Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce (870 Views)

Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by Jiggyupdates: 5:52am On Feb 25, 2021
It’s reported that the rapper has tried flogging off expensive jewels he bought for Kim just days before she pulled the plug on their ill-fated six-year marriage

Kanye West has reportedly tried to sell expensive jewellery he had bought for Kim Kardashian just days before she filed for divorce.

READ MORE : https://pecohubmedia.com/kanye-west-accused-of-trying-to-sell-jewellery-he-bought-for-kim-before-divorce-news/

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by lilvicky68(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Since she no wan do again na to sell am na..

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by MrSensor(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2021
He bought not she bought. Has all the right to sell it to whoever he wants. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by Joshmodest(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2021
you no like me again but you want to wear my jewelry , ogun kee you there ...

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by BadEnglish(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Yeezy..... My nigga

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
U fit even sell the babe join sef grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by LoudLord(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Wetin dey wan make he do as babe say she no do again
Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by femi4: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2021
He bought it afterall

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by Vulcanheph(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2021
na him buy am... so he's free to sell it.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Accused Of Trying To Sell Jewellery He Bought For Kim Before Divorce by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2021
God knows I'll sell that fuckîng ring if I was the one sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Call My Self The AFRICAN GAINT My Grandfather Called Me” - Burna Boy / “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo / Davido Goes On Date With Mystery Woman(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.