Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ponder On This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ponder On This Tonight (122 Views)

As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine / Ponder On This Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponder On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ponder on this tonight:

Joel 2:25-26
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Restoration is a possibility in the kingdom, but only if you believe and understand the process that lead to restoration.

The bible made us understand the devil comes to steal, destroy and to kill. The bible also makes us to understand that when a thief is caught, he/she is asked to pay back 7 fold of what was stolen. I need to establish this fact tonight so you can understand the process to restoration.

The devil is a master thief, he is crafty and dubious, his mean intent towards believers is to steal that which has been given to the believer from God. once the devil steals he does it in such a way that you won't even know or suspect he is the one who stole from you, he makes you guilty and Feel you don't deserve such gift. Remember a thief is only a thief when and only if he is being caught.

Let the word of God be true and every man a liar, if the lord gives you a gift it is yours and yours forever, and for everything that has been stolen God still made a way for it to come back to you, it is the will of the father you enjoy supernatural season and favour, it is the will of the father you walk in good health and wealth, it is the will of the father a covering is upon you and your family.

Tonight all the things you know of good gifts that was once at work I'm your life, every grace that has worked for you and can no longer be traced in your life, here I show you a mystery demand a seven fold of it tonight. The devil is the thief and he has been caught tonight by the mercies of God let there be a restoration tonight in Jesus name.

Prayer: lord for everything that was lost,for everything that was stolen let it be return unto me in Jesus name, lord by your mercies I demand a restoration of what is rightfully mine in Jesus name

Shalom
Re: Ponder On This Tonight by AbarisFather(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Ponder on this tonight:

Joel 2:25-26
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Restoration is a possibility in the kingdom, but only if you believe and understand the process that lead to restoration.

The bible made us understand the devil comes to steal, destroy and to kill. The bible also makes us to understand that when a thief is caught, he/she is asked to pay back 7 fold of what was stolen. I need to establish this fact tonight so you can understand the process to restoration.

The devil is a master thief, he is crafty and dubious, his mean intent towards believers is to steal that which has been given to the believer from God. once the devil steals he does it in such a way that you won't even know or suspect he is the one who stole from you, he makes you guilty and Feel you don't deserve such gift. Remember a thief is only a thief when and only if he is being caught.

Let the word of God be true and every man a liar, if the lord gives you a gift it is yours and yours forever, and for everything that has been stolen God still made a way for it to come back to you, it is the will of the father you enjoy supernatural season and favour, it is the will of the father you walk in good health and wealth, it is the will of the father a covering is upon you and your family.

Tonight all the things you know of good gifts that was once at work I'm your life, every grace that has worked for you and can no longer be traced in your life, here I show you a mystery demand a seven fold of it tonight. The devil is the thief and he has been caught tonight by the mercies of God let there be a restoration tonight in Jesus name.

Prayer: lord for everything that was lost,for everything that was stolen let it be return unto me in Jesus name, lord by your mercies I demand a restoration of what is rightfully mine in Jesus name

Shalom

Amen

1 Like

Re: Ponder On This Tonight by Great2017: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sheryl Brady Sermon – My Hope Is On High Alert / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Live For What Matters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.