Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband (39925 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by FeedMeNews: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Former Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin has said that any women who wants to sleep with her husband will have to pay her, Igbere TV reports.

The Lagos-born actress said this in an Instagram post on Monday.

In the video she said,
“You want to do a private meeting with Mr Lawal then you have to contact me since we are business partners.

“You all knew what Mr Lawal looked like before wedding and what he looks like after. It is not easy, it’s as if one is nurturing a baby. I know he is an handsome man, very tall and cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQPCRSJ89r4

Lizzy got married to her husband in July 2020.

She has produced several movies in Yoruba category such as Olani Gbarada, Gold, Iyawo Abuke, Kofo Tinubu, and Kofo De First Lady.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLjPMXBJMRt/?igshid=14r8o1f5okdp4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Onyi22(f): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
❤❤

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
When you are trying to get back in the news, but no publicity is bad Sha,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

22 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by merits(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Bampeh: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
This woman knows how to keep a man. The marriage will last longer than expected.

Bampeh is happy for her!

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by tillaman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin
Na industrious woman she be, she still dey try cashout on top those wey wan straff her bobo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by BlessedNuel: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Some just dey like trend by all means

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by JosephXavier: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lol

The woman wan turn the husband to bet9ja shop

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Goodman247: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yeye woman

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by WHOcarex: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is the kind of woman Slawormiir grandfather advised him to stay away from.

39 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
You can blame her

When u hear say marriage no easy.my dear no be lie..

Marriage no easy....
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Kzinne: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by talk2maurice(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Can't the nylon in the car seats be removed?

36 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by CodedMillionair: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
She's a true nigerian!

A true Nigerian tries to cash out in every available opportunity.

She's wise and trust Nigeria, she may likely cash out from one client as they now call...

In all I will say she's a wise woman trying to grab opportunity with both hands, just like those who are grabbing the opportunity at my signature
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

While she is nuturing her husband, I'm here staying anonymous online with my Fake GPS and Browsec, tryna get paid.

Keeping up with updates on my telegram channels with my niggarrs from India and the US.

Not forgetting my Naija brothers cos only the updates will get us richer.

I said what I said.

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by chop4naija: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
I don't understand this news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by yemmight(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Honestly, this lady need brain test.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by bigDickson(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Such an alpha female!!!! Hope her hubby is an alpha male too... At least she's not a simp

Make I check something abeg

Like for Ronaldo.... Share for Messi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Pele10: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
If that woman she is demanding money from pay shi shi, as you coming back you meet ur ghana must go outside.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by zumaad: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
the money u're willing to collect fit make u lose ur husband after d private meeting ooo
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by GeneralPula: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
It’s a win-win situation for them both as it’s very good when you fucck the Puna and still get paid..
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Draslo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wife Pimps Out Simp husband should have been the topic
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Adeyinka123: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Did I just read this? Aiye ti pari o!!!!!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by emmabest2000(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Aboki gbola don put this woman brain in comatose mood in less than one year grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by adadike(f): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
She is just joking. But girls going after married men should just stop it biko
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin She don turned here Husband into Ashowoo Kobo Kobo

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by reyscrub(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Business sensology
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Lazy9jaYouth: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
k
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by mytime24(f): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yawn
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by bcashy: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
talk2maurice:
Can't the nylon in the car seats be removed?

grin grin grin grin grin na new they buy am grin grin grin grin grin

If they remove the nylon now..how u go know say na new grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's / Toolz Looks Elegant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.