Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? (752 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by coputa(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I laid no claim to Holiness but I do solemnly declare that it is my Aim and Goal to Achieve it!
It is difficult to achieve that on earth.
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
coputa:
It is difficult to achieve that on earth.

It is not! Abraham reached it, Isaac reached it Jacob reached it, Joseph reached it, Job, David, the disciples, Paul etc

Brother, many people like you and i made it and their making it, is our condemnation, which is why it is Written "That we are without excuse" or (defence).

It is exactly as a class of students are condemned already if one or two students passed the exams which is even putting aside other grounds of condemnation.

The Lord Jesus Truly shows us how to make it, pay Very very much Close Attention to Mathew 5, 6 and 7 while begging The Lord that you Truly want to understand His Teachings so that you could obtain Life.

That you understand that you will Die if you do not learn what He has Truly taught, so you are begging Him to let you learn so that you could begin to Live.

Say all the Truth in your heart and hide nothing for He Knows them even before you.

That is how I started this journey more than 20years gone and my tank is still full.

Use your knowledge of Law in reading also it is also light for you truly for "Every Word that Proceeded out of the Mouth of The Lord is A Law!

Ditto: I am indeed a lawyer also in Private Practice, both I and my wife also and we do testify to the Truths contained in the Bible for we are living witnesses to These Truths and I can talk about them All the day long!
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
coputa:
Lawyers,in the course of defending their clients in court tend to twist fact so that the case will be in their favour.

With this attitude,do you think lawyers can make heaven?
Lawyers May Or May Not Go To Heaven. D Judgement Is 4 God Alone.
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by coputa(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Truvel:
Lawyers May Or May Not Go To Heaven. D Judgement Is 4 God Alone.
But the standard of living a Godly life are all written in the Bible, nobody can feign ignorance.
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
coputa:
But the standard of living a Godly life are all written in the Bible, nobody can feign ignorance.
I Know, Dat's Why I Said, It's In God's Position To Judge.
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Truvel:
I Know, Dat's Why I Said, It's In God's Position To Judge.

As a brilliant student already foreknows that he can not fail in an exam and as a thief caught in stealing already foreknows that the Prison Awaits him, so also do ye know if thou doest righteously just as Abimelech in Genesis 20:4, Job, David, the disciples, Paul etc.

This is where the Parable of the faithful servant is instructive as it is clearly Written Mathew 24:46

"Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing."

So are you doing your work? And is there any reasonable impendiment preventing you from doing your work before the Master Arrives?

These and more are the pertinent questions which stand before you, which you could rightly and truly answer.
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As a brilliant student already foreknows that he can not fail in an exam and as a thief caught in stealing already foreknows that the Prison Awaits him, so also do ye know if thou doest righteously just as Abimelech in Genesis 20:4, Job, David, the disciples, Paul etc.

This is where the Parable of the faithful servant is instructive as it is clearly Written Mathew 24:46

"Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing."

So are you doing your work? And is there any reasonable impendiment preventing you from doing your work before the Master Arrives?

These and more are the pertinent questions which stand before you, which you could rightly and truly answer.
Are U Asking Me If I Am Doing My Work?
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Truvel:
Are U Asking Me If I Am Doing My Work?

Based on Mathew 24:46 i wish we all will do The Lord's work before He Arrives!
Re: Can A Lawyer Make Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
coputa:
Lawyers,in the course of defending their clients in court tend to twist fact so that the case will be in their favour.

With this attitude,do you think lawyers can make heaven?
As long as the righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees and scribes, I don't see why not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Jesus (God Of Chosen) Did Today At The Lords Chosen Easter Retreat / Whats The Difference Between Protestants And Pentecostals Churches / How To Overcome Evil Dreams Nightmares With 21 Simple Prophetic Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.