Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada (29533 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Land Reform In South Africa - Discuss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by jospepper(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigeria will not need this one o, they mostly use our professors here to rig election. They won't call this one to help them reform the Police even after the end SARS protests because they are comfortable with the Police as presently constituted.
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by mmsen: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
scholes0:

Sorry, Nigeria is not a Nation.

I am Yoruba before Nigerian.... you can be Nigerian before your own ethnic group, that is up to you. A Scot insecure about the achievements of the Welsh, Cornish or English has major self issues.

How did the whole 'Yoruba nation' thing pan out? Slave raids and trading in which Africans got the worst end of the deal. Did it not end in the British (a unified force) meddling in your affairs and then eventually usurping power altogether? Why the rush to go back to a failed experiment?

The Scots voted against independence, the only reason they might want it now is to rejoin the EU. Which suggests that their desire for tribal pride is less important than trade and cooperation with their European neighbors.

And nobody even mentions the 'Cornish' as a separate entity in 2021.

If only Africans could put their own petty tribal pride to one side and join forces with their neighbors....
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
What is he professing?

When your expensive education can't change situation in your country then it is a waste of resources.

Children of the rich graduate from Harvard but make no impact to our society.

White man land doesn't need more problem solvers, it is backward Africa that need problem solvers

come back home
My sister, please let that man live his life there. This country destroys anything good that crosses its path. How many of the sound guys here have we utilised? Even we the youth do we even struggle to put sound people into places of authority? We brought Buhari in and are canvassing for Atiku to succeed him. We don't deserve the this man, let Canada and co continue utilising them til we get sense.
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations...we the real niggarrrrs of Africa

Let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors called Ghana, South Africa and Cameroon can hear it

That is my niggeeeeeee.......there will always be light and fire at the end of our weed while we puff from the other end......
And if there is no weed available...we will still puff something.....we go use Benson switch take follow up

South Africa budget is $130 billion

While Nigeria is $29 billion

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by adisababa1234: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
If e dey here den fit no appoint im as adviser on local govt election.
Naija no dey value her own.
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by wellmax(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Grace001:

Sir, the important of strong institutions in a country can not be overemphasized

Do you think the citizens of other countries especially the west don’t want to be deviant? But when you have it at the back of your mind that you have a strong system/institutions in place it will shape your behavior

China straightened their justice/judiciary system by death sentence for offenders of misappropriate of funds by politicians irrespective of who you are you get death sentence if found guilty.

For China to adopt death sentence what is that telling you? Definitely chinese politicians are equally corrupt and capable to loot/embezzle. But now that they know there is a death penalty and the system can’t be compromised it shaped their behavior

But here in this part of the world this useless elected leaders that have the constituted authority to strengthen the institutions has refused to do so because of their selfish interest, so what do you expect from the citizens, patriotism now way? Your guess is good as mine
You are right, but no President will come and build strong institutions.
We also owe it as a responsibility to our country and unborn generation to ensure we do things right and build strong institutions.
Stop corrupt practices, stop embezzlement and all malpractices.

I agree with you still the the leadership cannot be absolved of responsibilities of building the nation. It is a shared responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by scholes0(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
mmsen:

How did the whole 'Yoruba nation' thing pan out? Slave raids and trading in which Africans got the worst end of the deal. Did it not end in the British (a unified force) meddling in your affairs and then eventually usurping power altogether? Why the rush to go back to a failed experiment?

The Scots voted against independence, the only reason they might want it now is to rejoin the EU. Which suggests that their desire for tribal pride is less important than trade and cooperation with their European neighbors.

And nobody even mentions the 'Cornish' as a separate entity in 2021.

If only Africans could put their own petty tribal pride to one side and join forces with their neighbors....

Please when did you become the spokesperson for Cornish celtic people to determine if they should have an identity or not?

And yes, I welcome the idea of joining forces with neighbours OF LIKE MINDS ..... not neighbours that will perpetually pull you back on your way to progress.

I can bet you the Scottish people wouldn't have stayed half as long if Britain was a retrogressive shithole. At least their progress since the coming together of the English and Scottish crowns is measurable, (that is if you ignore the obliteration of their language and culture of course).

You call the Yoruba nation a failed experiment, Who in their right minds wants to continue with the monumental failure and tragedy called Nigger-area?

How does all this even have anything to do with me praising the achievements of Yoruba people around the world? You have major issues brah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by yimnansunny: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Emperor002: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
igbo amaka.Thanks to k.c madu
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by litaninja(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
The irony.
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by ThatFairGuy: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
What is he professing?

When your expensive education can't change situation in your country then it is a waste of resources.

White man land doesn't need more problem solvers, it is backward Africa that need problem solvers

come back home
Back home, WE SAW HOW OKONJO EWEALA TRANSFORMED NIGERIA ECONOMY AS FINANCE MINISTER.

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations...we the real niggarrrrs of Africa

Let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors called Ghana, South Africa and Cameroon can hear it

That is my niggeeeeeee.......there will always be light and fire at the end of our weed while we puff from the other end......
And if there is no weed available...we will still puff something.....we go use Benson switch take follow up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5h4_IJ3ydM
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
What difference have you made here ?

Queenlovely:
What is he professing?

come back home
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by LegendHero(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
scholes0:
Omoluabis will just be making waves upandan all over the world.

Yorubas, una too much abeg.

[img]http:///65535/50978314793_3109348a82.jpg[/img]

Cheers!

Odua a gbe e o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by ostarlink: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
I was actually thinking Tha I will see a name like Abdullahi. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by ostarlink: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
I was actually thinking that I will see name like Abdullahi. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by ostarlink: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
I was actually thinking that I will see name like Abdullahi.
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by adesegun121(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by overall90: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
So this is how premium times presented it.
This prof was actually appointed by Kaycee Madu , the minister of Justice of Alberta.
Smh
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by brize(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
sheDD:
Brize na chicken salad this guy dey chop abi na d same weed wey I know... The way he dey take describe things is like we go join the chorus oo

Join the chorus? No, thanks. I don't wish to experience madness in my life.�
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by GloShare(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Igbo Amaka!!!! he's originally from abia state

He was appointed by Kaycee Madu. Madu is an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Ohizfly(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
Massdamm:

Na all the time u dy lite blunt e no dy tired you?

I'm a real niggar
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Carlylepneuma: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
never mind we would find someone like u
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Sonn(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
scholes0:
Omoluabis will just be making waves upandan all over the world.

Yorubas, una too much abeg.

[img]http:///65535/50978314793_3109348a82.jpg[/img]

Cheers!
Confirm, those people get am no be lie but their brother PYO dey fall my hand big time, i wonder how we are governed by NEPA BILL holders down here..
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Asapchris(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
mmsen:

I wish Africans knew:

1) How STUPID their petty tribalism is.

2) How STUPID it is it fix another man's house while your own is burning.

How would you fix a house that you don't have access to?
how would you fix a house that your right has been denied?
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Princedapace(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
mmsen:

I wish Africans knew:

Here is the truth, we run a faulty system of govt. Look at this province in Canada, it has it own police system, manages her resources and controls her security.

One of the biggest issues facing west africa is tribal inclined which was brought about by western colonialism.

No matter how advanced we are as humans, racism, tribalism, nepotism will always be with us. The best is to form systems that will limit the impacts of these human errors.

Nigeria must reverse to regional based govt with greater control to the regions or she embrace separation.

If u are waiting to keep forcing tribes together and preach to them not to practice trabalism, u are wasting ur time. Even as advanced as many European countries are, they are yet to defeat racism. Humans by virtue of being humans are naturally self centred and interest driven.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by oloshun(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
What is he professing?

come back home

Bros, why you dey talk like this now? You for no do am! This is beyond opportunity, it is law of demand and supply: when you have a recourse, you want to sell to where is valued, ok now now shouting come back home, to do what? To be on strike for two years without salary? Or to be debating legislation with a school cert. Senator? To raise his children without electricity? A government is called SYSTEM for a reason: all parts must function to produce proposed valued whole. This your advice no follow at all.
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Kingstanding: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=passyhansome post=99408427]Africans don't value what they have[/quote.
N ]. Most especially Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Walletnaira: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by YorubaPrince: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
mmsen:

I wish Africans knew:

Baba, sharrap! If you wan fix 9ja, go ahead... you're free. grin
Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by InvisibleB: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
What is he professing?

come back home

Madam be realistic na, come back home to do what? Come back home to quota system? Where one aboki will be chosen over him? Abeg he should stay were he is appreciated and needed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor, Temitope Oriola Appointed Advisor On Police Reform In Canada by Owilar(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
the world recognized us; back home we don't appreciate ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza / Handless 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Contest / Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.