Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Copywriting Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copywriting Skills (103 Views)

Copywriting And Upwork Class / Mini Importation, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Tutorial On Whatsapp Group.. / How I Made My First $2k - COPYWRITING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Skills by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Just remember, reading about improving your copywriting skills is NOT the same as actually practicing the skills. So make sure to put everything I’m sharing below into practice.

The Difference Between Results & Desire Is Practice – MICHAEL GIANNULIS

1. Read Classic Copywriting Books

I’ll start with this one because it’s a no-brainer. Don’t worry, though; we get into some really good stuff here a little later in the post. But you must know what you’re doing when it comes to copywriting. Otherwise, all the copywriting exercises in the world won’t help you.

The great news is that there’s not a lot of “new” stuff going on when it comes to the core of copywriting. The changes are in how the presentation is made, but because humans haven’t changed much in thousands of years, neither has good old-fashioned copywriting.

So even the oldest books still hold up pretty well (I would also argue better than current books which over-focus on tactics instead of strategies and principles).

Here’s a quick... read more>>> https://buggingquestions.com/question/copywriting-skills/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Professional Writers To Join Content Team / Power Generation Pumps Market Is Expected To Reach 3.7% CAGR / Oil Refining Pumps Market Is Expected To Reach 2.9% CAGR During 2018-2028

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.