Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

To All The Blackberry Gurus Out There Please Answer My Question - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To All The Blackberry Gurus Out There Please Answer My Question (585 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All The Blackberry Gurus Out There Please Answer My Question by jackblade(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Is any of our networks blackberry internet service (BIS) truly unlimited or is it another scam for us to shell out money and they tell us that you have used up your data volume

thanks for reading and answering my question. This is what i want to find out.
Re: To All The Blackberry Gurus Out There Please Answer My Question by Dagash95: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
most of them are unlimited like MTN, Airtel but glo is 1.5gb limit but the thing is glo has the fastest one out there

(1) (Reply)

Sonyericsson Phone For Sale / Nokia 5800 Needed / Swap My Black G1 Htc To Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.