Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. (484 Views)

Abia Lawmaker, Uzoma Abonta Accuses Buba Yakub Of Plagiarising His Bill / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / Abia Women Protest N18,000 New Tax Bill By Abia Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by Oasis22: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2021
The lawmaker representing Aba South in the Abia State House of Assembly, Hon. Ichita saves an electrocuted NEPA man .
Read his post in his Facebook profile page: Obinna Ichita.

Dear constituents and Friends,
I wish to thank all of you who participated in the successful rescue of one of our constituents, Mr. Emmanuel Orji , who had electric shock atop an energy cable.

Today, while riding with my friend, Chigozie Hartley Eberendu , along Port Harcourt road by Nwogu street, we observed a crowd starring up to an energy cable.
Up there, in shock and totally confused were two other men, struggling to rescue Oga Emma, who had electric shock.

Our vehicle stopped, and we participated in the rescue and eventually took him to a hospital after he had been examined by Dr. Eberendu, who incidentally is an emergency physician.

Dear friends and constituents, I must commend all of you who came out, improvised and successfully rescued Oga Emma.

Our happiness is that Mr. Emmanuel survived.
You are the heroes .
To God be the glory !

Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by BadEnglish(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2021
I know sey Emma no go near Electric pole again grin grin and to our Amiable Hon. Well-done. Na u b d real MVP.
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by LMS1(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Shit Happens
But Some Of Our Lawmakers Are Kind Hearted.
Some Are Useless!

2 Likes

Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by adadike(f): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2021
I join u sir to say 'to God be the glory'. Thank you ndi Abia, I appreciate
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by aryzgreat: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Heads will roll, who switched on the feeder while work was going on?
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by donbachi(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Him get luck.sey the bill him village people pass.no pass second reading..GOD's own na e pass.

1 Like

Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by Kosiso12(f): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Do you know the meaning of being electrocuted?

2 Likes

Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by MickzyDonald: 7:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Thanks man, but how the f*ck did they leave the light on while working
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by inoki247: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Before I open the thread I think say na one Spiderman or Batman I go see doing the rescue mission..
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by Resurrection212: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2021
cheesy who is that.
LMS1:
Shit Happens
But Some Of Our Lawmakers Are Kind Hearted.
Some Are Useless!
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by Resurrection212: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Don't mind him.
Kosiso12:
Do you know the meaning of being electrocuted?
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by yanabasee1(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2021
These are the people that are supposed to be going home with massive allowance at the end of the day....

But our politicians with useless policies or no political ambitions are the ones going home with all manner of allowance....

Imagine sitting allowance...And the will sit and be sleeping and snoring....But alert go the enter.....
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Didn't he has clearance to mount the pole?
Re: EEDC Man Electrocuted On Top Of Electric Cable But Saved By Abia Lawmaker, Hon. by allen113: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2021
OK

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Former Senate President Set To Commission Rivers SG Clinic / Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp / Mascot Uzor Kalu Writes INEC, Demands Transfer Of Voter's Card To Igbere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.