Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? (38845 Views)

10 Best Free Games On Nintedo Switch That Will Make You Save Some Money / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Queenslander:
okay then, good. In Igbo culture.. there's effectively what we call a female husband,. Which literally means a woman can marry another woman.. I can pay bridewealth, and thus marries another woman,. By doing so, I become the social and legal father of her children.. but please note,. There will be no sexual intercourse.. so don't think about any lesbian shit happening between us.. lool,.

OK…
I think I get it now….
But that could be if the woman married is either a widow with children or a single mother with children?
Did I guess it right?
Oh! Come on…. I'm not a perv…. Everything wouldn't have to be about sex.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Kayberg:

OK…
I think I get it now….
But that could be if the woman married is either a widow with children or a single mother with children?
Did I guess it right?
Oh! Come on…. I'm not a perv…. Everything wouldn't have to be about sex.
lool, yeah. Buh not completely,. She mustn't be a divorcee, a widow, or a single mother.. she could be a young lady without kids,.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, yeah. Buh not completely,. She mustn't be a divorcee, a widow, or a single mother.. she could be a young lady without kids,.

A young lady without kids?
Where will she then get the kids she'll have?
Or perhaps you marry her for a child of yours?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kayberg:

A young lady without kids?
Where will she then get the kids she'll have?
Or perhaps you marry her for a child of yours?
lool, your last paragraph,. The female husband will provide a guy of her choice to have sex with her..
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, your last paragraph,. The female husband will provide a guy of her choice to have sex with her..

Mmm….
That's logical though….
Will like to get to know more about this culture.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kayberg:

Mmm….
That's logical though….
Will like to get to know more about this culture.
um, lemme guess your Yoruba?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Queenslander:
um, lemme guess your Yoruba?
Yea sure…. I am.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kayberg:

Yea sure….
I am.
I talk ham, my instincts never fails me tongue
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Queenslander:
I talk ham, my instincts never fails me tongue

Your instincts…on what grounds?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Kayberg:

Your instincts…on what grounds?
I always know right!
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Queenslander:
I always know right!

There are three main tribes in Nigeria even though we have about 250 ethnic groups, but the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are well known.
I know why you guessed my tribe correctly, but I want you to open up on it yourself….

So tell me, how did you come about the right on that guess?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Kayberg:

There are three main tribes in Nigeria even though we have about 250 ethnic groups, but the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are well known.
I know why you guessed my tribe correctly, but I want you to open up on it yourself….

So tell me, how did you come about the right on that guess?
lool, I can't say!!
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, I can't say!!

Hmm… You can't say?
I guess you were just lucky to guess it right…. no special abilit(y(ies) attached.
Or are you a psychic?
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Kayberg:

Hmm… You can't say?
I guess you were just lucky to guess it right…. no special abilit(y(ies) attached.
Or are you a psychic?
maybe, can't say either..
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Queenslander:
maybe, can't say either..
If perhaps you are, then you should also guess my lineage correctly….
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Kayberg:

If perhaps you are, then you should also guess my lineage correctly….
ha? Lineage ke? Isn't that almost impossible!!?? shocked shocked
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Queenslander:
ha? Lineage ke? Isn't that almost impossible!!?? shocked shocked

Remember, you're good at guessing and knowing it right….
Don't decline or debunk it now….
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:

Remember, you're good at guessing and knowing it right….
Don't decline or debunk it now….
I don't know what to say..
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Queenslander:
I don't know what to say..

Good.
Then you don't always know right.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:

Good.
Then you don't always know right.
smh, wtf.. so you only asked me that just to prove me wrong? That's not just fair, buh wicked. Honestly, You amaze me!!
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Queenslander:
smh, wtf.. so you only asked me that just to prove me wrong? That's not just fair, buh wicked. Honestly, You amaze me!!

You don't have to take it personal.
It wasn't to prove you wrong or anything.
It's just a discussion.
If you find it offensive, I'm sorry.
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:

You don't have to take it personal.
It wasn't to prove you wrong or anything.
It's just a discussion.
If you find it offensive, I'm sorry.
oh, that's okay,. Good to see you apologize though.. Cause you were beginning to sound like a sexist up there!!
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2021
Queenslander:
oh, that's okay,. Good to see you apologize though.. Cause you were beginning to sound like a sexist up there!!

Well, I'm not a sexist nor going to be, because I have sisters, and I respect them.
I wasn't even expecting you'd take it so serious…
You don't have to make it go south or make me look like a bad person….
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Queenslander(f): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
Kayberg:

Well, I'm not a sexist nor going to be, because I have sisters, and I respect them.
I wasn't even expecting you'd take it so serious…
You don't have to make it go south or make me look like a bad person….
lool, so sorry, didn't mean to make you feel that way.. it's just the impression I get on here from guys about women.. doesn't make for good reading!!
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by Kayberg: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, so sorry, didn't mean to make you feel that way.. it's just the impression I get on here from guys about women.. doesn't make for good reading!!

All men are not same, neither are all women same. I've met, seen, heard from, heard of, talked to and interact with people and all have different qualities and characters. Everyone proves what and who they are by their actions. That's why I don't generalize.
There are still lots of good men out there as well as good women, but they're not being noticed.

1 Like

Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by LilleG(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Some kind of confused question but who to choose should not be hard
Re: Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? by LilleG(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
I will definitely choose mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / Tell Me What You See In This Picture / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.