Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Laudable Business Investment Idea - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Laudable Business Investment Idea (2140 Views)

Business & Investment Advice For Enterpreneurs / Business Investment Oportunity, Partner Wanted. High Profit For Investors. / Read Me! Those Who Want Investment Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laudable Business Investment Idea by bodmax: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
Before you today stood the introduction to our laudable business investment idea; out of scope and order of the regular dimensions. By using the force of collaborative experience, skills, number and resources we make our money work for us. This presentations is meant for few pals who I considered favored to be loyal to such call.

[center]BELOW ARE MY REASONS FOR DARING THE NORMS[/center]

A lots of us seek to invest for the future but it seems all the "good old ways" are failing unrecoverable. The stock market turned into a day-light disaster, the mutual funds unsecured, personal investment way too expensive with looming high cost of living, the seeming lucrative 5-to-6 figure paid-job now a source of heart-attack with mass retrenchments.

The way out of the current financial crisis into reliable investments seems not an option than to hold tight to our safe zone. The fact comes to us at every turn of time that there is no safe zone, as time winds up new opportunity emerges and some closes. Many of us who are risk takers are becoming more afraid than ever counting from events of past experiences; too ugly to ignore.

There are lots of get rich quick programs, network marketing vicious cycles, seed investments and all fantastic cheats out there with the bounty-dollar rain promises. As far as time counted, this has not been fantastic as posed. Nigeria business environment is characterized with failure threats, yet it is one of the largest world market. With the poor power system, road network, unreliable communication and unstable government policies, investors all over the world reap billions of dollars home to their motherland. The politics in business, the limitations of proper financing, bad banking system and other economic factor has not stopped the profit making business in Nigeria. It is just a battle of who knows the rule, you either win or loose big-time.

I have careful strategies from the small scale concept what idea can make drops of water an ocean. What test of time can yield sure result and what kind of God can deliver us from our ignorance. I have studied the big business men I worked for over the years, I saw the young anxious guys like me jumping into business and bouncing back to paid job, I did asked questions and got lots of answers. More to it is that I have dared multimillion ventures and still daring, I can perceive who can do business without unreasonable fears. I knew those who wished they can and those who can but wish they never did, it is all about Exposure, Mindsets, career- CHOICE!

On this note I am going to be unveiling the strategies and principles for the few who CAN. It will be called 10-GURU MAGNATE.
A BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS on a Multiple investment idea for a group(10 in average) of agreeable partners who can just watch their business grow. I learned this works when none of them is really involved directly in the business, they just have some remote CONTROL and earn the profit while money works on the field.

Request for Invitations. DIRECTOR OF PROJECT 0. 8 0 6 5. 0 0 6. 1 9 0, 0. 7 0 4 2. 1 8 9 7. 4 9

Re: Laudable Business Investment Idea by bodmax: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
We are interested in your brand Promotions via TV media production ads, website development, design and web socia-medial promotions, conceptualisation and events packaging. Every business survives on customers' patronage and that is the leverage we give you!
bbm: 27F47AF1
Calls: 08065006190
FCN

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Perfume, disinfectant, insecticide And After-shave @ N100 Only / Wholesale Air Jordans Ugg Boots Women Ed Hardy Hoodies,bape Trainers / Various Brands Of Stallion Rice For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.