigerian Army in June disclosed that the IPOB’s ESN has killed 128 military and police personnel as well as 15 civil defence officers and 31 community policing members in the Southeast.

The army claimed that the group has also killed over 100 civilians who refused to support its activities.

Meanwhile, Amnesty International likewise said over 100 persons have been killed by security officers between Jan. and June 2021 in Imo, Anambra, and Abia states, in response to the activities of the separatist militia.

A passenger was burnt alive in Nkwogu, Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State, when the sit-at-home order turned bloody on Aug. 9. The bus was coming from Umuahia, Abia state capital, when the passengers ran into members of IPOB. They shot at the tyres, which forced the bus to stop.

A bus razed by IPOB militants enforcing sit-at-home order. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.
Eyewitnesses in Ohaji/Egbema LGA of Imo told HumAngle during a visit to the area that four oil workers of Lee Engineering Company operating in Assa Community and a police officer attached to the oil company were killed by militants enforcing the order on Aug. 16.

Also, Jonathan Ugochukwu, a community leader from Okporo, was not lucky after IPOB members accused him of being an informant to the security agencies. After shooting him dead, they beheaded him and displayed his head at the Orie Okporo market, to serve as a warning to other ‘saboteurs’.

The killings, HumAngle learnt, have continued to spread across different states in the Southeast region.

More tales of sorrow
In cases where people are not killed, residents’ businesses are often destroyed by enforcers of the sit-at-home order. The militants on several occasions also burnt vehicles conveying travellers in the affected states.

Innocent Chima*, a caskets dealer in Okporo and victim of the Aug. 2 attack, told HumAngle over 200 caskets were burnt during the incident.

The casket shop destroyed by IPOB militants. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.

“It was not a joyful experience I had with the armed men. This is Okporo casket line and all we do is make caskets for families of dead people. We were working on Monday morning when we saw two vehicles loaded with armed men and we scampered for safety. They started shooting sporadically and that was when they killed Oluwa (Okolie Aloysius).

“They set my shop and many others on fire. I lost over N500,000 cash in the shop and I had over 200 caskets burnt during the invasion. It was a sad experience for me and other affected people. They got three motorcycles and four vehicles burnt. They went to the hotel adjacent to my shop and also burnt the place.”

The affected hotel, Ezeacho Hotel, was under lock when HumAngle visited to observe the damage but three burnt vehicles were seen at the scene.

One of the vehicles burnt at the hotel attacked in Orlu LGA. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.

Another victim, Felix Undukwe, got a Mazda bus on hire purchase for the sum of N4 million in Jan. 2021. He was using the vehicle to ply Owerri in Imo to Onitsha in Anambra State.

Felix had only paid N1.7 million before he was attacked by IPOB militants who set the vehicle ablaze on Aug. 22 for not obeying the sit-at-home order. They attacked the vehicle at Orlu LGA as passengers escaped through the bush.

“I took my 18-passenger bus from Owerri around 7 a.m. and we were heading to Onitsha. We encountered some youths when we got to Orlu. They asked if we weren’t aware of the sit-at-home order. Before I responded, they were already pouring petrol on the vehicle.

“Myself and the passengers swiftly opened the doors and ran into the bush for safety. No one took his or her luggage from the vehicle because we were all scared of death. They set the vehicle ablaze immediately.”

Felix said he called the man who bought the vehicle for him after the attack and he insisted he paid the balance of N2.3 million.

“After taking my family to his house to beg, he said I should go and look for N1 million so he would forget the rest. I have been finding life difficult since the incident occurred. I now work as a bus conductor and sometimes come back home with N2,000 or N1,500 to feed my wife and five children,” he narrated to HumAngle.

Residents live in fear
Despite assurances of safety given to them by the Imo government, residents believe that their lives are in danger. In some communities like Umuna, Omuma, Umutanze, Okporo, Awo-Omama, Owerre Ebeiri, Amaifeke, Eziachi, Umuowa, and Ihioma in Orlu LGA, people have deserted their houses.

One of the empty houses in Awo-Omama, Imo State. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.

Those who are still in the communities are living in constant fear of either becoming victims of the IPOB militants who are said to be prowling for collaborators or traitors to their cause, or of security agents attacking under the guise of hunting down members of the separatist group.

“Hope you are not one of the boys killing people around o. I hope you will not come to my house and kill us at night because the situation of the community is bad,” Chidinma Arome, a resident who led HumAngle to various scenes of attack, queried our reporter.

She says fear has enveloped Orlu communities since the sit-at-home order began. Chidinma also advised our reporter not to spend the night at the LGA to avoid being a victim.

Residents told HumAngle that the Eze Mkpado of Umuzike, a traditional ruler in Awo, an autonomous community in Orlu, escaped to Lagos for safety after he was accused by IPOB of harbouring herdsmen.

A motorcyclist who spoke under anonymity because he feared getting attacked said most of the distressed residents in various communities hardly sleep at night.

“Once it is nightfall, you will see everybody in their houses. We encourage our loved ones to sleep at their destination once it is 5 p.m. because even on days that we don’t have sit-at-home, IPOB boys and security operatives may have random confrontations.”

“I am preparing to leave the state and move to Lagos because anything can happen. As it is, everybody is a suspect. If IPOB guys don’t accuse you of being a police informant, the police may accuse you of being an IPOB member when they see you walking at night.”

Another vehicle burnt at the hotel attacked in Orlu LGA. Photo: Adejumo Kabir/HumAngle.
‘We are not relenting’ – IPOB members
Southeast leaders, including governors, other political, religious, traditional and socio-cultural leaders, in June 2021 had a meeting in Enugu where they condemned secessionist agitations as well as wanton attacks on security formations and other national assets.

Similarly, the leadership of the Women Wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo expressed dismay over the killings, alarming state of insecurity, and threat to lives in the region. They called on the government to arrest the ugly situation before it gets out of hand.

Another group known as the Coalition of South-East Youth Leaders (COSEYL), the apex socio-political youth group in the southeast geo-political zone also condemned the invasion of communities by IPOB militants.

Following public outrage, IPOB spokesperson, Emma Powerful, on Aug. 14 announced that the group was suspending the weekly sit-at-home exercise. HumAngle’s findings, however, proved otherwise as killings and destruction of properties continue.

A taxi driver who drove our reporter from Douglas in Owerri to Okporo in Orlu said “those saying we have suspended sit-at-home are traitors. The protest will continue until they (government) release Nnamdi Kanu. Arresting Kanu is illegal. All we want is the truth and the truth is the Biafra nation.”

A co-passenger, who confirmed being a member of IPOB, stressed that they would not relent in enforcing the sit-at-home order in the state.

Hinting that the crisis may not de-escalate soon, IPOB’s spokesman Powerful, recently threatened that there would be total lockdown in the Southeast if Kanu is not produced for his next court appearance slated for Oct. 21, 2021.

“If the federal government refuses to bring him to court in his next court appearance… the entire Biafra land will be on total lock down for one month. The federal government will know that they cannot take us for granted anymore.”

Residents move to tackle IPOB members
IPOB is unarguably supported by many Igbos, who also want Kanu released. While many of them believe that they are highly marginalised and IPOB is right to agitate, they do not support the brutal approach adopted by the agitators.

Those residing in Imo, particularly in the Orlu and Owerri metropolis where the killings are more rampant, told HumAngle that they are tired of the invasion of their communities and churches by IPOB and security officials in search of “Biafra boys”.

One resident said, “The raids often end in loss of lives, destruction and arrest of innocent citizens. We can no longer tolerate losing millions to some thugs in the name of IPOB.”

To further express their displeasure against the destruction of businesses, a 34-year-old man who was said to be an IPOB leader, Obinwanne Iwu, was beaten to death by angry youths in Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo on Sept. 20 while trying to enforce the sit-at-home order at a market alongside his gang members.

Govts’ reaction to sit-at-home order
Although some state governments have kicked against the sit-at-home order, IPOB militants appear to be more respected in the region than constituted authorities.

Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo, for instance, said in Aug. 2021 that “there is only one governor in the state and only the governor can issue a sit-at-home order and it will be obeyed.”

Despite this, IPOB militants continue to enforce the controversial order. Also, Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, warned against obeying the order but residents have repeatedly defied his instruction.

Governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi, ordered the immediate confiscation of shops owned by traders obeying the sit-at-home order. He equally ordered the immediate sacking of civil servants who failed to show up at work on Mondays.

In contrast, since it arrested Kanu, the federal government has not shown that it worried about happenings in the southeast region.

HumAngle contacted the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, for comment but he did not respond to calls and text messages.

A resident, Felicia Nwakete, said the federal government has left them to their fate because “the Southeast region is not Abuja or Lagos or even Niger Delta that are the nerves of Nigeria.”

“I don’t even know who to blame between IPOB and the government,” she added. “The IPOB boys said, with or without Kanu, they will realise their Biafra dream. Why are they killing and destroying our people’s properties? IPOB cannot say they cancel sit-at-home and some individuals whom we know as their core members will continue to punish residents who go out to carry out their daily activities.”

Residents also believe that regular observation of the sit-at-home order is not a sacrifice for the actualisation of Biafra but a direct way of killing the region’s economy as business owners are fast considering other regions.

“If the IPOB boys truly love us, they should not take any action that will kill us or hurt our businesses,” Felicia appealed.

https://humanglemedia.com/sit-at-home-1-inside-the-killings-destructions-by-ipob-militants-in-southeast-nigeria/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by chiiraq802(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmm....
It is well.

This mama cry move me. I hate seeing our mums crying. they've gone through hell and back for us.

They deserve nothing but joy and Happiness . embarassed

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by AtikuNetwork: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPOB militancy is now synonymous with the Taliban. They are the Taliban of East. Striking fear in young and old, rich and poor, politician and commoner alike. May Allah have mercy on the igbos in the SE.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Mangekyo: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Which one is militants again? Just say IPOB terrorists undecided

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Emergingnation(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
[s]IPOB militancy is now synonymous with the Taliban. They are the Taliban of East. Striking fear in young and old, rich and poor, politician and commoner alike. May Allah have mercy on the igbos in the SE.[/s]
Take your Allah elsewhere.

Another propaganda from fulani government..

190 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Kestolove(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na dem dem...e no concern me....if dem like make dem wipe d whole region...e go beta sef

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Igbos has really brought tears to many..,

Aloysius was shot dead by armed persons who attacked the community on Monday, Aug. 2, 2021. The assailants, who were said to be “IPOB militants,” also destroyed various shops in the community for not obeying their sit-at-home order.

He was accosted by armed persons terrorising the community under the banner of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Since then, his family members have been faced with various forms of economic and emotional challenges.

He was rushing down home to be sure that myself and the children were okay but they shot him and ran away,” Ngozi told HumAngle

Patience Andie told HumAngle that her 16-year-old son, Chigozie, was shot dead by IPOB militants while returning from a market in Enugu in July 2021.

A passenger was burnt alive in Nkwogu, Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State, when the sit-at-home order turned bloody on Aug. 9. The bus was coming from Umuahia, Abia state capital, when the passengers ran into members of IPOB. They shot at the tyres, which forced the bus to stop.

In Ohaji/Egbema LGA of Imo told HumAngle during a visit to the area that four oil workers of Lee Engineering Company operating in Assa Community and a police officer attached to the oil company were killed by militants enforcing the order on Aug. 16.

Also, Jonathan Ugochukwu, a community leader from Okporo, was not lucky after IPOB members accused him of being an informant to the security agencies. After shooting him dead, they beheaded him and displayed his head at the Orie Okporo market, to serve as a warning to other ‘saboteurs’.

Innocent Chima*, a caskets dealer in Okporo and victim of the Aug. 2 attack, told HumAngle over 200 caskets were burnt during the incident.

They set my shop and many others on fire. I lost over N500,000 cash in the shop and I had over 200 caskets burnt during the invasion. It was a sad experience for me and other affected people. They got three motorcycles and four vehicles burnt. They went to the hotel adjacent to my shop and also burnt the place.

Another victim, Felix Undukwe, got a Mazda bus on hire purchase for the sum of N4 million in Jan. 2021. He was using the vehicle to ply Owerri in Imo to Onitsha in Anambra State.

Felix had only paid N1.7 million before he was attacked by IPOB militants who set the vehicle ablaze on Aug. 22 for not obeying the sit-at-home order. They attacked the vehicle at Orlu LGA as passengers escaped through the bush.

In some communities like Umuna, Omuma, Umutanze, Okporo, Awo-Omama, Owerre Ebeiri, Amaifeke, Eziachi, Umuowa, and Ihioma in Orlu LGA of Imo State, people have deserted their houses.

Those who are still in the communities are living in constant fear of either becoming victims of the IPOB militants who are said to be prowling for collaborators or traitors to their cause, or of security agents attacking under the guise of hunting down members of the separatist group.

“Hope you are not one of the boys killing people around o. I hope you will not come to my house and kill us at night because the situation of the community is bad,” Chidinma Arome, a resident who led HumAngle to various scenes of attack, queried our reporter.

She says fear has enveloped Orlu communities since the sit-at-home order began. Chidinma also advised our reporter not to spend the night at the LGA to avoid being a victim.

Residents told HumAngle that the Eze Mkpado of Umuzike, a traditional ruler in Awo, an autonomous community in Orlu, escaped to Lagos for safety after he was accused by IPOB of harbouring herdsmen.

“I am preparing to leave the state and move to Lagos because anything can happen. As it is, everybody is a suspect. If IPOB guys don’t accuse you of being a police informant, the police may accuse you of being an IPOB member when they see you walking at night.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by festacman(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sad tales from the Land of the Rising Sun.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by InHeaven(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ipob lowlifes.

Illiterate People of Biafra. What a Terrorist group causing their own people sorrow

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
The people should start fighting back unless Nnamdi kanu and his Aro people will wipe them off from the surface of this earth.

Igbos are bitter terrorist organization and soon FG will walk through them

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by triple996(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ipob leading ndigbo to chaos cheesy.
Let them be

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by kid23(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
IPOB started their sit at home on the 9th of August 2021. From the report it says the death of the man occurred on the 2nd of August.

The truthfulness of this report is questionable.

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by gidgiddy: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
The people who wrote this are shameless. Look at how they twisted the narrative to demonise IPOB. Soldiers invaded Okporo in Orlu, burnt that businessmans hotel and several other properties in the area, killed people

Rather than this foolish people to report that injustice, these evil people have reported that it was IPOB, and not the Nigerian Army that invaded Okporo, Orlu

They are even reporting the properties burnt by the Solders as having been destroyed by IPOB

It is clear that whoever wrote this foolish write up has never been to the East

The truth about how the Nigerian Army invaded Okporo, killed people and destroyed property was even reported by Punch below. But these evil people want to blame IPOB for what the Nigerian Army did

https://www.watchdogng.com/2021/08/burning-of-hotel-in-orluoutrage-over-arrest-torture-of-60-year-old-man-by-police-as-family-relatives-cry-out-for-help/

https://punchng.com/kyari-irt-probed-cleared-me-of-sponsoring-ipob-says-owner-of-imo-hotel-burnt-by-security-agents/

132 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by CilicMarin: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anybody who supports IPOB atrocities will surely die a painful death.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Unik3030: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
gidgiddy:
The people who wrote this are shameless. Look at how the twisted the narrative to demonise IPOB. Soldiers invaded Okporo in Orlu, burnt that businessmans hotel and several other properties 8n the area, killed people

Rather than this foolish people to report that injustice, these evil people have reported that it was IPOB, and not the Nigerian Army that invaded Okporo, Orlu

They are even reporting the properties burnt by the Solders as having been destroyed by IPOB

It is clear that whoever wrote this foolish write up has never been to the East
like seriously if buhari has sense,this is the best time to set up the ipob baboons n d south westerners.

Many igbos are already tired of ipob madness n u can read how d youths killed d ipob miscreant.

If I were buhari I will not present nnamdi kanu in court by 21st of October so ipob can enforce 1 month sit at home,I know by d time they force d people to sit at home for a week the people will revolt against them n it will b d ipob vs d real igbos.

At that point they are divided,just bring in soldiers to liase with the real igbos n they will fish out all ipob boys.

And that will b d end of ipob, then send nnamdi kanu to 35 years imprisonment.

By that time,the real igbos will see buhari as a saviour but buhari no get sense

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Maxymilliano(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmmmmmm

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by CilicMarin: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:
like seriously if buhari has sense,this is the best time to set up the ipob baboons n d south westerners.

Many igbos are already tired of ipob madness n u can read how d youths killed d ipob miscreant.

If I were buhari I will not present nnamdi kanu in court by 21st of October so ipob can enforce 1 month sit at home,I know by d time they force d people to sit at home for a week the people will revolt against them n it will b d ipob vs d real igbos.

At that point they are divided,just bring in soldiers to liase with the real igbos n they will fish out all ipob boys.

By that time,the real igbos will see buhari as a saviour but buhari no get sense

You took the words out of my mouth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by gidgiddy: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:

You will never understand even in a million years. You can take out IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, but unless you find a way to take out the ideology of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will be replaced in a short time and you go back to Square one

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by CilicMarin: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala Mynd44.

This makes a good reading. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Unik3030: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

You will never understand even in a million years. You can take out IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, but unless you find a way to take out the ideology of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will be replaced in a short time and you go back to Square one
if buhari get sense,the way he will set igbos up against ipob even after he's done it will b a taboo to mention ipob in igbo land but the guy no just get sense.....it very easy to defeat emotional people cos they will always b irrational with their approach to things

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by oilyngbati(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Igbos is SE never hear ween! Either they destroy Ipob/ESN terrorists bingos or the Ipob terrorists will destroy them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by oilyngbati(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Meanwhile, the northern youths are taking back their communities by fighting bandits, while the demons in the SE are supporting the demonic Ipob. Here’s what I wrote a short while ago:

Good job by northern youths. I know the north shall be peaceful once again and that peace shall be an everlasting one.
Contrast this to those in the SE, who are aiding and abetting Ipob terrorists bingos in their midst to wreck havoc on their people….eventually the SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. These Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.
Finally, may the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-amen!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://humanglemedia.com/sit-at-home-1-inside-the-killings-destructions-by-ipob-militants-in-southeast-nigeria/
grin grin grin the devil incarnate that concocted these lies and propaganda thinks that cheap lies and propaganda can bring IPOB down by making the people to hate IPOB grin grin grin if they like, let them lie from here to jamaica IPOB will still stand gidigba without shaking and nigeria must surely disintegrate.

Rubbish!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
oilyngbati:
The Igbos is SE never hear ween! Either they destroy Ipob/ESN terrorists bingos or the Ipob terrorists will destroy them.
They should destroy IPOB/ESN and embrace nigeria including the army and police is that what you mean??
Abeg when did this una love for ndígbo start??
Chai there is something fundamentally wrong with an average nigerian unity beggar.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:

Just say that many Igbos is already tried of nigeria because of buhari and his style of governance that is the fact. Example of what I just said is me. I was pro nigeria before until buhari visited SE with operation python dance in 2017 killing hundreds of young promising Igbo youths just because of Biafra and which buhari is responsible for this current biafra agitation because of his hate towards the Igbos.
In 2016 the fulani terrorists went to nimbo uzouwani in Enugu State and massacred over 200 villagers till today we've not seen nor heard of any arrest or prosecution from buhari's government concerning that genocide.

Anybody saying that Igbos are tired of IPOB is either foolish or a mischief maker. And the person killed by the youths in imo state has nothing to do with IPOB take it or leave it.

Lastly IPOB is a tsunami that is destined to bring nigeria down and you one nigeria apologists and unity beggars have seen it that is why, you pray and wish that IPOB will be divided and the great Igbos will now liase with nigerian boko haramized soldiers that has been in the business of killing them unjustly and extrajudicially grin grin grin

Keep dreaming and don't ever wakeup. My own wish and prayer is that by the time you "one nigeria" apologists wakes up it will already be too late.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Unik3030: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Just say that many Igbos is already tried of nigeria because of buhari and his style of governance that is the fact. Example of what I just said is me. I was pro nigeria before until buhari visited SE with operation python dance in 2017 killing hundreds of young promising Igbo youths just because of Biafra and which buhari is responsible is responsible for this current biafra agitation because of his hate towards the Igbos.
In 2016 the fulani terrorists went to nimbo uzouwani in Enugu State and massacred over 200 villagers till today we've not seen nor heard of any arrest or prosecution from buhari's government concerning that genocide.

Anybody saying that Igbos are tired of IPOB is either foolish or a mischief maker. And the person killed by the youths in imo state has nothing to do with IPOB take it or leave it.

Lastly IPOB is a tsunami that is destined to bring nigeria down and you one nigeria apologists and unity beggars have seen it that is why, you pray and which that IPOB will be divided and the great Igbos will now liase with nigerian boko haramized soldiers that has been in the business of killing them unjustly and extrajudicially grin grin grin

Keep dreaming and don't ever wakeup. My own wish and prayer is that by the time you "one nigeria" apologists wakes up it will already be too late.
even your Lord n saviour is steady eating watery beans in buharis prison so who are U?

An inconsequential nincompoop

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:
even your Lord n saviour is steady eating watery beans in buharis prison so who are U?

An inconsequential nincompoop
As an irrelevant cretin that you are, how can you ever know the price of freedom that is why you spew junk without critical thinking.

There is nothing an inconsequential cretin like you will do to stop IPOB that is the fact of life. It doesn't matter your hatred towards them, it doesn't matter your pains and frustration, it doesn't matter your cheap lies and propaganda the earlier you receive sense the better for you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Unik3030: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
As an irrelevant cretin that you are, how can you ever know the price of freedom that is why you spew junk without critical thinking.

There is nothing an inconsequential cretin like you will do to stop IPOB that is the fact of life. It doesn't matter your hatred towards them, it doesn't matter your pains and frustration, it doesn't matter your cheap lies and propaganda the earlier you receive sense the better for you.
lol

In few weeks time,if buhari play his card very well.The igbos who took loans for business n used their properties as collateral will stone u.

People who have a daily, weekly,monthly n yearly target will snitch on u n u will b picked like a common criminal that u are.

U never know wetin wan hit u

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Sicilyjoe: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
People have turn this sit at home as merriment killing goats and drinks, is that day supposed to be oringo day ?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unik3030:
lol

In few weeks time,if buhari play his card very well.The igbos who took loans for business n used their properties as collateral will stone u.

People who have a daily, weekly,monthly n yearly target will snitch on u n u will b picked like a common criminal that u are.

U never know wetin wan hit u
If wishes were horses beggars will ride grin grin grin since the emergence of IPOB you zoo cretins have been praying and wishing that IPOB will go into oblivion but guess what?? grin grin grin the more you zoo creatures pray and wish, the more IPOB is waxing stronger.

You zoo creatures have never predicted anything about IPOB and it later came to pass exactly as predicted. IPOB have had series of successful sit at home protest without seeing any of your socalled yearly, monthly, weekly and daily target pursuers coming out in protest.

Face your zoo and leave the people you hate alone.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by OG1BABY(f): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Unik3030: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If wishes were horses beggars will ride grin grin grin since the emergence of IPOB you zoo cretins have been praying and wishing that IPOB will go into oblivion but guess what?? grin grin grin the more you zoo creatures pray and wish, the more IPOB is waxing stronger.

You zoo creatures have never predicted anything about IPOB and it later came to pass exactly as predicted. IPOB have had series of successful sit at home protest without seeing any of your socalled yearly, monthly, weekly and daily target pursuers coming out in protest.

Face your zoo and leave the people you hate alone.
y did u people cancel d Monday sit at home if e sure for u?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.