Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) (26519 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by benjicot: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kat3na talk say the fan is susceptible to all the naiveties of youngsters. She doesn't want Gen Z as fans lol!
https://www.dailybinaryhub.com/nigerian-prison-service-salary/

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by BoboC: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Madam Emuakpor no mind Ka3na na only clout and old oyinbo men she sabi chase

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na family biz
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by floss(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
N
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by kenzysmith: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Olosho 2 fighting oloshos.
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Sunsets: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
9mins?
wale377:
“You’re very wicked and stupid,” Actress Ada Ameh knocks BBN’s Ka3na for rebuking fan who tattooed her on her body after asking for it

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKRT9xm53wo

Popular Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh, has taken to her social media account to slam Big Brother Naija reality television star, Ka3na, for scolding a fan who tattooed her name on her thigh.

The television reality show star had once taken to her Twitter account to mention that she would have loved it if a fan could ink her name on their body. Her wish came through as a young lady, who described herself as Ka3na’s number one fan, took it upon herself to ink the star’s name on her thigh.

However, when the young lady’s gesture went viral, Ka3na scolded the young lady for her actions stating that the young girl’s action was wrong and that she ‘does not encourage it’.

Ka3na’s reaction, apparently, sparked the anger of ace Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh, who described the reality star as a ‘stupid girl’.

The actress said, “I don’t know this girl’s name; I saw her video yesterday and I was so upset. I think she was in Big Brother Nigeria, she was in the house.

“You went on Twitter; you wrote something that you would have loved somebody to have a tattoo of you on their body and this young lady did. You now came to say what she did was wrong after she had done it.

“That was sarcasm, as far as Ada Ameh is concerned, and that was very wicked of you and that is still very wicked of you. You know yourself, and after this video, I know that people who know her would tag her. I know that she can never talk to me; she cannot even dare it because all of us are good with our mouth. She cannot even dare it because ‘craze get level’.”

Ameh continued, “My point is that tweeting that, we don’t know that a lot of people look up to us. Some people can crazily love you to a very destructive point. You encouraged her, she tattooed you and at the end of the day, you said it was wrong. You gave instances that I could not listen to till the end because I was so angry.

“I wish Instagram had a place that you can send a voice note to. I would have done that to that stupid girl. I call her stupid without any apology. You came and you were blabbing. Ha! That was wrong. Medicine after death, you have done the damage already. You were the one that came out to ask and, apparently, when you were in the house, she liked you and she calls you her role model.”

https://punchng.com/ada-ameh-slams-bbnaijas-ka3na-for-scolding-fan-who-tattooed-name-on-lap/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLrHO7eB0hO/?igshid=wgnbls2tlpin
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by WHOcarex: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Emu Akpor Johnson cheesy

After you na you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by sylve11: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
. Make next bb9ja show...these ones will fizzle out like their predecessors.

Normal... cool
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Acidiously: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Things I'll never do
1. Fan somebody to destruction point
2. Tattoo someone's name or face on my body
3. faint for someone in the name of fanship
I just can't come and can

4 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Raphaelmary(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:

This Ada is fvcking ugly abeg...

Her brain too is ugly...

Does ka3na owe anybody anything?

If you tattoo my name on your body should I pay you for it or what, abi all of una don dey mad for this planet

Read the post again. She actually asked for it in an earlier post... Why come out now to talk against it?

5 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by doxijaw: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
The problem with Nigerian youths is low iq.

Low iq peeps do low iq things, quick to copy trends, have no critical thinking skills.

Study them, you'll come to the same conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Coinbased: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Phillipwale: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
that was really Unnecessaey.
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by IamPlato(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Raphaelmary:

Read the post again. She actually asked for it in an earlier post... Why come out now to talk against it?
and so?

Does Katrina owe her anything?

So after tattooing the name was she expecting Katrina to give her money for it?

Is this another method of begging...

One of the rules of life is that nobody owes you a fvcking thing.

If you like tattoo my name in your brain, I don't give a fvck

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by ZiggyMr(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
This one sef no see better person to tattoo her name for body na Ka3na. Ndi nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by NOwazobia: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:

Her brain too is ugly...

If you tattoo my name on your body should I pay you for it or what, abi all of una don dey mad for this planet
Your brain is more empty than the three of them combined, if not you would have read the post before you comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by MrWTF(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
espn:
Kafoolishna is mad... Bbnaija breeding useless prostitutes.
why the much hate on someone who definitely doesn’t know of ur existence?
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by temi1290: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
The way they use to "blast" themselves in Nigeria's entertainment industry is very alarming,any small online altercation is termed blast,nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by wolexy14(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:

Her brain too is ugly...

las las u sure say u no get fish brain laidis.....she ask am for money ni? Oponu rada rada.... Abi she tell u say she never eat....so my broda wey ink the game tattoo for body dey look for money....sense no cost na atleast borrow some .

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by IamPlato(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
NOwazobia:
Your brain is more empty than the three of them combined, if not you would have read the post before you comment.

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Ihatethemods: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Watch the full video in HD Quality here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1cfVU6cP-Q
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by DropsMic(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:

Her brain too is ugly...

Drop a picture of your mother

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by espn(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
MrWTF:
why the much hate on someone who definitely doesn’t know of ur existence?
usual childish talk...u no get another vibes? Kid
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please can you kindly post a picture of your mum and sisters.
IamPlato:

Her brain too is ugly...

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Lightorder: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Elsanchez:
Tu Le Jor
more respect to Emu Akpo Johnson
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Lightorder: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:

Her brain too is ugly...

oga, go get a good phone na. Is it this video of her or are you talking about onother? Ogbeni, your reasoning is upside down o

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by MrWTF(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
espn:
usual childish talk...u no get another vibes? Kid
Poverty go don finish you grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by espn(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
MrWTF:
Poverty go don finish you grin
imagine wat dis kid is saying..
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by beehivedata(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bunch of jobless people
Re: Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) by Berryli: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:

Her brain too is ugly...

understand where Ada Ameh is coming from rather than rain insults on her. she didn't say ka3na must reward the fan, but at least not humiliate her the way she did, since the fan was only trying to fulfill ka3na's wish in the first instance.
PS: I don't support this tatoo trend anyway

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks Sexy In White Outfit (Photos) / Charles Okocha And His Son In New Pictures / Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Purchases After She Went Shopping In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.