Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) (703 Views)

How To Make A File Downloadable On Your Website Or Blog (video Tutorial) / Have Any One Monetized His Or Her Blog With Ad Network That Is Not Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Boss lady, Miss. Sarah Theophilus, popularly known as Sapphiere would be launching her blog very soon.

Watch out for the date and venue.

Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
please support your sister.

Then I'll get my YouTube channel where I'd be sharing my personal life experience and tips on how to make it as a single lady.

#BossLadyMove
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by chatinent: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
So Miss Theo, ibuputaghi ya mana i nyela onwe gi aha? Boss lady Kwa?

Wetin Macaroni no go see for Toll Gate.

Anyways, what's the name of the blog?

You can hire me be a co-author, SEO manager, and Index-er.

Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Gondonu: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations in advance sis.More heights to attain.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gondonu:
Congratulations in advance sis.More heights to attain.
Thanks
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by nairalandescrow: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
more grace. contact us for your reliable escrow service.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
The name of the blog is "the future is female "

1 Like

Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by culf: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wishing you the very best.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations to you and I wish you well.

I hope the contents of your blog won't be anti-men?
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by HopeVictor(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
sapphiere:

Then I'll get my YouTube channel where I'd be sharing my personal life experience and tips on how to make it as a single lady.

#BossLadyMove
That means the YouTube channel isn't for men..
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by lilvicky68(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Congrats oh..na when I watch your video and you no fine..na that time I go vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oh good, there is a party in the offing...

Think I should get my tux ready.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
HopeVictor:

That means the YouTube channel isn't for men..
Actually.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
lipsrsealed
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by TANID(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
sapphiere:

#BossLadyMove
But bea why You Don't share This With Me last Time We Met
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by TANID(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
she's so cute don't worry
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by lilvicky68(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
TANID:
she's so cute don't worry
Make I use my own eye see am
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by lilvicky68(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
TANID:
But bea why You Don't share This With Me last Time We Met
Lol
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by HopeVictor(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Actually.
Anyways if launching party dey feel free to invite me..I'm not far from you
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Dalil8: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Actually.

So find a female owned forum and advertise it there.

GTFOH

And also i pray you never get married to a Man. Amen

And if you do, shame on you!
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

Make I use my own eye see am
I use to put by pics on NL profile last year. But when these NL boys started using my pics to troll me I removed them and called for their ban.

I'm very thick, dark and beautiful.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dalil8:

GTFOH
Are females not on this forum? The channel is about women empowerment. I'd be dishing out tips for women to use and be successful without men.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dalil8:

GTFOH

And also i pray you never get married to a Man. Amen

And if you do, shame on you!
I will get married and he will be the best man on earth. Cry me a river.
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
HopeVictor:

Anyways if launching party dey feel free to invite me..I'm not far from you
Are u in Enugu?
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by TANID(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol
seriously cheesy we talk till like 2am the last time we met but she never let me know anything about her plan
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by TANID(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
sapphiere:
I use to put by pics on NL profile last year. But when these NL boys started using my pics to troll me I removed them and called for their ban.

did I Ask You To Start advertise yourself to Him Anyways did You See That Gift I Sent To You?
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by HopeVictor(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Are u in Enugu?
Currently in Ph..was at enugu last year
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by lilvicky68(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
TANID:
seriously cheesy we talk till like 2am the last time we met but she never let me know anything about her plan
Still lol..I for like enter the talk oh
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by lilvicky68(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
sapphiere:

Wow..Dark is beautiful Sha..me na fair ladies dey move me...

1 Like

Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by TANID(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin no no please No enter Am o
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by TANID(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin no no please No enter Am o
Re: Sarah Theophilus a.k.a Sapphiere Launches Her Blog (video) by Emeka71(m): 2:14am On Feb 25, 2021
@sapphiere ; you seems to be a feminist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bundle Of CV Resume Templates / Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) / Microsoft Introduces Applications In Three Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.