Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled (444 Views)

Demins And Demonology 101: / Demonology Lecture deleted / Emmanuel Makandiwa - Demonology Series : The Revelations Of Enoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled by HelpYourself(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
With deep consultations and feedback i have come to realization that the information intended for release in this lecture series may be too sensitive and poorly thought out on the implications

Your feedback has been immense and appreciated hence i have decided to discontinue this lecture series due to the dangers it exposes those who absorb this information

I have come to the realization that it was foolish and irresponsible of me to post this knowledge so openly endangering lives carelessly.

To make matters worse anyone who irresponsibly tries to invokes these names suffers hurt i will be responsible, that's a huge responsibility i cant joke with . Hence i will discontinue the lecture and delete past write up

Thank You

CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE IS KEPT SECRET FOR GOOD REASONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled by Lakeview: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2021
GofuckYourself:
With deep consultations and feedback i have come to realization that the information intended for release in this lecture series may be too sensitive and poorly thought out on the implications

Your feedback has been immense and appreciated hence i have decided to discontinue this lecture series due to the dangers it exposes those who absorb this information

I have come to the realization that it was foolish and irresponsible of me to post this knowledge so openly endangering lives carelessly.

To make matters worse anyone who irresponsibly tries to invokes these names suffers hurt i will be responsible, that's a huge responsibility i cant joke with . Hence i will discontinue the lecture and delete past write up

Thank You

CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE IS KEPT SECRET FOR GOOD REASONS.
On nairaland I'm not sure anyone here is interested in invoking demons that can't bring them money and since you ain't writing towards that I believe it's safe.
What you post I believe is just for knowledge purposes, don't stop sharing. Anyway it's all your choice bro! Good morning.
Re: Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled by HelpYourself(m): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Lakeview:
On nairaland I'm not sure anyone here is interested in invoking demons that can't bring them money and since you ain't writing towards that I believe it's safe.
What you post I believe is just for knowledge purposes, don't stop sharing. Anyway it's all your choice bro! Good morning.

My dear at this point I am tolling the lane tht says better safe than sorry

Also I was tightly made to understand that not all information is meant to be public

Certain things are rightly kept secret for a reason

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled by Aditkd(f): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2021
Greetings all, am in support of the cancellation.
Because certain persons will go summon some
Of those entities with out realising what they have invoked in their lives and environs.
Now to where the Op is coming from on why he cancelled this write up.
I believe it's because of his own spiritual growth and to avoid certain Karmic debt and repercussion for sharing such a sensitive discuss on the platform
One has to be of a certain spiritual level before certain things can be discussed.
I believe if we Re so interested then a DM to him is better. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled by HelpYourself(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Aditkd:
Greetings all, am in support of the cancellation.
Because certain persons will go summon some
Of those entities with out realising what they have invoked in their lives and environs.
Now to where the Op is coming from on why he cancelled this write up.
I believe it's because of his own spiritual growth and to avoid certain Karmic debt and repercussion for sharing such a sensitive discuss on the platform
One has to be of a certain spiritual level before certain things can be discussed.
I believe if we Re so interested then a DM to him is better. Thank you

Thank you woman for summarizing this perfectly

Nothing to add to this

1 Like

Re: Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled by Super222: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
OP, I have been trying to contact your for a consultation. Thanks!
Re: Demonology Lectures Series Cancelled by HelpYourself(m): 1:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Super222:
OP, I have been trying to contact your for a consultation. Thanks!

grin

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of Salvation and Faith Confessions / Is This Pastor Diabolic Or Am Ignorant? / Every Environment Inhabited By Humans Is Controlled By Supernatural Forces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.