Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ramadan Sales And It's Significance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Sales And It's Significance (332 Views)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Sales And It's Significance by wofayouths(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
The 10th month of the Islamic calendar is Ramadan.This year's Ramadan starts 13th April in our conventional calender.
This is a holy time when over one billion Muslims around the world fast and focus their attention on giving to charity, know as Zakat.

During Ramadan, both fasting and acts of charity are obligatory upon Muslims who are able to do so.

Fasting from sunrise to sunset is representative of a spiritual cleansing, an effort to become closer to God, and an attempt to gain a better understanding of human suffering.

The act of fasting calls for Muslims to practice self-discipline and sacrifice, as well as reflect upon and show compassion for the poor and less fortunate.

Muslims are reminded to be generous and increase their charitable activities. As a result, during Ramadan, much charitable giving is done by the community.

Donations are usually focused on giving to those stricken by poverty and hunger.

Buying Bags of rice from us for Zakat won't be a bad idea this season expecially to our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Now let me sell my Market.

I can supply trailer loads of 50kg of bag of rice with Kano Origin to your choice location for Zakat. The Rice is Nigerian Destoned rice.

Payment terms; It is either you get your representatives to see things live and pay or you do a bank instrument to have the supply done to your location.

Transportation is included in the total cost. Check my signature for more details.

Thanks.

Source: https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=800

1 Share

Re: Ramadan Sales And It's Significance by wofayouths(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Sitting With Papa And Mama's At The Church / TB Joshua: Fire Guts Synagogue Church During Candlelight / What Does Faith Mean Biblically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.