Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 (49320 Views)

Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Mikester: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
how about women over 30

Let their maturity be their guide grin

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by fati2001(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

angry
You think say I dey joke

meself I no dy joke !

how wish you see me one on one you wouldn't have the guts to put joke in your statement.

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

Well,another's food is another man's poison.

If you mean bad boys that love giving orders,toying with a girl's mind,play boys,always spending extravagantly on nothing and so on?

Count me out.

A mature and sensible lady would rather go for a mature minded guy. Not some bad boy that will abuse her in every way at will

Personally,I'll just dump you in a trash bag. undecided
Who dash monkey banana?

Who are you fooling?
These is Biological Hypergamy due to your menstrual realities we are talking about
Go and research your nature
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by DEMZEE(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
banmee:

Ok. Agreed. I over exaggerated a bit but I know for a fact that in the U.S, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Canada, etc will will take care of themselves and you.

And how that helping men in the family court uhn?

How is it helping the marriage institution in those countries uhn?
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Logic007: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wat about if u end up getting married, u still want equality there too??

Society has to control the sexual mating strategy of women to keep their hypergamous nature in check. Women that are emotional beings and u want them to control their own sexual mating strategy, just look at the west... Marriage is declining and divorce is rampant. They have destroyed the institution of marriage all because of stupidity and impossible equality of both genders smh!

Is it feminism causing the divorce rates to go up or the fact that the world is becoming more progressive and both men and women have the internet to look for better options?

2 Likes

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

meself I no dy joke !

how wish you see me one on one you wouldn't have the guts to put joke in your statement.

cheesy
It be like say you wan make I flog you
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Logic007: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

But women can control laws and legislations in Progressivive societies to favor them at the expense of men

I don't think you're thinking

Sod off with this your redpill nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by DEMZEE(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Logic007:

Is it feminism causing the divorce rates to go up or the fact that the world is becoming more progressive and both men and women have the internet to look for better options?

Baba it's feminism

Feminism allowed progressivism

Feminism gave women sexual revolution

Feminism enabled women to control the sexual mating strategy of men
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Logic007:

Yes it is
We have internet in Nigeria, but due to our traditional cultural society we are influenced greatly by gynocentric and Feministic cultures of western societies
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by banmee(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

That explains why such societies are not seeing marriages again, children are not given birth to as before and high divorce rates

That is not the reason marriages don't last. The reason is women have realized they are not property to be owned and used. Unfortunately African men have not caught up to the realization yet. Using the bible or quran to claim superiority no longer works. They are fighting back and are demanding to be seen as partners. It's worse in Africa because of poverty hence the thread we are on right now. In a normal country, this thread would be ignored because it wouldn't apply to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by fati2001(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Answer it nahh

Wat has women contributed to human civilization asides producing children oooo

Nigeria problem is systematical Not personnel

Mary Anderson is credited for inventing the first functional windscreen wiper in 1903. Two other inventors, Robert Douglass and John Apjohn, also patented windscreen cleaning devices in the same year.
Car heater
Margaret A. Wilcox invented an improved car heater, which directed air from over the engine to warm the chilly toes of aristocratic 19th-century motorists, was invented by Margaret A. Wilcox in 1893. She also invented a combined clothes and dish washer.

Melitta Bentz was a German housewife who invented a coffee filter system in 1908 and founded a business that still exists today. ...
The hot comb was an invention developed in France as a way for women with coarse curly hair to achieve a fine straight look traditionally modeled by historical Egyptian women.

if women no dy produce children you for no dy here dy talk rubbish.

NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NIGERIA.

Wetin nigerian men contribute for this zoo

4 Likes

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Solipsism at its peak ooo

Oya categorize bad boys for us

The only bad boy in my dictionary is someone that can lead in bed.

Someone that'll make me shout hallelujah. Any other one is a counterfeit.

Even without much experience,I know a Bleep boy when I sight one. No matter the levels you play

You all should stop saying ladies love bad "boys", it's a big fat lie.

Modified: Spam bot, please stop changing my fvck to bleep. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Mikester: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:
Good writeup but,why do people actually believe sensible ladies fall for *bad boys*

And I seriously want to believe it's not the kind of bad boys I'm assuming.

From research, most women fall for bad boys (yes the kind you're assuming) and keep them as sexual partners while considering the regular men for long-term relationships and 3 out of 4 of such women are bound to face severe depression later in their lives. Sad but true.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by fati2001(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

cheesy It be like say you wan make I flog you
try later no time for this.

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Logic007:

Sod off with this your redpill nonsense.

It's Truth
Go and research
Africa and Arab are Patriachal
No divorce culture

Opposite in western societies
Where divorce is a Norm
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by banmee(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

And how that helping men in the family court uhn?

How is it helping the marriage institution in those countries uhn?

Not all laws are fair. Only a s.tupid man will marry in the west today and not sign a pre nup. With a pre nup, the courts hands are tied.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Logic007: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Yes it is
We have internet in Nigeria, but due to our traditional cultural society we are influenced greatly by gynocentric and Feministic cultures of western societies

As if our traditions were better.

Do you know what happens in most Nigerian traditions in the past if a man dies and leaves a widow? The widow is married off to the brother of the man.

My nigga, even muslim women who are not feminists have seen an increase in divorce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
budaatum:

Yesterday we explained to you man how you get your understanding about women from your fellow men. Today we will be educating you about Feminism, which is the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes, though I advise you click on this link. We know you will misinterpret!

Of course you will advise we shun Feminism. You obviously know it is asking us to organise and fight for equal treatment and rights so you can not continue to oppress us as you have done for eons, so why would you stand by and allow us empower ourselves and bring you down to the level you deserve to be at, which is beneath our high heels? For you man know you are not the equal of woman. We are superior to you. Or do you think you have become like God and can create lifeforms as we can?

Of course, you will say, you have sperm. Oh and indeed you have sperm. But if I take my toto down the road would you know it is not your sperm that bakes in my womb? Woe you stupid man! I really pity your demand. But I have no time for your scam. I will call the sisters to arms.

We are strong, sisters, We are strong. They claim different, but I repeat, we are strong. You may be just a girl now but I repeat it again, we are strong. And the men know that we are strong. Which is why they weaken us least we rise up and show them our strenght! Just see how for centuries they ensured we are weakened by depriving us of knowledge and education so they can lord they willy over us!

They marry and own lots of us. And their Gods say we must shut up. While they rule us with their priks! But look at the state they have made nations be with their wars and pandemics.
Or do tell, are they not rotten fruit?

They call us their mere rib. As if we do not know that while they slept their Lord God took them from between our legs and we fed them the tits on our chest. I mean, can it be made more obvious to you that the man came out of the wo[b]man[/b]? O how they have fed us lies!

They write a book with their hands. They lie that we are responsible for death! I mean, how much more evil can pigs who can't keep their eyes of our tits be, to claim woman who brings forth life from between our legs caused the death they accuse us of sin?

Well, Feminism says you must rise up. Just as we did when it was pleasant to the eyes, we must desire to make ourselves wise. And instead of letting them ruin the world, it is time for us to take charge. For men, we know, they live for the day while we live for the faith of our life. A life worth our living. So do consider our plight, and know that feminism is simply saying we are stronger when we unite!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13175696_screenshot20210221220836_jpeg71e0f6071c3d8c3925ddc809fe8220ab

I have purposely left this shortish because long word is unnecessary for the wise woman. I will call on my mod sister Ishilove (she says I am tit obsessed, lol), to put this where it will be seen so pigs know where they belong. Just know that if it is left to me we will be Feminisuperiorwomen!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11000678_notablestrongwoman1_jpegfcb825ad574991670c3a5c5080380080

Thanks so much for this Buda cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by DEMZEE(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
banmee:

Not all laws are fair. Only a s.tupid man will marry in the west today and not sign a pre nup. With a pre nup, the courts hands are tied.

Exactly why feminism has failed
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikester:

From research, most women fall for bad boys (yes the kind you're assuming) and keep them as sexual partners while considering the regular men for long-term relationships and 3 out of 4 of such women are bound to face a severe depression later in their lives. Sad but true.

Never true.

That research is still under hypothesis,not a confirmed theory.

The only ladies that fall in that category might just be small girls.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by banmee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Exactly why feminism has failed

Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Logic007: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It's Truth
Go and research
Africa and Arab are Patriachal
No divorce culture

Opposite in western societies
Where divorce is a Norm

And how are women progressing in African and Arab countries? Badly.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by DEMZEE(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

The only bad boy in my dictionary is someone that can lead in bed.

Someone that'll make me shout hallelujah. Any other one is a counterfeit.

Even without much experience,I know a Bleep boy when I sight one. No matter the levels you play

You all should stop saying ladies love bad "boys", it's a big fat lie.

Modified: Spam bot, please stop changing my fvck to bleep. Thank you

Women pussy is their agency

So u saying all this is not possible because u are trying to fight ur innate nature and agency.

Women are sexual objects and surely love the bad boys especially in their hoe phase (20-25)
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
banmee:

That is not the reason marriages don't last. The reason is women have realized they are not property to be owned and used. Unfortunately African men have not caught up to the realization yet. Using the bible or quran to claim superiority no longer works. They are fighting back and are demanding to be seen as partners. It's worse in Africa because of poverty hence the thread we are on right now. In a normal country, this thread would be ignored because it wouldn't apply to them

What of men in Arab societies like UAE where they are prospering

My mum is married to my Dad and doesn't see herself as a slave

Good wife lovely mother

Explain the rising rate of single motherhood which is a social crisis in western societies

Divorce is now acculturated by alimony and favourable biased family court legal system , you argument is fallacious
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women are sexual objects and men are success objects.

Women are second class people

Women are not logical beings

Those are the type of women you deserve so don't make it look as if your deserve anything better than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by DEMZEE(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
banmee:

Rome was not built in a day.

WTF!

Ahan

It has failed and u are still supporting that trash

Nawa oo

Simps shaaa
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Who are you fooling?
These is Biological Hypergamy due to your menstrual realities we are talking about
Go and research your nature

Then, you'll believe I'm no ordinary girl.
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Logic007:

And how are women progressing in African and Arab countries? Badly.

How do you define progress?
By allowing women kill babies like Savage beasts
Then Africa is far Progressivive
UAE govt which is Patriachal has brought wealth to their land, bad leadership and bigotry is Africa biggest problem, Feminism can never be the solution
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Your father included

Your grand father included also broke nigerian useless guy

1 Like

Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by DEMZEE(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

Mary Anderson is credited for inventing the first functional windscreen wiper in 1903. Two other inventors, Robert Douglass and John Apjohn, also patented windscreen cleaning devices in the same year.
Car heater
Margaret A. Wilcox invented an improved car heater, which directed air from over the engine to warm the chilly toes of aristocratic 19th-century motorists, was invented by Margaret A. Wilcox in 1893. She also invented a combined clothes and dish washer.

Melitta Bentz was a German housewife who invented a coffee filter system in 1908 and founded a business that still exists today. ...
The hot comb was an invention developed in France as a way for women with coarse curly hair to achieve a fine straight look traditionally modeled by historical Egyptian women.

if women no dy produce children you for no dy here dy talk rubbish.

NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NIGERIA.

Wetin nigerian men contribute for this zoo

Interesting

Women though are not logical and intelligent beings

Nigeria's problem is systematical and not personnel oo
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Those are the type of women you deserve so don't make it look as if your deserve anything better than that.

Off course
Who wants a masculine woman that will drag with her husband, shun her feminity, and won't be submissive

No high value man will wish that
Those that do regret their actions when they are divorced
Re: Things Every Lady Should Know Before 30 by Mikester: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

Never true.
That research is still under hypothesis,not a confirmed theory.
The only ladies that fall in that category might just be small girls.

Let's not argue with psychology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Transparent Toilet For Those Who Fear Snakes (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.