Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death (16476 Views)

Shehu Sani And Governor Abubakar Bello Clash Over Kagara Abduction / President Buhari Appeals To Kankara Schoolboys To Return To School / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Gandollaar(f): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2021
morgstreme:

IDIOTIC WRETCH!

Leave Jonathan Ebele Goodluck out of this..

Are you this backward?

After almost 6 years,you are still suffering from election loss hangover..

GROW UP!

EMANCIPATE!
You are the backward cretin here..

Jonathan 2023!
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Gandollaar(f): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2021
morgstreme:

You didn't notice the Terrorist blaming the state itself ...

You MUST masturbate over Buhari your obsession..

Ewu!
Who's C in C?

Gerrarahia!
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Danzakidakura(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2021
lonecatt:
I thought the news carried it the other day that the boys have been released.

I thought sheik gumi said this was not about money .

The bandits have just confirmed the story of Fulani running over Ilorin .

They said Jonathan was weak but now we know who is more weaker.
not the school boys but the passengers on transit that was kidnapped two days before the school boys
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Karemarealty288(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2021
“ It is with the help of the people of the city that intruders can overrun the city. Don ’t you know that ? The person who gave us this business is there among you . He is there with you. Wherever you go , he is watching you . If you want to do this deal, go ahead . From God we come and to him we will return.
[b][/b]

Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by PS712: 7:25am On Feb 25, 2021
lonecatt:
I thought the news carried it the other day that the boys have been released.

I thought sheik gumi said this was not about money .

The bandits have just confirmed the story of Fulani running over Ilorin .

They said Jonathan was weak but now we know who is more weaker.
Me I am not understanding this news again o, didn't we read last Sunday that the students had been released, which ones are these again?
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Farki: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2021
morgstreme:

IDIOTIC PAINED NUMBSKULL OF A MISCREANT!!!

There are Governors NATIONWIDE!

Are governors in charge of security NATIONWIDE or their own states?

Ok how does this absolve the president of his lethargic response to terrorists that spread from state to state?
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2021
SO ALLAH DON JOIN IN HANDING OUT WEAPONS TO BANDITS, FROM ALLAH WE CAME FROM ALLAH WE RETURN...
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I HEARBY PRESENT TO YOU THE WINNERS OF THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDD

I.S.L.A.M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by morgstreme: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Farki:

Are governors in charge of security NATIONWIDE or their own states?

Ok how does this absolve the president of his lethargic response to terrorists that spread from state to state?

How does this your watery stance absolve your brains from its lack of
any trace of COGNITIVEE capacity
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Farki: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2021
morgstreme:

How does this your watery stance absolve your brains from its lack of
any trace of COGNITIVEE capacity

Oh so you are just here to display your insanity, nevermind then.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Ogun go kill that idiot that said it is Allah that provides them with guns and ammunitions
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by sojfarm: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Gumi should appeal to his brothers and sisters in banditry. After Liar Mohmmamed has given him official recognition.

If anything should happen to any of them, Gumi should held accountable
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Bukasuka: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/well-starve-schoolboys-to-death-niger-abductors/
-----a big lier where did he sight his sattlite to know what's going on everywhere?, idiot'.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Lazenby007(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Hear what he said: 'the person who gave us this business is there among.'
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2021
post=99397449:
More details.....
Illiterate!! That's Daudalu who kidnapped in kankara not kagara

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2021
What I've learned from this thread.
Allah provides guns for bandits
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2021
morgstreme:

You didn't notice the Terrorist blaming the state itself ...

You MUST masturbate over Buhari your obsession..

Ewu!

So the terrorists are telling you who to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Eriokanmi: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2021
mike8804:
Did I just read Ilorin? I know soon or later, Ilorin is a ticking bomb .Ilorin is the gateway from the north to the southwest
We will block them. They've been hiding in that state from time immemorial. Have you ever been to Baruten or Kosubosu? You'd think you're in a different country when you get there. Their women don't wear clothes, to describe how primitive the people are That place is their hideout.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Duplexxx: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Na Nigeria be this God help us o
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
morgstreme:

When will you ever ask INTELLIGENT questions in your lifetime

What happened to asking if there is a GOVERNOR in that state before cascading and getting mouthy with your obtuse disposition

Does the governor control any security apparatus?
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Allah he says provides guns.

My question is, why is it easier to get a gun in the north than to get education?

Silvernorgold Arrewa quotasystem Nameaboki Arewa1stSon Itsmeaboki thebosstrevor1

And yes, it's a threat. Why won't they brag? They have bragging rights!
Add AdolfAboki too. He's one of the northern clowns

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Jostoman: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2021
Government and terrorist are really giving us a sweet movie this days. They went to go and interview one Fulani man to make it look like they are not paying ransom to those terrorist.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by TheStranger: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2021

He also berated governors , who said they should not be paid ransom.
He added, “ Governors are saying we should not be given money because we are going to use it to buy guns ; guns that Allah provides and you are boasting about.

This their Allah wey dey provide guns for them na mumu Allah o. Very idiot and violence inclined Allah
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2021
"....guns that Allah provides and you are boasting about."

What a pathetic god is that.
I pity his adherents. They are in danger.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Banter1(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2021
The only way to solve this problem is, we have to go back to the Native way, Juju.

They Fulani's can't step their foot on NUPELAND because those people are not joking. Their Witchcraft and juju is Top class.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Nettybrown(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Something dey go round town......Rere nrun!
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by tonyson010(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Lol...
Dog eat dog!
Terrorism has come to stay in the North.No zero pity for them.
Just that bring that madness, to the south.

Next!
Funny
Your brothers and sisters who are from the South are also victims in the North.
The terrorism in the north started small and is engulfing the North now. Many of them in the North who didn't care when it was small are now being affected, even those that encouraged it.
So don't think it can't spread into South, it can take another shape or induce other evil in the South.

The truth remains that illiteracy, religion, ethnicity and most importantly HYPOCRISY has been used massively in the North to manipulate the masses. It has clouded judgements. The elite will continue to use it to their benefits in the game of politics.

DON'T FORGET THAT POLITICS IS A GAME OF SURVIVAL .

Until we start to question things reasonably and outside religion........there can't be liberation.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Imagine what Buhari and his useless APC party has reduced Nigeria to...

What nonsense have we not seen nor heard in this evil government..

PATHETIC!
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by tonyson010(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2021
The problem many don't see here is how numerous the bandits groups we have in the North.....and it is increasing.

Example; a different bandit who Gimi met admitted to not knowing the group that are with the kidnappers now, however, they know the group that provided the vehicle used for the kidnapping.
Clearly, this banditry and herdsmen attack is now a sophisticated business. Their attacks are now contracted. IT IS GOING TO BE VERY HARD TO STOP IT.......if no honesty is used.......which can't because of strong hypocrisy by the leaders.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by NOwazobia: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2021
"... They have eyes every where, and the person who send us this business is there among you...".
what a pathetic country i found myself. It is now their oil trade in the north, they should enjoy it while it last. Very soon i will will withdraw the little pity i have for the north.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Nkwobi042: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2021
tonyson010:
Funny
Your brothers and sisters who are from the South are also victims in the North.
The terrorism in the north started small and is engulfing the North now. Many of them in the North who didn't care when it was small are now being affected, even those that encouraged it.
So don't think it can't spread into South, it can take another shape or induce other evil in the South.

The truth remains that illiteracy, religion, ethnicity and most importantly HYPOCRISY has been used massively in the North to manipulate the masses. It has clouded judgements. The elite will continue to use it to their benefits in the game of politics.

DON'T FORGET THAT POLITICS IS A GAME OF SURVIVAL .

Until we start to question things reasonably and outside religion........there can't be liberation.

When they are done reducing their abode to dust and bones, we can revisit this issue.
Re: Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death by Gandollaar(f): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Add AdolfAboki too. He's one of the northern clowns
Southern leaders are all mad to condone this nonsense!
This house is crashing and on top of our fvcking heads all because northerners who refused to embrace civilization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen / NASS Leadership: PDP Takes Action Over Emergence Of Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Others / Saraki Leads PDP National Reconciliation Committee For Bayelsa, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.