Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) (48932 Views)

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr / How Do You Spend Your Time On The Internet? / Amazing Opportunity To Win Travel Fare And Electronic Gadgets With $1 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Commotfornigeri: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
BigHULK:
I played CTR (crash Team Racing) to the the point that I unlocked all the cheats and characters.
I don go back go download am for my classicboy emulator. Rocking it on my Redmi Note9s.
Nostalgic

you still remember all the apiam way?

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Commotfornigeri: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
armadeo:
Ive forgotten the zoeys allen guys name.

He used to live sround our school so once exams wherr over we wont even enter school. We would just loiter around the estate till we see him heading out.

We would enter the same bus with him to allen, he would lock up like he dorsnt know where we are going.

We wait for him to clean up and open. Men those waiting periods were the longest.

Then kaboom.

That time it was street fighter 2 not even turbo. Then mega games got turbo we gas leave zoeys. Raiders then got super street fighter 2 and mortal kombat we moveeeeee straight.

Mega games got super street fighter 2 turbo. Men see cruise...

Those were the days

Una just useless die... lol

God save una destiny... lol
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by 2fingerz(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by dich: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
uchman:
Mortal combat on Sega game...
AC up B up B, A down...
Back Back forward...
Sega mortal contact wan kill me that year for Gbagada, by Baracks...

bro, i dey feel you here o.... liu kang fatality on MK2... Down Forward Back Back X
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Explorers:
From Mega sega to Super Nintendo (Snes).

First picked interest in fighting, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

Always play to bet and you hear conditions like:

*Halfpower or Quater power
*No Noob Saibot, no Uppercut etc
*8on8, will beat your 8 fighters with 2 fighters

They organize inter-house competition in Akure then, 1 best fighter to represent a game house (Mortal Kombat3 Nintendo and PS1 soccer).

Came 3rd 1998(MK3)

Round one,fight!!!!!!!...Wow Sega,a lot of memories...International Superstar Soccer!!!Deluxe!!!!!
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Idimu, council bustop, liasu road was a very hot zone for PlayStation back then.
Yes so may centres.
Did you too use to play in Game centres all around then?
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by armadeo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Una just useless die... lol

God save una destiny... lol

You no see when exams were over. grin grin grin. Boys did a lot of crap for games those days.

Anyway that was decades ago
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by bigwig071(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2021
I no spend any money on it
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Commotfornigeri: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2021
armadeo:

You no see when exams were over. grin grin grin. Boys did a lot of crap for games those days.

Anyway that was decades ago

No mind me, i follow useless too.

I dont know how i stopped, but somehow, I did.
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Slimsly100(f): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2021
None
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Ochuko1(m): 2:42am On Mar 11, 2021
For nostalgia's sake, Let's do it again! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Bifakacproducts: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Remember Tonia international school orile/coker back in those days.
From baba shola in karimu street to zone-x in aguda to max-top in kilo. I and my guys rocked those games houses then. Then we were some group of boys called the konami boys, loser pay all the time.
We bet like craze those days. The nostalgia feelings is still so strong embarassed.
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by THMT: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Did you play Splinter Cell (mobile version) and Gangstar?

Gameloft games ....
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2021
EbukaHades10:
U na original IKD guy.

I go leave breakthrough with my guys, waka go agric. When we finish, we go dey find how to dodge G.O.K.

Last time wey I reach there, I see say they(winner base) no dey run game center again. Na mainly sales and repairs, all that.

Men don old ni sha

Men don old true true Iya Yussuf food na baddest, Dauda wey dey play game in front of Model college Igbogbo, Homat students sef go fall in dat year. Make we dey thank God sha

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by one4GOD(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Explorers:
From Aquinas College to Old Police Headquarters(Ilesa garage side), Akure, had to trek that distance daily for years after betting my Tfare.

Bet on credit, lost African champion Trekkers and wrist watches playing this around Arakale Akure.

Playing game oneday and police came to burst the game house. Picked all students in uniform (School hours) and took us to our different school. Chop cane like, almost chop suspension/withiii.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtdA6pl83c/?igshid=1700k0qgv2v3y
nearly killed my nephew for this. lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Pelaiye2703:

Men don old true true Iya Yussuf food na baddest, Dauda wey dey play game in front of Model college Igbogbo, Homat students sef go fall in dat year. Make we dey thank God sha
Na him we go thank

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2021
porthouse7:
ask seun
guess u knew why i asked
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Slimsly100:
None
Women aren't game addicts
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by seangy4konji: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Make man no just talk. Walking aimlessly up and don't lookin for games center.can walk ten miles because they say a guy is he best in an area...

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by smokey12345: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2021
i had 8 f9 because of this game and snooker, i played mortal combat so tay they started calling me SMOKE, i sabi use that robot heen. MK3, Government college Ibadan. 1999set

2 Likes

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by BigHULK: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

you still remember all the apiam way?

I dey follow dem the ways steady. I don unlock all the characters, I dey use cheat codes sha.

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by elpochas: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=smokey12345 post=99810589][/quote]Smoke was my favorite fighter then.i still remember his moves.Thats his fatality move XCCZBBAAXXBA.To change to human smoke hold all the bottuns for 5secs.
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
LMS1:
I Never Patronised This Games Sha,
Mine Was Java Games Those Days.
I Spent A Lot Buying Data To Download Games In Sefan.Ru, Waptrick And Other Java Sites.
My Favourite Game Back Then Were ;-
Mortal Combat, Motocross, Danger Dash, Assasins Creed, Bourne Conspiracy, Men In Black, The Sims, GTA, American Army, Battle Hills, Mission Imposible, Real Soccer 2008, Die Hard And F L Commando Etc grin
Them Senior Student Go Just Dey Seize Our Phone Anyhow For Class Then.
Lol Good Old Days Sha cheesy
Men see my fellow gamer.....I played power rangers mystic force,DIE HARD, Splinter Cell,Bourne Conspiracy and others...the good ol' days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / • Two Truths And A Lie Game - / 'Versus' Game (vs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.