Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? (38842 Views)

10 Best Free Games On Nintedo Switch That Will Make You Save Some Money / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Exodora:

No matter the numbers if daughters you can get you will never get anyone like the first . No two person is same .

ok, let your mother die before you while you can save her. CASE CLOSED.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prettyvita:

I think u kind of shot urself in the leg.
Ur mum would sacrifice for u, but u want to watch ur daughter die. Why not do same for her?

as the op said, "who will you save first?" the answer now is...

...Mother... Daughter....Wife....10m
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by eternityk: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
post=99402881:
May God never allow anyone of us @[b][/b] face this situation
I pray that God should put me in this kind of situation
I'm tired of life as you see me,and only money can solve my problems
I swear I will do anything for money but not criminal stuff,but anything I will do
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Weirdgee:
Wow
Wow
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

If your mother can do that for you, doesn't that clue you in to your own responsibility towards your offspring?

Exactly, but, don't you think I should pay dept before charity

pay my mom before giving daughter what she will pay me sometime
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by SmartyPants(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
x123xlolls:

Exactly, but, don't you think I should pay dept before charity

pay my mom before giving daughter what she will pay me sometime

Your love model is flawed, being based on a sense of "do me, i do you". That is not love.

What did you ever do for your mother to love you the way you say she did?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Its no brainer, becus if my mum or dad get in that position na them i go save first . THEY CAN'T BE REPLACED IN MY LIFE

LEAVE THE GUYS ALONE MAN...
THOSE SAYING THEY WILL SAVE WIFE OR MONEY AND LET THEIR MOM DIE IN VEIN...

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH NETWORK THIER BRAIN IS CONNECTED TO... i think its connected to 1g
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

Your love model is flawed, being based on a sense of "do me, i do you". That is not love.

What did you ever do for your mother to love you the way you say she did?

explain the bolded..
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Becca350:
I stand with you
welcome...

1 Like

Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by SmartyPants(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
x123xlolls:

explain the bolded..

You say you owe your mother a debt--to repay her love. I'm now asking you that if love should be based on what a person has done for you first, then what reason does your mother have for loving you since you obviously did not do anything for her first? The point is that she loved you for other reasons. love is not based on repayment of debts.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Help2020:

Thank you bro,I don't understand why others are choosing other options

They are choosing other things beside MOM...

I don't know why.. I don't know HOW their parents will feel when they read thier posts on this thread

1 Like

Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by uthlaw: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
I save my mother,all the rest can be replaced!

1 Like

Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kelvin3476: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
x123xlolls:

LEAVE THE GUYS ALONE MAN...
THOSE SAYING THEY WILL SAVE WIFE OR MONEY AND LET THEIR MOM DIE IN VEIN...

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH NETWORK THIER BRAIN IS CONNECTED TO... i think its connected to 1g
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

You say you owe your mother a debt--to repay her love. I'm now asking you that if love should be based on what a person has done for you first, then what reason does your mother have for loving you since you obviously did not do anything for her first? The point is that she loved you for other reasons. love is not based on repayment of debts.

You talked for it somewhere in your comments...
Buh my love for her is NATURAL, and vise-versa
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by SmartyPants(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
x123xlolls:

You talked for it somewhere in your comments...
Buh my love for her is NATURAL, and vise-versa

Good!

So if your own parent has this immense natural love for you, where is your own immense natural love your own child?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

Good!

So if your own parent has this immense natural love for you, where is your own immense natural love your own child?

Its in me... at same time...

buh you suppose to know the love(s) have ranks, priority...

you know the rest.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by vikstandon(m): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Xenry:
‏Among These Four, Which One Would You Choose? And Why

Which one would you choose, and why?
My own choice is below!wink

If she is a wife...I would choose her over all else; next to my wife... Is my daughter.
My mum would be glad I did... Posterity matters.
Mummy is prepared, fulfilled and looks forward to eternity.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I like you!
okay
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Exodora: 12:42am On Feb 26, 2021
x123xlolls:

ok, Does the op ask i "if your mother, daughter..... etc ask....." ??

bro, the matter here is not who's advice to take... so my mother first since as the pic shows, she is in need for help....
We are on same page if she were able to speak at moment she wouldn't want you to save her first rather she would want you to save her grandchild cause I know mothers and grandchildren are like ....
No matter how intelligent you may like/want to twist it we all know if we were to choose then is the child's life first. Though some people love money more than lives .
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by 24countries: 2:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Would save my mum cause...
She would gladly lay down her own life for me
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by x123xlolls(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2021
24countries:
Would save my mum cause... She would gladly lay down her own life for me
u a wise
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Uzziah5050(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
iamL:

May your home be blessed.
Amen. and yours too.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Agwaso: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
3 Because i love my daughter and she is my future.
1. Because 1 love my wife and my mother would very proud of me for doing so.
2. Because i love my mother and her life means much more than $10M.
4. If the money is still there i will go for it.

I have learnt a thing or two from your post. I need to teach my family our to swim and survive in water. You never can tell when they will need it.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenslander:
um, we saying the same thing,. Presently I don't have a husband, wife or daughter,.. only my mother!!

How can you have a husband and a wife?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kayberg:

How can you have a husband and a wife?
lool.. it's possible na!!
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenslander:
lool.. it's possible na!!
Gist me….
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kayberg:

Gist me….
tongue tongue
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kayberg:

Gist me….
lool. Gist is, In my culture,. I can actually marry a man and another woman,.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenslander:
lool. Gist is, In my culture,. I can actually marry a man and another woman,.

Oga/madam, nor confuse me abeg.
Which one is you can actually marry a man and another woman?
Are you a man or a woman?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kayberg:

Oga/madam, nor confuse me abeg.
Which one is you can actually marry a man and another woman?
Are you a man or a woman?
your obviously ignorant, ask me why? And I'll elaborate..
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenslander:
your obviously ignorant, ask me why? And I'll elaborate..

Not ignorant.
Just not racking my brains over what you can simply explain.
Elaborate.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 4:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Kayberg:

Not ignorant.
Just not racking my brains over what you can simply explain.
Elaborate.
okay then, good. In Igbo culture.. there's effectively what we call a female husband,. Which literally means a woman can marry another woman.. I can pay bridewealth, and thus marries another woman,. By doing so, I become the social and legal father of her children.. but please note,. There will be no sexual intercourse.. so don't think about any lesbian shit happening between us.. lool,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / Tell Me What You See In This Picture / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.