Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed (438 Views)

Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme / Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed by Bloggingtips(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Good evening house, I am putting this here so as to avoid similar occurence of this type of fraud in future. Please avoid working with Olayinka Odumosu of Amorvard.com as she is a fraudster, I am the second developer she failed to completely pay for a single web design project.

The person's name is Olayinka Odumosu of Amorvard diary and ger linekdin here https://ng.linkedin.com/in/olayinkaodumosu and she runs a company at Amorvard.com named AMORVARD SERVICES in Shangisha, 23 Adetoro Adelaja St, Magodo, Lagos.

As a developer, I have been quite hardworking for her despite her non payment and unwillingness to pay. I had to drag her before she paid me my previous balance. I heard she has been doing this for quite some time and I think it is the right time to stop her.

Now She has decided not to pay me again after 3 weeks, fee she was meant to pay the moment the project stopped as promised. I had to block her off my chatting platform as she kept disturbing me even without paying me.

Also, she asks for a non-existent logo that I have sent to her months ago. I could have sent it to her again but used that as a ransom to pay me up first.

She taught me a lesson as a developer never to start a project without getting the money for the project first. I could have let this slide but she is very devilish and thought she was wise. This is a lady I gave all the details to her account

I will share most of the details of our whatsapp chats here and I plan to take this up legally with her too.

Her phone number : +234 805 021 8416 / 08050218416

Thanks.

Re: Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed by Bloggingtips(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
I registered all her site details with her mail and made sure I explained every process to her with like a beginner but what can she use to pay that back?

Debt sad
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bloggingtips:
I registered all her site details with her mail and made sure I explained every process to her with like a beginner but what can she use to pay that back?

Debt sad

You could have build a backdoor or leave some vulnerability in the site before handing it over

Sorry about the loss, I understand how hard it is for coders

Be more wise next time

This is Nigeria
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed by Mide3367: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2021
People dey
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed by cooooooks(m): 2:51am On Feb 25, 2021
People who refuse to pay will not pay because you say please.

Learn to take what is yours or people will take from you for the rest of your life.
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed by fghanni(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bloggingtips:
Good evening house, I am putting this here so as to avoid similar occurence of this type of fraud in future. Please avoid working with Olayinka Odumosu of Amorvard.com as she is a fraudster, I am the second developer she failed to completely pay for a single web design project.

The person's name is Olayinka Odumosu of Amorvard diary and ger linekdin here https://ng.linkedin.com/in/olayinkaodumosu and she runs a company at Amorvard.com named AMORVARD SERVICES in Shangisha, 23 Adetoro Adelaja St, Magodo, Lagos.

As a developer, I have been quite hardworking for her despite her non payment and unwillingness to pay. I had to drag her before she paid me my previous balance. I heard she has been doing this for quite some time and I think it is the right time to stop her.

Now She has decided not to pay me again after 3 weeks, fee she was meant to pay the moment the project stopped as promised. I had to block her off my chatting platform as she kept disturbing me even without paying me.

Also, she asks for a non-existent logo that I have sent to her months ago. I could have sent it to her again but used that as a ransom to pay me up first.

She taught me a lesson as a developer never to start a project without getting the money for the project first. I could have let this slide but she is very devilish and thought she was wise. This is a lady I gave all the details to her account

I will share most of the details of our whatsapp chats here and I plan to take this up legally with her too.

Thanks.

Just forget about the money for now and move on... You don't handover backend details without receiving your balance.
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Olayinka Odumosu Of Amorvard To Avoid Being Scammed by Bloggingtips(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
fghanni:

Just forget about the money for now and move on... You don't handover backend details without receiving your balance.

I know brother, I was too nice and it was my fault.

The money is even small compared to what I get on other projects but I want to make a strong statement with her.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Detergent Powder Manufacturing Business / Air Conditioner For Sale / 4 Things To Do On Social Media To Make Money Right There On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.