Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,298 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

UEL Verdict..... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEL Verdict..... (178 Views)

Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Reveals "Relief" After 2-0 UEL AC Milan Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UEL Verdict..... by akoredebaba1: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ajax(NTH) VS Lille(FRC)... it will be a tight match as ajax fc gave lille a late suprise during their first leg of this tie,outshinning lille 1-2 scoreline..my verdict for tonight,i foresee ajax doing thesame tonight but with a bit wider margin dis time...
Arsenal(ENG) VS Benfica(PRG)... a tough night it will also be for the gunners, after missing some several glaring chances in the first leg of this tie by their captain aubameyang,tonight i hope it will be a different ball game for the skippo, though it will be a massively tough encounter but tipping the gunners to a comfortable victory tonight....
Hoffenheim(GER) VS Molde(NOR)... foreseeing victory in this encounter in favour of hoffenheim..
Rangers(SCL) VS Royal Antwerp(BEL)... Rangers have being in fine form since the start of this season , as such im not seeing the visitors as a threat to their qualification.. victory in favour of rangers....
Napoli(ITL) VS Granada(ESP)... Granada were fantastic int the first leg of this tie by stunning the naples to boost their qualification hope as such it may look easy for the naples yet difficult considering the first leg ,nevertheless,naples can make use of the home advantage to stun the granadian to victory... this tie to me is unpredictable..anything can happen..
Shakhtar Donetsk(RUS) VS Maccabi Tel Aviv(ISR)... the isreal giant cannot be easily right off though but im seeing a comfortable victory for the russian outfit as it happened in the first leg..
Villareal(ESP) VS Salzburg(AUS)... it going to be a very tight encounter and a massive test for the both team ... it gonna be an unpredictable tie..but villareal has the better chance of qualifying yet the credentials of the austrian heavyweight in the past seasons in EL can never be over emphasized regardless.. my verdict ,villareal to win by a narrow margin...
Leicester City(eng) VS Slavia Prague(czr)... this tie was the only tie in the first leg of this campaign that played a goaless draw.. leicester city squandered some chances and ditto to the visitors but this time im seeing a goal in this encounter and seeing 2016 english champion claiming victory tonight by a slim margin...
Bayern Leverkusen(GER) VS Young Boys(SWZ).. both team have been potent in front of goal , the switz giant triumphed over the german outfit at the first tie ..tonight im foreseeing them offsetting the odd again tonight regardless of the away goal the german outfit has gotten.. victory for Young boys......
NB:
This is just a verdict, dont take it too personal, you can as well give ur own verdict on the stated matches and even the unstated ones.. one love

(1) (Reply)

Juventus, Inter Milan, Roma Chase Mata / Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. / The Preparation Process Shows The "Chinese Miracle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.