Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) (35298 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by MosayA: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
They wan use this one deceive us because say na young guy.

He has gone to take instructions on who to prosecute and who not to.

2023 is loading

YEYE PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by afroedo: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:
This one na Fulani Herdman wey wear coat. Same zomana kai walai kill am mentality.

Whether in the Bush, on the road, inside coat or inside office, Fulani Herdman na Fulani Herdman.

Aboki head executive, legislature and judiciary.

Aboki head Army, Police, EFCC, Customs, DSS, etc.

Abokki still head NNPC, FIRS, NPA, etc.

All the powerful, influential, juicy and strategic positions = Abokki.

Na wetin?

that is how it's been since the creation of Nigeria, why the complain, how southern leaders hv be comfortable with it, as far they get their share.

We need to do something really quick. It's not making sense anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by blowjob: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
TIME GO TELL cry cry
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Obago99: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
but you no one go meet herdsmen

who are you deceiving
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Obago99: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021

who are you deceiving
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Neddstark: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:
This one na Fulani Herdman wey wear coat. Same zomana kai walai kill am mentality.

Whether in the Bush, on the road, inside coat or inside office, Fulani Herdman na Fulani Herdman.

Na wetin?

Do something real quick sir
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
40y year old dude. Congrats to him.

I wish him the best

who are you deceiving
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Havertz10: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
see suit grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Washere(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

,,, you can go and hug transformer if not comfortable with that, the most interesting fact about the issue is that , just tell your dad to run DNA test for you, he will not be surprised that your real father is the same aboki,,,,, waiting to hear somebody hanged himself,,,,,foolishness to the highest order,,,,olodo

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by antiBOTspam: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
angry
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by oyeb15: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tribalism

Effects of Tribalism
Incompetent hands will be employed as long as it's from same tribe
Inter-tribal wars
Slow progress of d economy, Unproductivity
Waste of qualified manpower
Emigration of qualified manpower/ brain drain
Tribal superiority and dominance

Lastly.....

Division

To your tent O Israel
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by AerialMapper: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
You see that ring on his finger...
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by sojfarm: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
They have started again.

That is to tell the dude the first batch of cases to treat now with 2023 in focus
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by realstars: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
The mew criminal in the making
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by snoopz: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
one chance country
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by TradingITT: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Okay
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by firac(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na wetin?
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
This one pass 40, look at his Fulani folded face. 40 ko 52 ni.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Sageez(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
He is Young and vibrant, I just hope he'll leave street boys alone and face the real MVPs in corruption, they are the ones killing the country and not yahoo boys that are duping Western countries of the loots they stole from us in colonial period and are even still stealing from us.

Before you quote me, go to instagram and look for Me. Patrick, he is a comedian, but he uploaded a video of one white man whose name isn't worth knowing by Me, this man confessed right on a tv station the aims of western countries especially US, to cripple Africa, depopulate it, and of which was one of the reason why they eliminated Gadafi, he said their foreign policies are never for the development of Africa, not even China's aim are of good intentions.
But trust my Nigerians, they know more than this mn who confessed al this, so they'll bash me and argue with their ancestors.
Africans wake up, help yourselves while bombing and cashing out on their white heads. Stupid LGBTQ infested race of humans.

Back to the subject, I pray this young man doesn't give the old men another reason to continue ruling just like Desmond Idiot did and always doing.
Did anyone also notice that, no one is worried about his tribe, they're happy because he is a youth, out issues are really not tribalism, na politicians they carry am dirty our eye.
yahoo boys duping which western country? the one that duped me, is he from Ghana?
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Let him start with all the nairaland yahooboys first.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Quitam:
The guy seems capable. His presentation at the senate was impressive. I wish him the best. Hope he represents his constituency, the youth, well.

grin

Despite giving a young Nigerian a chance. People are still complaining o.

grin He doesn't represent the youth since he comes from the North lol.

Nigerians can be so funny. I wish the young chap the best.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sageez:

yahoo boys duping which western country? the one that duped me, is he from Ghana?
You dey mind am? The one that dupe me too na nairaland here we for meet.
But I still dey for him matter like this. No matter how long it will take, I will deal with him. It's just a matter of time.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
oyeb15:
Tribalism

Effects of Tribalism
Incompetent hands will be employed as long as it's from same tribe
Inter-tribal wars
Slow progress of d economy, Unproductivity
Waste of qualified manpower
Emigration of qualified manpower/ brain drain
Tribal superiority and dominance

Lastly.....

Division

To your tent O Israel

And the Senators all are from his tribe grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

You are so right. Untill the yorubas and igbos come together forget the past and unite unconditionally then the northern will fade away.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
WORDWORLD:

And the Senators all are from his tribe grin

Most of d senators, 60 percent of d reps
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't think buhari would even be speaking English again in most of these "official meetings"

Na just gworo conversations

That will be impressive by Native Africans using their own mother tongue grin. Our slavery mentality dey receive EMACIPATION small small be dat. grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by ledaman: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

Why will it make sense to you when you are still asking your parents for feeding money. Am very sure you are older than the new EFCC Boss but sense wise zero! Idiota like you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
oyeb15:

Most of d senators, 60 percent of d reps

grin Means the North have always been masters of the game. Always positioning themselves strategically. 'ILLITERATES' amidst the EDUCATED' hahahahahaha it very funny though if you know what I mean.
Re: President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) by biggy26: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hedonini:

Na wetin?

Lol, Fulani herdsman in suit.grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft / Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.