Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

As Jesus Christ Is To The Holy Spirit, The Enemy (devil) Is To The Flesh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As Jesus Christ Is To The Holy Spirit, The Enemy (devil) Is To The Flesh (139 Views)

Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) / What Is The Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit, The Unforgivable Sin? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Jesus Christ Is To The Holy Spirit, The Enemy (devil) Is To The Flesh by Kingdomtruth: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
The reality of our lives as human beings, is a matter of creation and birth. While it is true, that we were firstly created by God to live and exist in His nature, image and likeness; it is also true that: we were born in the nature, image and likeness of the enemy(devil). What I mean is that: man as a creation of God was created a ruler, but man as bornt by the flesh, was bornt a slave(a sinner). See Genesis 1:26 and John3:6

Take note, to see that: our creation and birth are two different things. We were created by God in His nature to live in holiness according to His will, dictates, plans and purposes for our lives. However, after Adam the first created man on earth, failed that prime purpose; we subsequently became bornt/birthed all of us in the nature of the enemy(devil), to live sinfully according to his control, manipulations and exertions over our lives.

The truth is, when Adam was created, he was created in the nature and image of God, See Genesis 1:26. But, later when he got deceived by the enemy in the 'Garden of Eden' and failed the purpose of God for his life, the enemy (devil) took charge over his life and possessed him with his evil nature and power called the 'FLESH'; As a result, God cast him from His presence and sent him out of the GARDEN. This was so, because God saw that His nature and purpose had left Adam, hence, the reason for casting him out of his presence. Furthermore, it is worthy of note, that, this FLESH was introduced into Adam, as a symbol of the fruit he(Adam) received from the enemy through his wife Eve in the 'Garden of Eden'. See Genesis 3:6.

OUR CONNECTION TO THIS.
Remember that: before Adam failed the purpose of God for humanity, I.e before he got deceived and left the GARDEN, he and his wife (Eve) had not copulated. It was years later after they left the GARDEN, that they copulated and bore a son (Cain), See Genesis 1:4-16. Cain was bornt however, not in the nature of Adam before he sinned I.e( not in the nature of God) but, in the now new nature of Adam after he had sinned I.e (in the nature of the enemy(devil)). If they had copulated before he sinned and had a son in that nature, the child say Cain for example would've been in the nature of God. But since otherwise was the case however, the child was bornt in the nature of the enemy(devil). After then, Adam and his children continued to procreate in the new(flesh). Soon enough, their number was multiplied and the earth became filled with people in the new nature of Adam as a fallen man I.e in the FLESH. This is how me and you, all of us as a matter of fact; have come to possess the evil nature and power called the FLESH. But for our genetic connection with our first ancestor Adam, we would've been freed from that nature. That we are carriers of that nature today, is not because of any thing we did or failed to do. It is a nature that we've all inherited from our first Father Adam.

THE POWER OF FLESH.
This nature is so powerful. Soo powerful that he controls, manipulates, dictates and rules your life all from within, whether consciously or subconsciously. As long as you are human; born of flesh and blood, then, you a carrier of that nature. And nothing will ever seperate you from it, till death do you part. Only death can set you free from the tyranny and grip of the FLESH; your religious activities such as: paying of tithe, offering, 10 hours marathon prayers, 21 days fasting, works of charity and all other activities as these notwithstanding. Nothing can set you free except death. See Romans 7:6.

Furthermore, notice all your new year resolutions at the beginning of each year, notice all your effort and strategies deployed, aimed at taming master FLESH, notice all your human effort at forestalling the scourge of sexual immorality, indecency, anger, envy, jealousy, stealing, greed and the infamous lies that have now become a norm for most people as a way of life. You dare not criticise anyone for sexual immorality; when you steal too, you dare not criticise anyone for drunkenness; when you rob others too, you dare not criticise anyone for being greedy; when you fight your parents too and you dare not criticise anyone for envy; when you get jealous of others too. It is a matter of all of us sinning differently. The scripture says, "no one is righteous for all of us have sinned alike". See Romans 3:10. The same man(flesh) that produces the fruit of sexual immorality in you, produces indecency in me, the same flesh that produces complaint in another, also produces idolatry in yet another to remind us of his indelible presence within us. And it could be quiet for a while in you; say: a month, a year or more. But, when the time is right or when any opportunity avails itself, it will surely strike again to remind you of his dominance and presence.

The truth is that: no one, I repeat no one can conquer the FLESH by any human effort except DEATH. Again I refer us to see Romans 7:6. But, whoever dies in that nature, such a person will not inherit the kingdom of God and there's no alternative to this. See 1corinthians 15:50. But, all thanks be to God the Father, the creator of heaven and earth, the Almighty God; glory be to His holy name who gave us the victory through our union with Christ Jesus. He(God) knew that: only death would set us free from the FLESH, that was why He sent Christ Jesus, to come and die the death that you and me ought to die in order to be freed from the FLESH. See 2corinthians 5:21. so that, as we are now alive, free from the FLESH, we should live in holiness to bear the fruit of RIGHTEOUSNESS unto the one that loved us and died for us

Finally, let it be known to us all, that nothing or no one can save anyone except only by our union with Christ Jesus. I shall write about how we are saved by our union With Christ Jesus next time to keep abreast, those who have not been so opportuned with the truth as regards this. Thanks and God bless us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Ponder On This Tonight / Is Divorce An Option ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.