Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) (46701 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by Neymessi: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2021
ominilongest:

For here?
I doubt o
Help if u have, give this do that bla bla bla
Ask for help, upload proofs,dem go call u names
But post like DZ,u go dey c comment like say their mind pure pass handkerchief
Shit
God no go shame us
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2021
Most times I praise myself. Despite all I've been through, I never even carry common razor blade to cut myself even small...I too love myself abeg!
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by smart95: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2021
He go dey do the remaining organic reaction mechanism for heaven. Ó má shey ooo.

Sight the frog,
Kill am
Chop am:
Life goes on.......
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2021
sapphiere:
R.I.P to him.
Have you all notice that women rarely commit suicide.
That's because we have better things occupying our minds.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Dumbo
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2021
The families of James Nwafor will never know peace..

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by fuckaholic25(f): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
sapphiere:
R.I.P to him.
Have you all notice that women rarely commit suicide.
That's because we have better things occupying our minds.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
really?? this is insensitive!!!
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by highdon(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Banter1:
If I could tell you mine bro. But I've accepted my faith. Sometimes I ask God to kill me cos I feel useless, Often times I question my existence to why he created me. I feel useless everyday

Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing should be your anchor. may God see us through our dark path. I also do have my own story
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by Habibatuley23: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/futo-student-commits-suicide/amp/

you will see these days until one dies b4 all manner of sad
talk begin to roll out meanwhile they hardly help one in need
hypocrites
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by EmyGod(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Suicide is the worst option to come out of depression the evil spirits telling you to commit suicide that once you do that the problems will be over but will fail to make it to the notice of the person that once you commit suicide you don't have any portion in heaven just hell straight.
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
I KNOW SOME WOULD BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why is his is legs matching ground? I don't get this suicide pix
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by Lithe1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Even when Sh*ts that makes heartless guys die happened,TEMA remains the strongest strength EVER
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by DonroxyII: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Shehucom:
People are really going through a lot... But is suicide the way out??
Pray never to be inflicted with resistance infection that creeps into the brain ...

Life become so useless easily once the neurons stops communicating effectively and efficiently with themselves ....

Hello fellow Tech !
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by DonroxyII: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is DANGEROUS
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by zer09ine: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2021
johnjay4u2u:
hmmm. We could be looking at a homicide here. Autopsy will give away the cause of death.
Examining the bones of the neck will say if it was a suicide or not. if a cervical dislocation is noticed at ....
That's enough details.
...You've watched too much Hollywood brr
Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by Banter1(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2021
highdon:

Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing should be your anchor. may God see us through our dark path. I also do have my own story
Amen bro. Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) by dakoru84: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2021
He might be going through educational truma but suicide is not the answer,
Am aslo going through such + financial issues but believe one day i will be happy man once more.....suicide is not the answer if he really did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Chancellors For 42 Federal Universities / Funny Pix Of Secondary School Relationships / See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.