Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! (333 Views)

What If Satan Decide To Repent Now, Will He Be Forgiven ? / We Are Approaching The Trillions! -bishop David Oyedepo / We Are In The End Time Corona Virus Is The Sign Repent Now" Kenyan Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by ACKCITY: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
"There is something God wants to do in our generation. One thing- He wants to get us prepared for rapture. He wants to get the church ready for the rapture... we are not staying here again. You must get ready for it!

The greatest danger is for you to miss the rapture- nobody will be safe after the rapture- don't deceive yourself. Nobody will go to heaven again after the rapture.

If you cannot endure what is going on right now, you cannot endure what is coming! Check your life.

I am feeling the kind of pain that is coming on this earth. I am feeling the pain that is about to engulf this planet.

You are joking with Christ, everybody is preaching, everybody is warning you- "Repent- repent" you can't repent, something is behind you.

Something is coming- you think you have money? Your money will not safe you that day! You think you know people- people will not safe you that day. You think you are intelligent? - It will not safe you that day.

Rapture is coming- and this rapture that is coming, I fear because even the church will miss the rapture. Repent of your sins.

Do you see the number of weddings going on? Do you see the number of people getting married every Saturdays? Bible talks about it, it says when you see men giving out their children into marriage, its a sign, it will come suddenly like the days of Lot.

Everybody is preaching- you are still pompous, you are still bragging.

Scientists just discovered that something- a danger is approaching the earth from another planet (READ IT HERE)- I prophesied about it in the church.

I saw it- I said something is coming. This your eyes will melt inside. People will dry up on the street. If you can't hear the voice of the prophet, there's nobody you will hear again.

How many hours do you give to God? If Jesus comes now, what have you done for Him? What will be your achievement on earth?

You have one more chance before God and that chance is the preachers available today.

Don't trust your fame, don't trust your riches, don't trust your education. Don't trust who you know- run after Jesus Christ. Some of you still play politics with the things of God- run for your life.

That day, no man will safe you, that day no pastor , no prophet, no evangelist will safe you. You have only one chance and that chance is to repent.

Listen church- prepare yourselves for the rapture. I had a terrible vision about the church- people that I know- they missed rapture. I was watching how people missed rapture; pastors, choir!

Repent- repent- this is what the Lord has sent me to tell you.

Danger is coming to the earth, will you be before God or before man? Those of you insulting other denominations, you will shocked that those people will go to heaven and you will not. God and prepare your house.

A day will come that you will long to come to church but you will not be able to because the antichrist will stop you, now you are being begged to come to church.

How many of you have not touched your phones today? Now if the antichrist comes and safe if you don't have the antichrist number, you cannot use your phone, how many of you can forfeit it?

You should now know that the number 666 is already at hand, don't think they will give this number later, they will this number presently now in our world.

People of this church that I saw who missed the rapture, I'm so sorry, they were people who were serious in the beginning but now are ordinary men! "

See more: https://citofgod..com/2021/02/something-dangerous-approaching-earth.html

Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by budaatum: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
The theology of the fear of the falling sky that falls on the ignorant who have not eaten the fruits of knowledge.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13187781_screenshot20210224160024_jpeg2f1bd88046b196dbc1df16aec911f11d

2 Likes

Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by lordm(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
You only follow the tradition of men, you don't know anything about God or his word.

First of all there is NO RAPTURE!
The first set of Born Again Christians like the Apostles and those chosen after them has been taken to heaven over 100 years ago, the rest were going immediately after they died, all these things are perceived by real Christians not counterfeit Christians!

As for the earth you can read God's unchanging promises in his word the Bible, it will never be destroyed {Psalms 78:69, 104:5, 119:90; Isaiah 45:18} because God made it to last forever and his words will never fail! Isaiah 55:8-11

So learn from true Christians what the symbolic terms in the prophecies means:
©Creation of New Heavens and New Earth! Isaiah 65:17; 2Peter 3:13
©Heavens and Earth will melt with fervent heat! 2Peter 3:10-12

Your Pastors can only read this things the understanding is far away from them because they're lovers of money so the spirit of truth can't work with them! Daniel 12:10 compare to 2Timothy 3:1-5

May you have PEACE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by budaatum: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Become a Jehovah Witness and Learn!

They can at least read.

1 Like

Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
On the contrary real JWs are born as JWs, there are many of us still practicing Hindu, Buddhism, Islam, Traditional religions and of course in the churches of Christendom. Matthew 10:6
Jesus sent us out to fish them out and bring them into the fold! Mark 1:17; Luke 5:10

So how do we RECOGNIZE our lost brother in other faith?

©They believe in one God one faith and one baptism {Ephesians 4:5} so no matter what Religion they are in their hearts they want to be in the one and only Religion that God approves!

©They are jealous for pure worship so they don't tolerate interfaith, if you're not worshiping the way they do they believe you're not worshiping God at all!

©They are zealous and industrious they are never lazy so whatever they do is done wholesoul!

©They believe there must be those taking the lead so like SHEEP they're 100% submissive to those leading because to them the leaders in pure worship are God's representatives in their midst!

©They are never static whenever they find a better performing group of worshipers my brothers and sisters are prepared to follow and leave their former Religion behind!

So whenever you find anyone with this attributes don't worry about whatever Religion he/she is presently, he or she is one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (though lost) but our God will surely find them! John 10:16 smiley

budaatum:

Become a Jehovah Witness and Learn!
They can at least read.
Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by budaatum: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
On the contrary real JWs are born as JWs, there are many of us still practicing Hindu, Buddhism, Islam, Traditional religions and of course in the churches of Christendom.

But you, Max, were not born a JW, and had to convert, so what do you mean "real JWs are born as JWs"?

And how can many of you "still be practicing Hindu, Buddhism, Islam, Traditional religions and of course in the churches of Christendom"? Did JW become liberal like that that you began loving those of other faiths? Is so, then I must too join, as that is the one thing that kept me out.
Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
budaatum:

But you, Max, were not born a JW, and had to convert, so what do you mean "real JWs are born as JWs"?

I was born a Muslim but with the spirit of a JW!
All those attributes has been there from the time i was born. That's why i began questioning my teachers in Islam for certain things despite the fact that i want to practice the true religion i wasn't totally convinced. So when i met JWs i was like "this pagans are coming to my door, to speak with me" but thank God they persisted and gradually i began getting the answers to all the questions Islam failed to answer!

And how can many of you "still be practicing Hindu, Buddhism, Islam, Traditional religions and of course in the churches of Christendom"? Did JW become liberal like that that you began loving those of other faiths? Is so, then I must too join, as that is the one thing that kept me out.

There are still many like me out there having lots of unanswered questions about God bothering their mind, they will never stop until they find the answers. When Jesus said "Keep on seeking... Keep on asking... Keep on knocking" {Matthew 7:7} he is talking to our lost brothers out there. Surely they will find the truth and the truth will certainly set them free from false religions! John 8:32 compare to Revelation 18:4

As for buda you are not one of us because you don't have that attribute!
Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by budaatum: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

As for buda you are not one of us because you don't have that attribute!

The attribute of seeking, Max, or your attribute of believing you have found in JW instead of in Christ?

You know what, I take it back. Dont join JW, people. Just learn to read from them and move on, because a a Jehova God Almighty worshipper will never say, "you are not one of us"!

Mark 9:38-50 King James Version (KJV)
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Keep warning them. Don't worry about what the true fools, ignorants and liars make of your message. That's up to them, not up to you. It's up to you to do your parts...

God bless.
Re: Something Dangerous Approaching The Earth- Repent Now! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Our Master knows his sheep {Ezekiel 34:6 compare to John 10:14} he has told us the key features that will help us fish out our kind.
So never mind buda our kind don't listen to noise around, when the see us they're prepared to flock together with us as one fold! John 10:27 smiley

budaatum:

The attribute of seeking, Max, or your attribute of believing you have found in JW instead of in Christ?

You know what, I take it back. Dont join JW, people. Just learn to read from them and move on, because a a Jehova God Almighty worshipper will never say, "you are not one of us"!

Mark 9:38-50 King James Version (KJV)
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Sales And It's Significance / How To Return To God After Backsliding / Prophet Abiara Pays Condolence Visits To Late T. B. Joshua’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.