Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name (722 Views)

Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name by EBMedia: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name

Ka3na has fired back at a lady who tattooed the reality show star's name on her thigh, IgbereTV reports.

The young lady was reportedly rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, February 24, after she allegedly attempted to commit suicide.

Reacting to the news via her Twitter handle, Ka3na wrote;

''I HAVE MY OFFICIAL LINE ON MY PAGE, DID SHE AT ANY TIME CALL NOR DM ME BEFORE SHARING THE SAID VIDEO AND PICTURE ONLINE?? I FOUND OUT WHEN I STARTED GETTING TAGS FROM BLOGS AND SO I REACTED PUBLICLY AS WELL...?? ?"
https://twitter.com/official_ka3na/status/1364861204427120640?s=20

"THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHT OF TATTING MY NAME ON YOUR PRECIOUS BODY... But that’s all you get for being so desperate as to faking something as deep as SUICIDE. I started life @ 16yrs! I was never desperate!!! My Hard work and CONSISTENCY Brought me this far!"
https://twitter.com/official_ka3na/status/1364864541151145986?s=20

"NO TO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL AND CYBER BULLYING"
https://twitter.com/official_ka3na/status/1364872192379478016?s=20

"I ORIGINALLY WANTED TO REACH OUT TO THE SAID GIRL BUT I DECIDED NOT TO SINCE SHE THOUGHT IT WISE TO GO AGAINST SOMEONE SHE SAID SHE LOVED SO MUCH AND WENT AHEAD TO TATOO MY NAME ON HER THIGH... AND IN LESS THAN 24Hrs YOU ARE ALREADY GOING AGAINST THE SAID STAR''
https://twitter.com/official_ka3na/status/1364858960533204992?s=20

Lalasticlala

Re: You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name by Perfectsouth(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
such stupidity.
So as she no acknowledge you, you attempted suicide..
If I talk now, some idiots on nairaland will be foaming in the mouth that I castigate women.
Well, this is one brilliant woman for you to rate

1 Like

Re: You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name by qualityovenbake(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stone cold Ka3na. The heart of this Ka3na is made up of concrete cement.

If she goes ahead to commit suicide now, she will start ditching out unnecessary shalaye; "I never knew she was serious about killing herself, I thought she was chasing clout with my name ka3na on social media".
Re: You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name by Bornsinner7: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is okay.. how the girl go take clean the name now?

All this oloshos with their thinking.. tatting a bigger olosho name on your thigh will not increase the price of the pussy!!!

She can go ahead to kill herself then tell God it was because ka3na didn't acknowledge her tattoo.. mofos

1 Like

Re: You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name by Baelila: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name by Righteousness2(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Legions of demons are the ones operating through of many of this people you see behaving in strange manners..
Re: You’re Desperate And Faking Suicide - Ka3na Blasts Lady Who Tattooed Her Name by pretydiva(f): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why are some Nigerian girls becoming useless undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Femi Fani Kayode Attack His Assistant With Hammer / E Choke- Davido Playfully Chokes Skales As They Record New Song Together / Rapper Teezee Welcomes Child With Fmr. Oyo State Governor’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.