Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached (607 Views)

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached (2) (3) (4)

My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached by Salasa(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello nairalanders, good evening.
Apparently, a month ago, I created a thread in romance section, that I had a stubborn lump that heals and later return back.

Just this morning, I woke up to feel a soft, big and round lump around my anus cavity.

During the day, just few hours ago, it metamorphosed into something else, so painful. Just now, i discovered there are pus inside it, I burst it and am almost dying with pains.
And to think this wound was gone just a month ago ��

It has last for months, will heal and come back.
This one is the most painful.
Nairalanders please help me. What's the infection.
Re: My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached by Crimrburster: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abeg, consult your doctor.
Re: My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached by InfernoNig: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Your yansh black poo. Well visit you nearest hospital.
Re: My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Buy penicillin 'tube" .... Or complain to doc.... And start cleaning your toilet very well, don't be dirty
Re: My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached by Salasa(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Buy penicillin 'tube" .... Or complain to doc.... And start cleaning your toilet very well, don't be dirty
mmmm
Re: My Buttocks Is Going Through Trying Times (18+) Pictures Attached by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Antibiotics to the rescue. . Oral antibiotics

Need Professional Graphic Designs Come In Here! / If You Have Any Of These 3 Medical Issues: Stop Eating Pineapple / Jinja Herbal Extract Can Cure Alot Of Ailments & Still Pay U In The Process

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7