Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack (15689 Views)

Four Gunmen Killed In Anambra Police Station Attack / Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Senator Abaribe: Perpetrators Of Insecurity In Igbo Land May Have Been Imported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by LogicWurld(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2021
That's a white lie if there's anything like that.

I reside in Aba and what they do is mass arrest, nothing like investigation

They've arrested innocent people who reside within that area, dem dey fear to enter Street nowadays make boys no run dem
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by OyinO: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2021
ThankGod10:

Get out fool, av you ever been arrested and tag on another person's case?? People are fund of talking nonsense.

I am not trying to say those arrested are innocent but you seem to be the bigger fool by trying to deny the fact that countless cases of innocent suspects have been revealed and dealt with in the past, and that there are still thousands of people languishing in jails over crimes they never committed. Most of them were framed up by the police since the real culprits couldn't be apprehended. There's a magazine published to that effect. How many people were innocently locked up, arrested, brutalised and traumatised by Nigerian police in the name of SARS that prompted nationwide Protests last year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:

fine gurl why the insult
I'm not insulting you, but why are you always sentimental?
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Discombulator: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:
innocent people as usual
you're very stupid, don't let your hate for the npf make you an hopeless pathetic murderer sympathizer
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Quaddafi29: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2021
200 guys with AK 47 can capture sambisa. Our police with figured sef
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Litmus: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2021
ATTACK ON ABAYI POLICE STATION: POLICE NEUTRALISE FOUR OF THE ATTACKERS, ARREST EIGHT, RECOVER ARMS AND AMMUNITION

AS IGP WARNS OF DIRE CONSENQUENCES FOR FUTURE ATTACKS

The Police in Abia State Command successfully neutralised (4) four attackers, arrested (cool eight persons and recovered arms and ammunition from hoodlums who carried out an unprovoked attack on Abayi Police Station, Aba in Osisioma Ngwa LGA of Abia State in the early hours of 23rd February, 2021.

It is worth noting that the hoodlums numbering about two hundred persons, armed with AK47 rifles and matchetes invaded the station and set part of it ablaze with the aid of petrol bombs and other explosives. Following the attack, two officers, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, ASP Vincent Gonze and Sergeant Emmanuel Okoronkwo unfortunately paid the supreme price.

The Inspector General of Police, IGP M.A. Adamu NPM mni commiserates with the family and friends of the deceased officers. He warns that dire consequences await any person or group of persons who, under whatever guise, engages in an unwarranted attack on any public property and directs all Command CPs to employ all legally permissible measures to protect lives and property

Meanwhile, investigation is still ongoing and the perpetrators of the unwholesome incident will be prosecuted in due course. The police high command calls on proprietors of medical facilities - both public and private - in and around Abia State to report any person(s) found seeking medical treatment for bullet wounds and other related injuries to the nearest police station.

CP FRANK MBA

FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

FORCE HEADQUARTERS

ABUJA

Good, catch them backside! When Nigeria police start apprehending murderers and law breakers, perhaps by adopting forensics and other modem methods, much of Nigeria’s current insecurities will significantly diminish. Impunity is one of the largest log in the fire being stoked in Nigeria. I’ve always wonderd why Nigeria police seemed so inept at tracking down miscreants given that the average Nigerian deviant is stupid bordering on retarded, this later handicap - and not porverty - possibly responsible for his or her deviancy in the first place.
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by adeolakemi: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
dfrost:

angry Meaning what?

Have you ever been in a state of anarchy before? Honestly you don't want to. We are talking about guns in the hands of the wrong persons. You well at all?

Do you know the courage a firearm gives you? angry
it's already in wrong hands , Nigerian police are the wrong set of people to wield a gun
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by adeolakemi: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2021
Adexvivacity:
They have started what they know how to do best up there: burning and looting. Let it rain there and not Lagos please, na beg we dey beg.
afonja are you from Lagos? when will you talk about osun
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Aketi2: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Arresting innocent people.
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Psoul(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:
innocent people as usual

....and they will force them to accept that they are members of IPOB
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Idiko1: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigeria is definitely not for real. Nigerian police has not arrested one Fulani herdsmen and not even an informant of Boko Haram yet it is quick liquidate and arrest suspects who burnt down the structure called police barracks. What a shame for a country.
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
post=99401208:

Hmmmm, this is deep!

Good development.

@NigeriaPolice,
Your attention is needed here,
Seems these members know the real animals that burnt down the police station at Abayi and killed 2 police men.
#WeDidOurPart

Don't mind those hypocrites.

Hmmmm, this is deep!
shift oneside. The police station was attacked and burnt at night .Around 12pm the next day, the returned and shot 4 people dead (including a mad man) then arrested dozens more,only to claim now that they neutralised four of the attackers.
Nigeria is deficient in so many levels
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Redoil: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Birchi33:

I'm not insulting you, but why are you always sentimental?

see no criminal will wait to be identified and arrested after committing such crime
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why talking as if you are not a Nigerian? At a check point some group of Policemen asked us to come down for a search. We came down and they started conducting their search, one of them inserted Indianhem in one of us bag and they arrested the guy for carrying a drug. Meanwhile, this person doesn't even smoke or sale weed but was tagged a drug dealer. How does that sound to you? Nigeria police are found of that mostly where there is crime they arrest people in mass and start pesting them to accept or victimized them. Just as what happened during #Endsazs protest where innocent people were arrested for looting and burning places. So, bro this is Nigeria we know how the police operate. Go to prison you will hear a lot of story, many there are innocent but wrongly accused of crime they know nothing of.

dfrost:

angry Meaning what?

Have you ever been in a state of anarchy before? Honestly you don't want to. We are talking about guns in the hands of the wrong persons. You well at all?

Do you know the courage a firearm gives you? angry
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:

see no criminal will wait to be identified and arrested after committing such crime
Are u now telling me that Igbos and their runaway Leader are Criminals?
Because I can bet my life, that Igbos are the ones commuting the crime!!!
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
November1857:
Shut the Bleep off , Typical fulani Imposter !

After saying what you just said, did it change yours status of being a terrorist?
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Kingspin(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is a lie, how come?

Please release innocent people.
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by November1857(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
PatriotExact:

After saying what you just said, did it change yours status of being a terrorist?
Shut the hell up! Typical Fulani muslim terrorist, I am Akwa Ibomit by GOD'S GRACE ! Stop claiming my Beautiful state if you ain't suffering from chronic of self denial !
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by Keginfo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:
innocent people as usual
thunder go fire you and those who refused to impact knowledge into your oblong head.[left][/left
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by dfrost: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
deukpai:

Why talking as if you are not a Nigerian? At a check point some group of Policemen asked us to come down for a search. We came down and they started conducting their search, one of them inserted Indianhem in one of us bag and they arrested the guy for carrying a drug. Meanwhile, this person doesn't even smoke or sale weed but was tagged a drug dealer. How does that sound to you? Nigeria police are found of that mostly where there is crime they arrest people in mass and start pesting them to accept or victimized them. Just as what happened during #Endsazs protest where innocent people were arrested for looting and burning places. So, bro this is Nigeria we know how the police operate. Go to prison you will hear a lot of story, many there are innocent but wrongly accused of crime they know nothing of.

I agree with you totally but wishing the firearms to be in the wrongs hands is a no-no.
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by ThankGod10: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Get your spellings right, then I will take you serious. Can’t waste my time on a birdbrain!

Hahahaha
Luk, av not seen yhu b4 but i tell you, you can't even compete with my younger sis in anything more of me..@18 Btech holder.. biochemistry.

Calm down, i think you are frustrated sorry if i offend you..
Dr ThankGod Eke.

Lols
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by SouthSouth1914: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThankGod10:

Hahahaha
Luk, av not seen yhu b4 but i tell you, you can't even compete with my younger sis in anything more of me..@18 Btech holder.. biochemistry.

Calm down, i think you are frustrated sorry if i offend you..
Dr ThankGod Eke.

Lols

Thank you oluwole doctor !
Re: Police Arrest Perpetrators Of Abayi Police Station Attack by broadman20: 2:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Adexvivacity:
They have started what they know how to do best up there: burning and looting. Let it rain there and not Lagos please, na beg we dey beg.

Keep deceiving yourself that's why FULANI people are messing you people up like animals in your own land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Resigns With Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.