Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Business Investment Oportunity, Partner Wanted. High Profit For Investors. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Investment Oportunity, Partner Wanted. High Profit For Investors. (1954 Views)

Oportunity 4 Those Who Stays In Rivers,imo,abia,edo,delta,bayelsa,enugu,akwaibom / Make N15,000 Profit For Every N35,000 Invested As Distributor / Laudable Business Investment Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Investment Oportunity, Partner Wanted. High Profit For Investors. by bros856: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
Business opportunity in cement distribution and oil palm.

1. I have an oil palm farm of about 10 hectares with matured fruits awaiting harvest and needs an investor to finance the set up of palm oil mills. I have buyers for the end products like oil kernels already. its real, no games, not 419. With a serious investor we can grow the business to a large oil palm industry in Nigeria like Presco in Benin city.

2. I just discovered where i can buy cement at a very low price and where i can sell for a reasonable profit. i already have a warehouse to stock it for my ready costumers to come buy them without issues you will just make a lot of profit because the demand is high there. To start the business all it requires is you will pay for 10 trucks of cement through the bank, buy one 40 tonnes flatbed Trailer Truck for transportation of cement and i will handle the rest. I don't need your cash. its real no games, no 419. Honesty and integrity. I have all this opportunities but no financial power to start.

3. I know Nigerian are corrupt but we still have good people with honesty, good business ideas and good intentions to grow. A tree can't make a forest. If you have cash come and investor with memorandum of understanding legally. I know you won't regret it. I have to go online otherwise this opportunities are wasted. Come see things for yourself. Call me on 08066609382.
Re: Business Investment Oportunity, Partner Wanted. High Profit For Investors. by felixzo1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
Lies
Re: Business Investment Oportunity, Partner Wanted. High Profit For Investors. by page9(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
@bro856
To start with, if indeed you have 10hectares of palm fruits fully matured waiting for havest. Then you are a multi-millionaire in digits above N20m or more. If your land has proper title then, it shouldn't b difficult to get loan from a bank if you have trully gotten 10hectares of matured palm fruits as you have claimed. Secondly, you can approach Nig. Industrial Development Bank (NIDB)for loan with a well packaged biz plan.
Furthermore, you are not being realistic with yourself on d cement biz.
If I can buy 10 truckload of cement which Is about N13milion,then buy a. Flat bed trailer of about N5million.
Everything comes to about N18m do you think I can not do d biz without you?
Why would I invest such money in a stranger? Would you? Do not think only you know where to get cement cheap.
Instead of growing gradually with what you have,you expect anybody to dump so money on ur lap.
Go and start d cement biz wih half trailer with ur money first and grow with it.

(1) (Reply)

original Powerbank for sale / Pre Wedding Photographer In Abeokuta, Ogun State Nigeria / Make Up To $1m Dollars Monthly Buy Producing Copper Wires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.