Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Experts In The House Please Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Experts In The House Please Help (213 Views)

Hello egineers In The House Please How Reliable Is Benz R350 Model 2007/08 Model / Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. / U-Klass Now In PH (Buy/Sell Cars 10X Faster with Experts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts In The House Please Help by omozu1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
I lost the original papers to my bus and I searched and turn the house up side down and I just can't find it
Please what do I need to get it back from the govt or how do I go about getting it?
Re: Experts In The House Please Help by greggng: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
omozu1:
I lost the original papers to my bus and I searched and turn the house up side down and I just can't find it
Please what do I need to get it back from the govt or how do I go about getting it?

Are u talking about car particulars ?

What do you mean by original papers

We 've proof of ownership certificate
Allocation of plate number
Cmr
Vehicle licence
Road worthiness

The most important car paper are the proof of ownership , purchase receipt and custom papers...

I will advice better if you specifically tell us the paper u are looking for
Re: Experts In The House Please Help by omozu1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
greggng:

Are u talking about car particulars ?

What do you mean by original papers

Cmr
Vehicle licence
Road worthiness

The most important car paper are the proof of ownership , purchase receipt and custom papers...

I will advice better if you specifically tell us the paper u are looking for

thanks bro
I am talking about these

Cmr
Vehicle licence
Road worthiness

I still have the import and costume papers
Re: Experts In The House Please Help by greggng: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
omozu1:
thanks bro
I am talking about these

Cmr
Vehicle licence
Road worthiness

I still have the import and costume papers

We drive car with photocopies of our particulars ...By tomorrow I will confirm from a vio what you need to do . I am aware in case of missing document ....affidavits must be sworn to that effect ....whatever he says , I will let u know tomorrow . You may whatsap to remind me on 08062593234
Re: Experts In The House Please Help by omozu1(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2021
greggng:

We drive car with photocopies of our particulars ...By tomorrow I will confirm from a vio what you need to do . I am aware in case of missing document ....affidavits must be sworn to that effect ....whatever he says , I will let u know tomorrow . You may whatsap to remind me on 08062593234
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived!!!!pontiac Vibe 2010 For Sale / Registered 2007 Mercedes Benz Ml350 @ 3.6m / 2010 Toyota Rav 4(tokunbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.