Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Demonology Lecture deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonology Lecture deleted (559 Views)

Demins And Demonology 101: / Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled / Emmanuel Makandiwa - Demonology Series : The Revelations Of Enoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
X

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
As always for most people afraid to be profiled DM me your questions if you are afraid of religious people labelling you a heretic for taking interest

As usual i will answer your questions off here
NB
#MY Phone git damaged today so i may only respond via emails on my laptop apologies

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
how can I make 3k through these demons? I am broke

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by bigjackass: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
GofuckYourself:
As always for most people afraid to be profiled DM me your questions if you are afraid of religious people labelling you a heretic for taking interest

As usual i will answer your questions off here
NB
#MY Phone git damaged today so i may only respond via emails on my laptop apologies
how do you summon good fortune from the spirit realm Which spirit is in charge of that
Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by josh123(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmm interesting
Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Op, U Are Wrong. Demon Can Inhabit D Human Body 4 Long. D Demon Jesus Casted Out 4rm A Lunatic, Was D Demon In D Man's Body Not More Dan 3 Minutes?
Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
GofuckYourself:

When Lucifer and his horde fell he still had his spear with him which gave him power of creative force until the Holy Spirit took the spear from him and chained him in his castle.

Monty Python and The Medieval Shenanigans!!
Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Truvel:
Op, U Are Wrong. Demon Can Inhabit D Human Body 4 Long. D Demon Jesus Casted Out 4rm A Lunatic, Was D Demon In D Man's Body Not More Dan 3 Minutes?

The son of God is on another level and then lucifer had his spear with him so he was more powerful

So maybe then it was possible
Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
GofuckYourself:

The son of God is on another level and then lucifer had his spear with him so he was more powerful

So maybe then it was possible
Aside Jesus & Apostles, There Were People Who Casted Out Demons In D Bible. Does It Mean D Demon In Dem Didn't Last Dan 3minutes B4 Dey Were Casted Out?
Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Truvel:
Aside Jesus & Apostles, There Were People Who Casted Out Demons In D Bible. Does It Mean D Demon In Dem Didn't Last Dan 3minutes B4 Dey Were Casted Out?

To be honest I am yet to see a human body last longer . But you may also be correct

My experience doesn't limit all
Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by MightySparrow: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
All jaw breaking names them. You get mind o, how you come know them?.
Hian

Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
MightySparrow:
All jaw breaking names them. You get mind o, how you come know them?.
Hian

smiley

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
GraphicsProf:
I was reading it na

I am sorry

It's too dangerous

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
GraphicsProf:

Nonsense. Can I get it privately. I'm angry with you. I was reading it and you deleted both. Spirituality has always been dangerous on all sides, on the side of the knowledgeable and the side of ignorance, darkness exists and grows even without knowing of its existence or presence.

Please do not be offended

Its for the good of all i deleted such and yes you are right to say darkness grows irrespective of mankinds awareness butstill

Please do not be offended

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lecture deleted by HelpYourself(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
GraphicsProf:

There's something you're naive about. Smh. People don't know the massive gains darkness has been gaining behind the scenes of late. Okay o. As for me, winning is disseminating information I also have irrespective of risks

Not naive at all grin

See things from my perspective

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Exposing Your Life On Social Media. / Eating In Dreams - Good Or Bad? / Which God Did Stephen Pray To? Honest Answers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.