Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Qboxx Mail & Qboxx Instant Messenger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Qboxx Mail & Qboxx Instant Messenger (847 Views)

Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free / A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum / How Do I Use Webmail Or Horde Or Squirellmail Mail On My Joomla Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qboxx Mail & Qboxx Instant Messenger by serverman: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hi everyone,

i just got aware of this site from a bro in UK, that it was developed in lagos. Qboxx.com has a lot of free services, like mail, messenger, search etc. I'd like to know what you guys think of it. Do you feel it's nigerian? I'm really excited about the site.

The mail is what really gets me hype, it has news, nigerian ads and you can send sms to GSM networks, also mail alerts can be activated. You can be notified of new mails on your phone.

The messenger is also cool with webcam and voice features. It's heaven sent! Bro's nigeria don change Oh!

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Qboxx Mail & Qboxx Instant Messenger by adesbreath: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2007
Yeah, the mail is really cool, i signed up a month ago an got 10 FREE SMS. I think they were doing a promo then.

Qboxx Mail and Qboxx Instant Messenger, are what i use, i like the nigerian input. If they are really nigerians, GOOD work guys, Keep it up.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Please Review This Site (with Hard Criticism) / Someone To Train On Php Within 2wks Urgent! / Web Template Design Contest For N50,000 + More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.