Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink (2542 Views)

Kaffy In Nnewi, Tours Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant (Photos) / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Oludele47: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2021
This is the first brand selling energy drink that will do this kind of something. I just love the ad, watched it like 3 times now. Fearless!! This Tobi dey dance but kaffy is fire.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Nuelng: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2021
The fearless brand did a great job partnering with other celebrities, very thoughtful of them... I personally love the drink, so refreshing and energizing, the best for any moment, Kaffy is so going to win the dance contest tho her competitor is also a great dancer but he can never beat her

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by OryxDesigns: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2021
This TVC is creatively done, kudos to the choreographers. Both kaffy and Tobi did amazingly well. This is a job well-done. This is an amazing ad-idea from fearless. I await the second episode.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by AyodejiFelix(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2021
The ads will create transforming awareness about Fearless as an energy drink.

Kudos to Kaffy. She's never for once dissapointed when it comes to dancing.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Viktoriapetite: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2021
If there is anything about this ad.. Its that its unique and captivating. So many things spoken in one ad. That's great and what is greater is the taste of the drink. At least what we are being told on TV is what we are seeing in the drink. With the rate of false ads this days, people are getting wary of them, but Fearless surpasses expectations. Working with so many celebrities also spoke a lot about the integrity of the drink. Fearless is a goal
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by OladapoF(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2021
This ads will make great impacts on the product and it will instill love of fearless energy drink in the hearts of Nigerians

Kudos to Kaffy for giving out her best
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Viktoriapetite: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2021
I thing I can say about this ad is that its unique. In fact its great. And its true. For one thing a lot of products are overrated and overhypes in their ads, but fearless isn't the like that, in fact the drink is great . The ad says so much with so little. I love it... Coupled with the fact that a lot of celebrities have stakes their integrity in it through those ads... U just know it is worth it. Fearless is a goal.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by TEMITOPE190: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2021
I love it when an AD just hit the nail on the head. Although, I don't often watch dancing videos but this caught my attention, it was WOW. The teams really showed a fearless approach and dancing steps, but Kaffy nailed it well.

My first encounter with the drink was at a restaurant and the name "Fearless" actually tempted me to ordering for it. Sincerely, I like the drink, it is superb.

Also, I give kudos to the brand for partnering with celebrities across board, it will actually bring about increase in demand and targeted audience.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by BravoDe: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omo, the marketers on this thread are aggressive, fearless this fearless that.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Ebidabi: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
The fact that Tobi tried to go against Kaffy is so hilarious. And rite owns Fearless? Wowza

I like how this brand has proved that do not be scared of small beginnings. That's just it for me.

Although I'll still scream Tobi. That is a mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dem Don Rip You — Fans React As Portable Shows Off Interior Of His G-wagon(video / Halima Abubakar Stirkes A Poise-photos / Olamide, Phyno, Ajebutter, Iyanya, Rita Dominic, Dammy Krane & More At The #NEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.