Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Do You Want To Gain Weight Or Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Want To Gain Weight Or Loose Weight (152 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Gain Weight Or Loose Weight by Sylvialuis(f): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2021
I know a lot of you might have come across so many trends telling you how to gain weight and loose weight. Most people will tell you to eat more to gain weight while you eat less to loose weight. Although, they are right but you don’t have to eat all the food in the house to gain weight and you also don’t have to starve yourself to loose weight.
The thing is gaining weight is very easy but loosing weight is not as easy as gaining weight. For example, when you over feed, your stomach enlarges to be able to absorb all the food you’ve eaten and when next you eat, you find out that you eat more but then, it is hard to refuse food afterwards. You want to eat anything and the reverse is the case When you starve yourself.

Starving yourself is not a good idea, when you starve yourself, you’re inviting bad health, and sickness creeps in. But we don’t want to go through all this and that is the reason for this post.

There are ways which you can gain weight easily in the right places and loose weight easily but we won’t be sharing that here.

If you’re interested in gaining or loosing weight
Send me a message on WhatsApp: +2348140138440 stating which one you want and that’s after you pay a fee of just #3,000

With #3,000 you’re good to go and this Secret I’m sharing with you, you can also sell it to your friends...

What I am sharing with you is what all this Instagram vendors sell to you at huge amount of money but here, you can get it for #3,000.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Exercises Can Help Relieve Backpain? / President Buhari And Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receive Covid-19 Vaccine(photo / NAFDAC Warns Of Possible Infiltration Of Fake COVID-19 Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.