Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) (69629 Views)

Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Cut Off His Head In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by GamalNasser: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sick dude
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Maski87: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Didn't know that boko haram was in America
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Black devil and foolish attorney trying to defend him(mental Imbalance) . Just kill the guy no delay

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by sofeo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by espn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bastard
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hm. crazy.
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by HBB1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
tillaman:
sad
Righteousness2 please tell us when the world will come to an end na, telephone Arch angel Michael make e blow the whistle

grin grin grin
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
no place that there are no evil..
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Abbeywondrous(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
"He was sentenced to serve 20 years behind bars for gun and drug offenses in 2017 before Governor Kevin Stitt commuted the sentence to nine years at the recommendation of the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board. He was released on parole last month and had been staying with his aunt and uncle."

The judge& parole officer should first be beheaded before they start judging this case

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
This man is demon possessed.... This is purely the devil's work

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
theFilmtric:
sad
The heart of man is wicked!

theFilmtricsay
They've already ate the heart
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
If naa for Africa now dem the media for display full pictures.
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
diplomat058:
Terrific!

It’s "terrific" that a four year old was gruesomely murdered?

Or you want to speak in "past party people" indaboskily?
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by authority2006(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
He was sentenced to serve 20 years behind bars for gun and drug offenses in 2017 before Governor Kevin Stitt commuted the sentence to nine years at the recommendation of the Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board. He was released on parole last month and had been staying with his aunt and uncle.

"where system works" crew would be like: this can't happen, it's a lie
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
TradeSignals411:
Hello Good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to onetradingplatform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% andit is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is atradingsite,there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, everytradingsession lasts for 3 minutes andtradingtakes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes beforetradingbegins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of makingprofit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.
Yahoo boy repackaging format....lol...u try sha....better luck next time grin

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by planetx: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
You will be shocked about how extremely violent those black Americans are.
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by martinnwani(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
TradeSignals411:
Hello Good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to onetradingplatform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% andit is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is atradingsite,there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, everytradingsession lasts for 3 minutes andtradingtakes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes beforetradingbegins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of makingprofit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.
99% of the people on the forum talking forex and binary options are pure scam. This guy for example scammed me last week of my 60$. Pretending he wants to trade for me....of course he catch me mugu...cause after transferring the money....my guy LOG OFF.... all na street Sha....lesson learnt....NEVER AGAIN!

4 Likes

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Modern Hannibal Lecter

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Realiz(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Real horror! Imagine eating potatoes with human heart. This won't be his first time of feeding on human, before taking it with potatoes he would have know how it taste, just being caught on this one. Send him back to prison let him die there.

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
He must have Igbo DNA... grin
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by zabuur: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
If this news was to be from Nigeria, you'll see people requesting for pictures.

But, this is d way to report horror news.

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by DSC7: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ninu Aye......

Earth is so polluted with barbaric acts.......

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please is there any way, any at all, that I can unread this news?
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by DSC7: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ninu Aye......

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
disbelieving in the hereafter can lead a man to do anything he feels like not taking into account that justice will be ensured eventually by God. no human can withstand the burning of this worldly fire. no human should be careless about hell fire. Muslims should believe in Allah and the Rosullullah (pbuh) and all the prophets and in the accountability of mankind for the stewardship of his soul on a day set for Judgement.

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by DSC7: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ninu Aye......

Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by desmond2pk: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
I used to think buharists are heartless. This one pass them
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sigh... Negroes! lipsrsealed
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by Emmaculate77(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is not wickedness, I think the man is not mentally okay.
Re: Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
What's the point?
olisaEze:

It’s "terrific" that a four year old was gruesomely murdered?

Or you want to speak in "past party people" indaboskily?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.