Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) (35306 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:
This one na Fulani Herdman wey wear coat. Same zomana kai walai kill am mentality.

Whether in the Bush, on the road, inside coat or inside office, Fulani Herdman na Fulani Herdman.

Aboki head executive, legislature and judiciary.

Aboki head Army, Police, EFCC, Customs, DSS, etc.

Abokki still head NNPC, FIRS, NPA, etc.

All the powerful, influential, juicy and strategic positions = Abokki.

Na wetin?

We need to do something really quick. It's not making sense anymore.
The idiot in Asorock is on a mission I swear....
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:
This one na Fulani Herdman wey wear coat. Same zomana kai walai kill am mentality.

Whether in the Bush, on the road, inside coat or inside office, Fulani Herdman na Fulani Herdman.

Na wetin?

YOU FORGET TO ADD DANGOTE , BUA ETC

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Black052(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

u better get used to it till 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by nnamdi640: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
They have called him to give him the list of those that shouldn't be touch and those he should witch-hunt. This agency is a political agency set aside to those that opposes the so called government.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
undecided

Since it establishment, there has been 7 chairmen heading EFCC and all 7 are Northerners!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

God please destroy any southerners that would try to put aboki in any juicy post in 2023, that's if Nigeria will still exist by that time
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

Blame it on the asslicking senate who don't reason, who will never say NO, nor have any choice than to screen and approve anything presented to them by the presidency
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by livinbygrace: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
This guy will be more deadly and brutal than Magu.All working boys,should relocate out of this country.His main target are the Southern Youths and those Bitcoin operators .
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bawa means slave
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by livinbygrace: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

When will tell you that they are systematically Fulanizing the country,you never believed.They have taken all juicy position leaving useless parastatals Road Safety,Gutter and waste management for the southerners .
They are rendering out southern youths useless and jobless and still harassing and I timidating them.Sending the well to do southern youths to prison while the abokis are taken over everywhere .If you are into real estate or Auto businesss,you will under better.
They have already taken over everywhere and rendering southern businesses useless .Hospitality and entertainment businesses are now useless
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Congratulations to him on his appointment as EFCC chairman...
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by ridwanlawal: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
He is Young and vibrant, I just hope he'll leave street boys alone and face the real MVPs in corruption, they are the ones killing the country and not yahoo boys that are duping Western countries of the loots they stole from us in colonial period and are even still stealing from us.

Before you quote me, go to instagram and look for Me. Patrick, he is a comedian, but he uploaded a video of one white man whose name isn't worth knowing by Me, this man confessed right on a tv station the aims of western countries especially US, to cripple Africa, depopulate it, and of which was one of the reason why they eliminated Gadafi, he said their foreign policies are never for the development of Africa, not even China's aim are of good intentions.
But trust my Nigerians, they know more than this mn who confessed al this, so they'll bash me and argue with their ancestors.
Africans wake up, help yourselves while bombing and cashing out on their white heads. Stupid LGBTQ infested race of humans.

Back to the subject, I pray this young man doesn't give the old men another reason to continue ruling just like Desmond Idiot did and always doing.
Did anyone also notice that, no one is worried about his tribe, they're happy because he is a youth, out issues are really not tribalism, na politicians they carry am dirty our eye.
The problem is that nobody wants to believe the truth they only believe what they want to hear.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Its the Youths time cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Abba Kyari for IGP cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by merits(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
HeWrites:
President Muhammadu Buhari has met with the new Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Abdulrasheed Bawa, at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday, Igbere TV reports.

Though details of the closed-door meeting have not been revealed, photos from the meeting were shared on the official Twitter handle of the Nigerian Government.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1364916318101725193?s=19

Young and vibrant,I wish you best of luck Bawa.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by YoungboyNBA(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sageez:

yahoo boys duping which western country? the one that duped me, is he from Ghana?

Anyone duping his fellow Nigerian is a fool, The main yahoo boys in Nigeria are duping whites, there are countless number of yahoo boys and virtually all of them are working on western countries, not even blacks living in western countries, as far as you are not African in skin colour, you're a victim, and the moment they see statues and photos of old slave trades eehhnn, they get more angry at the evil that was done, and the evil still being done.
I'm sorry you got duped but anyone black man duping his fellow black is a disgrace.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:
This one na Fulani herdsman wey wear coat. Same zomana kai walahi I-zay-crase kill am mentality.

Whether in the bush, on the road, inside coat or inside office, Fulani herdsman na Fulani herdsman.

Na wetin?

I sense envy, hate and biased thoughts here lets be politically correct abokis stood by him since the year 2003 till date so? if him no give them juicy position who will? don't hate the plyr hate d game...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
I sense envy, hate and biased thoughts here lets be politically correct abokis stood by him since the year 2003 till date so? if him no give them juicy position who will? don't hate the plyr hate d game...
Aha. Since he is pro North, then why not seek dissolution of this forced marriage called Nigeria, so that the North can be an independent 'Northern Republic' all by its self without disturbance... So that he can be president for life or even Emperor and then give ALL the positions to his people! Life no hard na. Why are you people like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by frog12: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
hahahaha

livinbygrace:

When will tell you that they are systematically Fulanizing the country,you never believed.They have taken all juicy position leaving useless parastatals Road Safety,Gutter and waste management for the southerners .
They are rendering out southern youths useless and jobless and still harassing and I timidating them.Sending the well to do southern youths to prison while the abokis are taken over everywhere .If you are into real estate or Auto businesss,you will under better.
They have already taken over everywhere and rendering southern businesses useless .Hospitality and entertainment businesses are now useless
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
This one will be tough as Magu also I miss magu
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by preselect(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Hedonini:
This one na Fulani herdsman wey wear coat. Same zomana kai walahi I-zay-crase kill am mentality.

Whether in the bush, on the road, inside coat or inside office, Fulani herdsman na Fulani herdsman.

Na wetin?

I blame the southwest for this Abokkification of the nigerian government. Bc they have hope that Mallam Bubu-de-goat will hand over to Tinubu-de-thug in 2023, they just close mouth and swallow all the garbage this govt pops out. So only a few voices in the south-east speak up against this govt and are easily branded as tribalist.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Hedonini:

Aha. Since he is pro North, then why not seek dissolution of this forced marriage called Nigeria, so that the North can be an independent 'Northern Republic' all by its self without disturbance... So that he can be president for life or even Emperor and then give ALL the positions to his people! Life no hard na. Why are you people like this?
Nope that's nt gonna happen brah y'all gone be part of this movie and watch it all together till d end...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting / Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named / COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.