Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Hausas Are Endangered ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausas Are Endangered ! (658 Views)

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / Where Are The Hausas? / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Etrusen(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Until the Hausa's come out to speak for themselves, this problem of always attacking both Fulani and Hausa because of the difficulty of identifying whom is Hausa and Fulani
This can also be said about some Yoruba's that were also influence by Fulani religion but the yorubas were only lucky that they are not in the north like Hausa ( but kwara na problem sha)

PERSONAL THEORY
this attack on Hausa when fighting Fulani will quicken the division of Fulani and Hausa considering the fact that Hausa are gradually fighting back in the north against these herders and the Hausa will not want to suffer for the crime of the fulanis.

Am saying all this because of what I have always seen in Benin that when a Fulani man commit a crime against the indigenes, the entire northerners suffer for it weather Fulani or Hausa
aside this recent one that happen at ogheghe ( Benin ), there has always been situation like this or even worse than this recent one were the entire northerners in Benin were been attack from upper axis of Benin to ringroad, Lagos street, new benin, Erie, sapale road,ugbowo, etc

sincerely speaking, I really sorry for all this Hausa people for condition they face with.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Kondomatic(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2021
They're not complaining

6 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Etrusen(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Kondomatic:
They're not complaining

the time will come when they will have no other option but to complain

2 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Valkrie: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:
Until the Hausa's come out to speak for themselves, this problem of always attacking both Fulani and Hausa because of the difficulty of identifying whom is Hausa and Fulani
This can also be said about some Yoruba's that were also influence by Fulani religion but the yorubas were only lucky that they are not in the north like Hausa ( but kwara na problem sha)

PERSONAL THEORY
this attack on Hausa when fighting Fulani will quicken the division of Fulani and Hausa considering the fact that Hausa are gradually fighting back in the north against these herders and the Hausa will not want to suffer for the crime of the fulanis.

Am saying all this because of what I have always seen in Benin that when a Fulani man commit a crime against the indigenes, the entire northerners suffer for it weather Fulani or Hausa
aside this recent one that happen at ogheghe ( Benin ), there has always been situation like this or even worse than this recent one were the entire northerners in Benin were been attack from upper axis of Benin to ringroad, Lagos street, new benin, Erie, sapale road,ugbowo, etc

sincerely speaking, I really sorry for all this Hausa people for condition they face with.

Most masquerading as Hausas are really from Niger Republic..They are very dark in complexion...If the Hausas don't distinct themselves then it's their problem...

4 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Lloydfather(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2021
I think the best thing for the hausa's is when people want to attack Fulani Terrorist, they should join hand with the locals to identify who is Fulani among them.

3 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Kondomatic(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:

the time will come when they will have no other option but to complain
That's their business.

If you get in a fight with a Fulani man up North, the Hausas around will lynch you because he's their brother.

So Hausas being attacked because of Fulanis is expected

6 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Monogamy: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Taking Panadol on others headache.

Mind your business, mind your region, mind your state

3 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by tsephanyah(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2021
We are religion first not tribe. Continue killing our people nothing will happen.
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by jom28gy(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2021
True talk
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen, bini boy/girl, next time add "I am from Edo"

It is not good to post nonsense like this because majority here don't know your tribe.

You and I know that a certain tribe in Southern Nigeria would be blamed for this.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Etrusen(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Etrusen, bini boy/girl, next time add "I am from Edo"

It is not good to post nonsense like this because majority here don't know your tribe.

You and I know that a certain tribe in Southern Nigeria would be blamed for this.

Chai!!! Nawa oo

everyone for here no say I be full blooded Edo

and Oga no tribe in the south is to be blame

north ( fulani) is the problem of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Kondomatic:
That's their business.

If you get in a fight with a Fulani man up North, the Hausas around will lynch you because he's their brother.

So Hausas being attacked because of Fulanis is expected

This is so true.

I don't know how Hausa's being in danger concerns southerners

1 Like

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:

Chai!!! Nawa oo

everyone for here no say I be full blooded Edo

and Oga no tribe in the south is to be blame

north ( fulani) is the problem of Nigeria
trash

2 Likes

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by compton11(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Nigga they ain't complaining to u
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by compton11(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2021
tsephanyah:
We are religion first not tribe. Continue killing our people nothing will happen.
so patheticgrincheesy

the same u people that always support mujarim Hausa against another ethic Muslims even if it is the mujrim Hausa that is guilty
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by EMMY76: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Lloydfather:
I think the best thing for the hausa's is when people want to attack Fulani Terrorist, they should join hand with the locals to identify who is Fulani among them.

They will never do that which makes them complicit.
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Op if you had sense why don't you advise the hausas you care about to distance themselves from the fulanis or at least the killer herdsmen.

They are the ones claiming to be one with all that fulani entails.

If a man guarantors another for a loan he should be ready to foot the bill when the loanee runs

1 Like

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Lloydfather post=99401430]I think the best thing for the hausa's is when people want to attack Fulani Terrorist, they should join hand with the locals to identify who is Fulani among them.[/quote
So you want them to randomly attack any Fulani they see,seriously can you hear yourself speaking? Calling for killing people as if it's a normal thing and some how you think you are normal.
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by forgiveness: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:

PERSONAL THEORY

Fulani did not bring Islam to the Yorubas. Islam had been in Yorubaland since the 14th century. Long before Fulani migrated to Nigeria.
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Etrusen(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2021
forgiveness:

Fulani did not bring Islam to the Yorubas. Islam had been in Yorubaland since the 14th century. Long before Fulani migrated to Nigeria.

I have no argument regarding that

please can you tell us how Yoruba adopted Islam

or is Islam their original traditional belief ?

1 Like

Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Lloydfather(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahimmrfish post=99405658][/quote]Mr man be guided, if it's normal for Fulani Terrorist to kill and rape. then it's normal to kill them too.
.after my Bible says an eye for an eye.
Re: The Hausas Are Endangered ! by Greenback: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:

PERSONAL THEORY

Shut up....all Hausa and Fulani and in fact,the retrogressive north are a huge burden to the south and should be done away with...
You people are all a big burden to us.
The entire petroleum and maritime agencies,it's Hausa Fulani everywhere!!!!! Virtually all oil blocks,Hausa Fulani!!!
To hell with you all

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Africans Discussing Prejudice Among Africans (1957) / 2023: North Can’t Be Threatened Into Submitting To Separatist Agenda — NEF / Vacate S,east bush ,ohaneze to fulani with AK 47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.